First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Account Analysis Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Deposit Services Team, with a primary focus on the Account Analysis Department Product Support.
1. Provide direct phone and email support for Account Analysis (AA), using effective communication skills (written and verbal) to assist bankers and internal clients
A. Assist in processing high volume of AA requests (via phone and email) within required deadlines (usually 2 business days or less).
B. Serve as backup to your AA team members.
C. Assist with month-end processing and meeting all required deadlines of the month-end close.
D. Research and resolve internal, banker and client requests for all analyzed account inquiries.
2. Work closely with Analysis team members on analysis projects, system updates and training.
3. Perform routine responsibilities with limited supervision.
4. Work closely with management to ensure customer SLAs for phone and email requests are met.
5. Assist in providing complex ad hoc reports for management.
6. Support the team in meeting daily and monthly deadlines.
7. Maintain continued knowledge of current bank and regulatory policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
8. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
9. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
10. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti- Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.