Responsible for ensuring that all SFR and CRE lines/loans are set up and processed in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities primarily focus on customer care and loan team support.
1. Review loan files for completeness and identify missing or stale documentation, print documentation, stack loan file, image documentation
2. Input loan data into processing system, run credit reports, fast web property profiles, order title and appraisal, rate lock loans, total plus
3. Complete KYC Flightpath compliance for all loan types
4. Cross train other team members, when applicable
5. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
6. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
7. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- A high school diploma required (college degree preferred).
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Additional work experience with an emphasis on customer service preferred.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.