First Republic Private Wealth Management delivers customized wealth management advice and solutions to a wide range of clients, including individuals, families, foundations, and organizations. Our mission is to listen and understand the needs of our clients, provide diverse "best of breed" alternatives, and deliver an unparalleled level of service. The Investment Services Operations Division provides middle-office support to help investment professionals and clients meet their financial goals.
The Senior Associate supports the First Republic Private Wealth Management Operations Department on critical tasks related to margin operations. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, follow-through, and an ability to identify and help resolve risk issues. Working with PWM management, the position will also contribute to the development and implementation of middle-office organizational strategies and initiatives.
1. Address margin operations related items. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
2. Responsible for the scanning and logging all mail sent to the PWM Century City office. Researching and ensuring mail is distributed to the appropriate parties within the office.
3. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor which may include special projects.
4. General account maintenance such as processing account changes, setting up online access, statement linking, document scanning, transfers and disbursements.
5. Assists in both internal and external audits pertaining to the Investment Services Operations Division and it sub-teams.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Educational and Experience Requirements: