At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Founded in 2014, Gradifi was created to ease the burden of student loan debt. We spend our days helping our members get out of debt faster, and we also make sure things are looking up for our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can focus on your professional development while achieving company goals.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In this position as a mid-level Business Intelligence Analyst you should have experience in data analytics and metrics optimization. We are interested in furthering our data collection and analysis practices, so you will be responsible for instituting new policies, procedures and programs from the ground up. We’ll need you to put the data we collect to practical use, with the end goal of maximizing profits, increasing our efficiency, and measuring client success initiatives. You’ll be responsible for processing several different types of data, including those related to our website and online presence.
You will work closely with Client Success, Marketing and other parts of the business to outline the requirements for measuring customer engagement and KPI’s for client success. You will work closely with Operations, DevOps and Product Owners to build a reporting architecture that will serve as the foundation for analysis, prediction and decision making procedures.
What you'll be doing as a BI Reporting Analyst:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Business Intelligence or related field required (Master’s Degree is preferred)
• 2 or more years of contemporary experience working in BI.
• Experience with visualization frameworks.
• Solid proficiency in statistical methods
• A working knowledge of data / text mining.
• Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
• Advanced knowledge of MS SQL and Microsoft Excel
• Ecommerce experience and knowledge of accounting is a plus
• Ability to translate analysis and trends and communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
• Ability to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss
• Ability to help the business define key performance indicators (KPI)
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.