The Administrative Assistant will primarily support the Deputy Chief Data Officer (Deputy CDO), but will also provide assistance to other Executive team members in the Enterprise Data & Client Insights (EDCI) Department.
1. General administrative support of the Enterprise Data & Client Insights (EDCI) Team including, but not limited to: calendaring and creating agendas for team meetings, booking conference rooms, scanning, mailing, filing, preparing, maintenance of department files and records, and additional ad hoc projects as needed.
2. Managing the onboarding process for EDCI Consultants: the submission of access request forms, seating placement, set up of workstation, and tracking of Consultant office/network access.
3. Provide meeting support to Department including set up of meetings, gathering and preparing agenda, materials and arranging logistics, ordering food and taking down the room.
4. Responsible for office administration, including ordering supplies, delivering mail correspondence, and replenishment of office and kitchen supplies
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
• 1-2 years’ of administrative experience preferred (Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, etc.)
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and work ethic; polished.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced/high volume environment and manage multiple and/or conflicting priorities
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player
• Strong interpersonal skills, dependability, and the ability to communicate with all levels in the department