First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
We are a data-driven team: data and analytics are central to everything we do and underpin all of the functions mentioned above. This position will work with the Bank’s leadership, regional management and sales teams to maximize the value of our data towards making more informed decisions, servicing clients and capitalizing on competitive opportunities in increasingly sophisticated ways.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and collaborative with a sharp analytical mind and superior communication skills.
1. As a Quantitative Analyst, this role will work cross functionally with executive management, sales and analytics teams across the bank to drive and implement innovative analytical models, sales strategy and operational enhancements.
You will work with sales teams independently and be trusted to rapidly develop, execute and implement custom and accessible solutions to fit their book of business.
2. This role requires a sharp analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will regularly define and solve new problem spaces at the speed of business. You enjoy quickly problem solving to come up with something that works “now” while planning how to collaborate with our engineers to scale it reliably as a core product. Some examples:
3. You take pride in and own your work.
4. You’re driven by intellectual curiosity. In this role, deep understanding of our products, services and core systems in absolutely critical. We are looking for someone passionate to partner with all teams involved in the sales cycle – from frontline to data warehousing.
5. You’re a superior communicator and can summarize analytical insights and outcomes to be accessible and relevant to an executive audience.
We’re looking for someone who is well spoken, diplomatic and humble.
6. Additional responsibilities may be assigned, based on department needs.