SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILTIES
- Excellent credit skills
- Team player
- Outstanding communication skills
- Provides extraordinary internal and external service
- Works independently
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING OR CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
Required: Bachelor’s Degree with MBA preferred; strong credit background, a minimum of 3-5 years of commercial banking and lending experience. Established network of business clients, prospects, and referral sources.
Preferred: Ideally, an industry specialization, such as law firms, accounting firms, private equity, entertainment, and non-profits.
Senior Credit Analysts will have 7 plus years’ experience with all of the above capabilities plus the ability to independently structure and underwrite most loan requests. Experienced in lending to a wide variety of industries, loan types, and size of companies. Preferably, have experience coaching and developing others, informally or formally.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting as well as walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.