At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management (PWM) is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning, and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
The Business Analyst of PWM Product Management will be focused on Salesforce product delivery and offerings to support our Wealth Management sales organizations. Key priorities will be increasing user engagement and capabilities of the PWM Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform.
This role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include gathering requirements from business partners, writing user stories, and participating in pre/post release testing.
What you will do as a Business Analyst, PWM Product Management, Salesforce:
· Work with the business to come up with solutions for improvements to the Salesforce platform
· Document and translate business requirements into efficient solutions
· Write effective JIRA stories and acceptance criteria and able to add best practices to an agile environment
· Ability to wear multiple hats effectively (play different roles) as needed by the team
· Perform data analysis in support of platform improvements and engagement
· Develop documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of Salesforce for the business users
· Support project planning and managing of business team deliverables
· Collaborate with management to ensure timely and successful resolution of project issues
· Attend/Coordinate/Lead meetings as required
· Be a key driver in communicating to all stakeholders, users and cross functional business partners/team members
What skills you will use:
· 5+ years of business analysis experience in the implementation of process design and project management
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience along with other integrated technologies
· 5+ years of enhancing wealth management or financial services technology platforms to support business goals
· 3+ years designing and implementing solutions for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platforms
· Experience in Agile environment following Scrum methodology (Scrum Master experience is a plus)
· Prior UX design experience is preferred
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Self-directed and driven, with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direct supervision
· Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to be flexible as needs change, moving seamlessly between the strategic and the tactical, while maintaining focus on our end-users needs
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to view solutions from the perspective of the of the end-users and clients
• Must be able to work effectively with business partners
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.