The Temporary Administrative Assistant (4 month temporary assignment) works directly with the Deputy Chief Banking Officer and the Executive Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical duties necessary to run the department efficiently. Ability to manage calendars, book travel, prioritize workload and adapt to rapidly changing priorities is essential. The right candidate must be a team player who also provides administrative and operations support to the Team, is motivated to take on projects and tasks that require initiative and close attention to detail.
1. Assists with management and maintenance of Deputy Chief Banking Officer’s calendar.
2. Arranges internal and external meetings/conference calls.
3. Provides backup for Executive Assistant in various duties and responsibilities.
4. Assists in creating and maintaining client and prospect address lists.
5. Coordinates internal and external office events.
6. Prepare memos, letters, and other documents/reports for internal and external distribution.
7. Assist in booking travel and hotel arrangements.
8. Attends meetings when necessary.
9. Assists in various projects as they arise.
10. Maintains a flexible work schedule.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
12. Directly interface with all levels of external clients/prospects as well as internal team members including senior executives.
13. Submits expense reports, sponsorship requests, and check requisitions.
14. Create marketing and promotional gift packages for client meetings.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience in an Office Assistant or general clerk position.
- Requires experience using Outlook and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive rapport.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to clearly define projects, objectives, goals, schedules and assignments.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
- Must possess technical expertise.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of bank and/or lending operations.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Requires willingness and ability to adapt to rapid change in order to support and use future technology.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be sufficiently coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Physical ability must be sufficient to perform light maintenance, lifting, moving and/or relocating equipment, boxes, and furniture up to 15lbs.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.