Responsible for assisting Relationship Managers and Loan Specialists with day to day duties which may include a variety of analytical and customer service oriented tasks. The position represents a liaison between Relationship Managers and Private Banking Officers, lending personnel and clients.
Support the loan process:
- Issue pre-approved letters
- Prepare client files
- Gather loan documentation
- Sends loan applications to clients
- Loan processing and some general loan analysis
Provide excellent customer service:
- Follow-up with delinquent clients
- Mail out loan applications
- Respond to incoming calls
Assist with special marketing projects:
- Coordinate distribution of marketing mailers
- Contact customers to explain new marketing campaign
- Prepare rate sheets for Broker Opens
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meaning of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift up to 15 lbs.