This person will primarily assist designated Trust Officers in the daily administration of all types of accounts. This includes daily review of all transactions and cash reports; preparation of all necessary paperwork for cash receipts and disbursements and fielding routine inquiries and requests from clients and business partners. In addition, this person will be responsible for setting up new accounts in Sungard AddVantage.
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals, and computer screens
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.