You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5-7 years' experience in an administrative capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional customer service orientation, and ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adept at Microsoft Office applications.
- Hard-working, willing to work extra hours as necessary, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate organizational infrastructure to solve or resolve problems.
- College degree and strong understanding of banking and lending are required.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.