RPA Senior Analyst/Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic’s Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) team works across the enterprise to support identification and resolution of operational inefficiencies or enhancement opportunities. The team works collaboratively to drive improvements to client experience, operational efficiency and risk management.
Common goals, uncommon potential
What you’ll do as a RPA Senior Analyst/Project Manager:
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Professional and personable communication skills across multiple channels, such as email, phone, chat, and meetings
- Excellent organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and handle competing deadlines
- A team orientation to go beyond explicitly stated job duties to further team and company objectives
- Mentality that is open and eager to make improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly for presentation of data reports (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Four Year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
- Project/program management experience relating to technology deployment (e.g. RPA or other emerging technologies).
- Process re-engineering, change management and process automation experience required.
- Professional services, management consulting or project management preferred.
- Financial services industry preferred.
Products & Software
- BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere or equivalent industry-leading RPA platforms.
- Jira, TFS or equivalent project management software
Education, Experience, Certifications Required: Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years experience in process improvement, technology project design/development/implementation preferably within banking or financial services.
Preferred: 2+ years experience in RPA project delivery.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.