Position provides administrative support to five Construction RMs.
1. Review construction report monthly, and send conversion letters on all projects at least 90% complete. Follow up for receipt of notices of completion, certificates of occupancy, and other conversion related paperwork.
2. Contractor background checks. Direct checks with sub-contractors, vendors, banks. Verify workman's comp and liability insurance. Verify contractor's license. Obtain ELC approval to add contractors to FRB approved contractor list.
3. Handles all architect consent letters and assignments of architectural contracts.
4. Handle client inquiries. Resolve budget out of balance conditions.
5. Quarterly construction loan review worksheets.
6. Re-stock office supplies. Create folders in shared drives, including borrower contact information, and information pertaining to outstanding loans.
7. Conversions: Acquition to Construction - Obtain required budgets, insurance, contracts, building permits, and other materials, and forward set-up packages to Funds Control and Loan Servicing. Construction to Permanent - Obtain required title endorsements, form 442 appraisal document, notice of completion, and insurance updates, and forward conversion package to Executive Loan Committee for approval.
8. Coordinate receipt and delivery of architectural plans to/from clients/appraisers/contractors/funds control. Order all "subject-to-completion" appraisal reports and 442 forms at completion.
9. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
10. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
11. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal and computer skills.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.