Qualifications, Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or other business major from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting/audit/tax. CPA preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Be able to communicate effectively with team members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Be capable of prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a demanding, unstructured environment
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
May be required to lift 25-50lbs.