Junior Software Developer
San Francisco, CA
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic’s Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) team collaborates with teams across the organization to support scalable growth. Our success is driven by people who are curious how processes work, creative in designing solutions and driven by a desire to help our colleagues. The team delivers results that positively impact client experience, colleague satisfaction, risk management and the operational success of First Republic Bank.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Junior Software Developer will be a key member of a small development team within the CPI vertical. This is a great opportunity to display your skills and creative thinking using a combination of tools and technologies. Your opinions and designs are respected, encouraged, and elevated throughout cooperative problem solving to do even more than you could alone. You will engage in enhancing existing products and develop new solutions across the entire software development lifecycle.
What you’ll do as a Junior Developer:
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Full stack development knowledge, including Node JS, Angular, HTML, SQL, React, Python
- Familiarity with other technology solutions, including RPA, OCR, and Low Code solutions
- Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle competing deadlines
- A team orientation to go beyond job duties to further team and company objectives
- A mindset that is open and eager to make improvements
- Professional and personable communication skills across multiple channels, such as email, phone, chat, and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science or software engineering
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.