First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The HR Specialist position partners closely with their HR Business Partner (HRPB) to ensure excellent customer service is provided to their assigned client groups as it relates to: staffing, employee/employment matters, employment law, etc. HR support may consist of processing new hires, transfers, terminations and miscellaneous employee changes/requests. Tasks will be performed by utilizing HRIS, various HR applications, employee files, knowledge gained through specialized training or interactions with HRBP, colleagues and client groups. The HR Specialist may act as the main point of contact for client groups supported.
HR Systems/Applications Management:
1. Process employee status changes in HRIS on a timely basis
2. Monitor, administer and/or accurately update employee information in various HR and FRB systems (UltiPro, iCIMS, Halogen, OnBase, PI Survey, Form I-9, etc.)
3. Run reports on same information as requested.
1. Ensure staffing issues are addressed as appropriate and that required approvals are secured
2. Manage new hire requests/open position numbers
3. Run and analyze background checks; including fingerprints (pre-employment and post)
4. Create/communicate offer letters
5. Responsible for completion of post hire paperwork (Form I-9, sign-on bonuses, etc.)
6. Process Employee Referral Award payments through Compensation team
7. Manage internal/external job postings (EaglesNet, FRB website, LinkedIn, etc) upon request
8. Administer Predictive Index Surveys (P.I.) upon request
9. Provide resume copies for Board Book
10. Communicate with various departments, employees, applicants and staff to provide guidance and assistance regarding recruitment, transfers, employment and personnel records
11. Consult and assist hiring manager through the hiring phase; e.g., provide recommendation regarding recruiting, compensation, etc.
1. Input termination information into HRIS.
2. Inform Payroll department and other impacted departments and provide processing support for both resignations and involuntary terminations
3. Work closely with the HRBP to ensure timely and accurate processing
1. Offer auditing/admin support to other HR Specialists
2. Maintain current job descriptions on HR p drive for assigned client groups
3. Act as backup to other HR Specialists
4. Run and distribute regular reports and handle ad hoc requests