First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Digital Technology API Dev Team supports API development for all Online service integration, including Online Banking, Digital Wealth, …etc. This is a new area using the latest software tools and practicies to deliver time to market solutions for clients. The development lifecycle will be agile with focus on continuous development and integration.
The candicate will work within Digital Technologies team. As a Sr. API developer, you will work closely with multiple business groups, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering and Tech Operations, Quality Assurance, Change Management and other business and technology teams to ensure solutions are in alignment with overall strategies. You are responsible for development; including solution architecture design, system availability, quality, security, supportr and risk/compliance standards are met for the API services.
* Requires a minimum of 10 or more years professional experience in software development specially
* Requires strong comminucation skills and track record of partnership across organizations.
* Requires strong track record of managing multiple priorities an competing demands.
* Requires working knowledge of security techniques applicable to web and mobil application delivery.
* Requires experneice working with vendors to deliver integrated solutions to external clients (integration across a mix of internal and external 3rd party systems).
* 7+ years of RESTful or SOAP web service deployment.
* 7+ years of Java development experience.
* 2+ years experience with API Gateway products, especially Mulesoft/Anypoint Studio or similar integration platform.
* Experience in high volume or critical production service environment.
* HTTP REST concepts, JSOPN, JSON schema, JSON REST specifiction, RAML
* Experience working with and writing Swagger and RAML definition
* Experience with API Manager and the supporting tools (Governance, Carbon)
* Experience securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
* Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs.
* Fluent with Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) and UNIX fundamentals
* Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in a technial discipline.