First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe
that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’
needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and
security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client
satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
The Wealth Advisor Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to assigned
Wealth Advisor (WA) as well as provide excellent customer service to their clients and
• Answer phones, manage schedule/calendar, respond to emails promptly and accurately, prep meeting rooms for client or prospective client meetings, prepare presentations, complete expenses for WA
• Assist with Request For Proposals (RFP) when necessary
• Attend Wealth Advisor Associate group meetings to share best practices and get guidance.
• Track each opportunity/relationship from the introductory meeting with assigned WA, from account open/funded to relationship termination
• Manage completion of various client-related forms
• Greet clients as they come into the office
• May be asked to attend, organize or participate in client events hosted by First Republic Bank
• Provide excellent customer service
• May work with WA on Loan to Asset report
• Per WA’s guidance, meet with certain bankers to review client lists in an effort for the WA to reach out
• Become familiar with the High Net Worth Insight tool
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidelines, including those related to anti-money laundering (i.e.
Bank Secrecy Act, U. S. Patriot Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer,
and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.