The Service Desk Support Analyst I provides front-line technical support to the Bank by responding to incidents and requests reported by users through multiple channels; voice, email, and chat.
Support includes but is not limited to: documenting all relevant information into the system of record; troubleshooting the issue within the parameters of best practice ITSM models adopted by the IS department; reviewing and resolving assigned tickets; communicating and escalating issues using sound judgment and self-initiative; and deliver the highest level of customer service at all times with all users.
- Provide front line technical support to the Bank by responding to incidents and requests reported by users through multiple channels; voice, email, IM, social media, etc. Part time role will be strategically targeting peek time/high volume time-frames.
- Provide superior, high-touch service by engaging mature interpersonal, communication and telephone handling skills.
- Provide highest levels of availability within the ACD system during scheduled working hours while applying performance behaviors aligned with guidelines and standards designed to enable agents to consistently deliver effective results and to ensure the highest level of productivity and user satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting support for a wide variety of 3rd party applications, Microsoft Office 2010, PCs, Laptops, Peripherals, IP Phones, Network, Internet Browsers, Outlook 2010, Active Directory and Exchange, XP and Win7 operating systems, etc. and engage escalation support processes in a timely fashion using sound judgment and self-initiative.
- Support the team; be highly collaborative. Seek and share knowledge among colleagues throughout the End User Services team.
- Leverage Level 2 and Level 3 teammates for troubleshooting and procedural support.
- Strive to achieve resolution of all interactions on first call whenever possible while proactively and conscientiously balancing competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities including but not limited to: timesheets, special projects, meetings with staff and 1:1’s with supervisors.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.