First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for optimizing the efficiency through effective communication and administrative support including, but not limited to interacting with management and employees, answering telephones, scheduling meetings and appointments, assisting with the creation of presentations, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and special projects as assigned.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate and set up meetings including gathering and preparing agenda/materials and arranging logistics (conference room, bridge line, pictel).
- Prepare memos, letters and other documents and reports for internal and external distribution.
- Assist with creation of materials and PowerPoint presentations and email.
- Write, proofread and edit a wide variety of communications and materials as needed.
- Copying, filing/organizing and distribution of various reports and documents.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Make catering arrangements for team and client meetings as requested.
- Provides input and suggestions for process improvements.
- Order office and marketing supplies.
- Directly interface with all levels of internal and external clients including senior executives.
- Leads and manages special projects as they arise.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to solve or resolve problems.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to multitask and manage time wisely.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent intuition and judgment.
- Enjoys working closely with other colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office skills.
- College degree.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.