The Client Service Specialist to the Regional Managing Director is responsible for optimizing their efficiency through effective administrative support including, but not limited to interacting with clients, prospects, and employees, answering telephones, scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and special projects as assigned. Responsible for assisting Relationship Managers and Loan Specialists with day to day duties which may include a variety of analytical and customer service orientated tasks. The position represents a liaison between Relationship Managers and Private Banking Officers, lending personnel and clients.
1) When Senior Client Service Specialist requests or is out of the office, schedule appointments and maintain calendar for RMD, including making travel and hotel arrangements which requires independent decision making and judgement.
2) Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing mail.
3) Coordinate and set up meetings including gathering and preparing agenda/materials and arranging logistics (conference room, bridge line, pictel and taking minutes.
4) Prepare memos, letters and other documents and reports for internal and external distribution. Is able to independently translate conceptual direction into succinct communications.
5) Copying, filing/organizing and distribution of various reports and documents.
6) Submit expense reports, sponsorship requests, and check requisitions.
7) Create and maintain client and prospect address lists for marketing mailings and various other mailers.
8) Make catering arrangements for team and client meeting as requested.
9) Order office and marketing supplies and create marking packages.
10) Direct interface with all levels of external clients and prospects as well as internal team members including senior executives.
11) Leads and manages special projects as they arise on behalf of the RMD.
12) Navigate organizational infrastructure to solve or resolve problems.
13) Provides input and suggestions for process improvements.
14) Stays in touch with all facets of the company and identifies potential issues to the RMD before they escalate.
15) Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
16) Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
17) Attends meetings when necessary.
18) Maintains a flexible work schedule.
19) Support the loan process:
20) Provide excellent customer service:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The successful candidate must process: