Essential Skills, Bodies of Knowledge and Abilities:
- Citrix XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop/App 7.15, Provisioning Server (PVS), Storefront, NetScaler.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, 2016
- Windows 7, 10 Workstation
- 5-7+ years of experience in Citrix and Windows Server Infrastructure
- Active Directory - group policies, permissions
- Experience with Windows Failover Clustering and SQL AlwaysOn administration.
- Citrix Remote PC Access
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM
- VMWare administration in a large clustered environment
- Strong Windows server troubleshooting and skills
- Experiencing implementing and supporting load balancing for XenApp/XenDesktop services.
- Must be able to remain calm in a stressful environment and work overtime if needed.
- Must be analytical in approach to work
- Must be a team worker and have the ability to motivate and guide team towards project goals
- Must be driven and have the ability to provide out-of-box solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact positively with end-users and vendors on a daily basis
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work in a team environment and follow written policies and procedures.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
Products and Software:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012, Active Directory, VMware, Terminal Services, DNS, Group Policy, Scaling and tuning servers, Citrix XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop/App 7.9, Provisioning Server (PVS), Storefront, NetScaler..
- Limited knowledge of NetApp ISCSI and NFS technologies, SQL Server is helpful.
Education, Experience, Training, or Certifications/Licenses:
- CCA-V, Citrix Certified Associate Virtual
- MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional OR
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science requested
- MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer OR
- MCSA, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Business-project management training and certifications from accredited institutions.
- The ability to learn and comprehend complex instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.