As VP of Technology and Product Strategy, you will provide strategic direction and leadership to the Lending Services Technology and Product Strategy group. This position will provide representation to other departments and stakeholders for technology initiatives that either are led by, or will impact Lending throughout the organization. This involves recommending systems and automation strategies for augmenting short and long-term business growth, managing large-scale initiatives, and recommendations for improved operational scalability, and the development of Technology/Product Strategy management and teams to create a productive and engaged environment.
This position provides strategic direction for the analysis, submission, and management of departmental and strategic initiatives related to technology. The overall goal is to improve service through the use of efficient processes while evaluating risk and optimizing resources to contribute to the overall growth of the organization. The ideal candidate is a visionary who has experience in leading and working with cross functional teams and has demonstrated the ability to consult and work with various levels of management and individual contributors, analyze business needs, provide recommendations and develop appropriate strategies.
What you’ll do as a VP of Lending Technology Strategy & Support
- Lead the Lending Technology Strategy & Support team with vision, clarity, and long-range strategic thinking in order to successfully develop and implement technology solutions and initiatives in a methodical manner that support the overall goals and initiatives for Lending Services
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives that provide scalable solutions that focus on service, internally and externally, while reducing risk
- Maintain knowledge of the technologies in the Mortgage, Consumer, and Commercial Lending Industry to ensure that product offerings remain competitive and support the business model of the organization
- Formulation, communication, and implementation of strategic technology-related group and company initiatives
- Effectively manage the use of resources related to projects and support initiatives
- Identify and implement creative solutions to support growth and efficiencies within the business model
- Design, prepare and present tools to allow line of business managers to effectively manage production
- Support SVP and Group Managers in Lending Services in providing tools to monitor staff and production elements from related systems and processes
- Provide strategic oversight on department-level employee engagement initiatives
- Manage staff, deliverables and group goals in line with overall company strategy
- Provide monthly status reports of initiatives to peers and management team
See service from a higher perspective
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for developing private client relationships and providing a full complement of banking and financial services, including residential mortgages, other credit facilities, deposits and investment management for our clients. You will acquire clients, network with real estate brokers to build relationships, and provide superior service to help clients achieve their financial objectives. You will have the opportunity to take initiative, act entrepreneurially and grow the Bank’s business in a team environment.
What you’ll do as a Relationship Manager:
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships, providing exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
- Network with real estate brokers, build relationships and strengthen First Republic’s reputation.
- Acquire well-qualified clients and advise them on the Bank’s full range of products and services, creating personalized solutions to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Develop full banking and wealth advisory relationships with your clients, incorporating, for example, our broad wealth management platform (which includes excellent experienced portfolio managers as well as an open architecture program for clients who wish to select outside managers), full-service and online brokerage, and robust trust business.
What you’ll do as a an ERM Program Management Analyst:
- ERM Reporting Support
- Assist in producing risk reports that are suitable for an Executive audience and the Bank’s Board of Directors
- Assist with ERM dashboard production through data collection, email and phone communications
- Analyze risk information and produce materials including graphs, charts and presentations
- Review submitted data and information submitted and check for accuracy and consistency. Follow up to obtain missing or extra information
- Organize meetings with First and Second Line of defense personnel to discuss content and design of reports
- Support the Risk Liaison Program administration and communication
- Support the Risk Liaison Program administration and communication
- Set up bi-monthly meetings
- Manage the Onboarding/Offboarding checklist items
- Maintain Risk Liaison Collaborate intranet site
- Administer the “Get to Know” and “Kudos!” Programs, including interviewing new Risk Liaisons for online articles
- Manage the Risk Liaison-ERM Connections Program for connecting Risk Liaisons to other ERM team members
- Support the year-end performance evaluations by preparing forms, drafting emails, and organizing completed evaluations for retention purposes
- Create and maintain ERM activity calendars for the Risk Liaisons and ERM team members
- Actively participate in improving program communications, dialogue and support
Semi-Annual Risk Survey Administration
Administer the semi-annual Top and Emerging Risks survey including:
- Manage distribution lists
- Distribute survey emails
- Compile initial data/results in easily digestible formats, including creating charts and/or graphs
- Participate in finalizing materials for presentation to executives, risk management committees and the Board of Directors
Risk Assessment Community Administration
- Maintain the Risk Assessment Community intranet site
- Maintain Risk Assessment inventory and assist with annual update
- Periodically update the Risk Assessment shared calendar
- Assist with ad hoc analysis of Risk Assessments at both an aggregate and individual level
- Provide administrative support for Community meetings
Administer the ERM Action Plan
- Track the status of open action plan items in Archer
- Send weekly and monthly progress/status reports and emails
- Manage change requests to action plan items, including authoring change requests, submitting change requests for approval, and tracking the approval status of change requests
Monitor CRO Office Mailbox
- Monitor the CRO Office inbox intraday for incoming emails and escalate to appropriate party promptly
- Record risks escalated to CRO Office in tracker, ensuring appropriate action is taken
Maintain CRO Office Shared Drive
- Ensure folders in CRO Office shared drive are set up to reflect the department’s core functions. Perform periodic review of folders to ensure documents are filed appropriately, standardize naming conventions and old items are archived.
Ad hoc Projects
- Participate in risk projects outside of ERM program management
- Provide additional overall support to ensure that the ERM program is effective and that documentation is accurate
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Digital Banking Associate II, you’ll provide support for the Bank’s client-facing digital products. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to master the relevant cash management platforms: Banking Online, Corporate Online, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Lockbox and Automated Clearing House.
What you’ll do as a Digital Specialist:
- Work with our sales teams to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new clients.
- Learn prospective clients’ needs and tailor digital solutions based on what will serve them best.
- Work with existing clients, identifying their banking needs and introducing solutions to them that will ensure a richer banking experience. Through proactive engagement, work to ensure that the company delivers the same extraordinary service through the digital channels as our clients expect face to face.
- Working closely with our Preferred Banking and Relationship Management teams, gain exposure to First Republic’s unique relationship-driven culture.
- Partner with the Bank’s product development teams, using client feedback when making decisions about future product offerings.
- Take time to be mentored and learn about First Republic’s private banking, lending and wealth management products.
- Manage your own schedule and work on ad hoc projects with various departments across the Bank.
- Develop a network within the Bank. This often leads to full-time employment after completion of the Associate Program.
You would be responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up, processed & underwritten in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities focus on successfully analyzing tax returns and financials ranging from complex to simple for various types of borrowers. Individual must have a thorough understanding of SFR processing, documentation and underwriting.
What you’ll do as a Loan Specialist:
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic Bank loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements
- Complete KYC Flightpath compliance for all loan types
- Utilize and apply FNMA lending guidelines and other industry compliance regulations
- Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
This position focuses on the development and delivery of data warehousing and business intelligence solutions including: cubes, dashboards, scorecards, reports, user interfaces, and associated data structures using Microsoft applications and tools. The Business Intelligence Developer interfaces with stakeholders to understand their needs and then translates them into solutions which deliver business value.
What you’ll do as a contingent Senior Business Intelligence Developer:
- Develop reports and dashboards using reporting services (SSRS), Tableau, OLAP cubes (SSAS) and relational databases.
- Multidisciplinary work supporting data pipelines, data warehouses and reporting services.
- Design and develop data movements using Snowflake capabilities like Snow SQL, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Data sharing and stored procedures.
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues, complete unit testing and system documentation for ETL processes
- Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to ensure timely releases of projects and make sure database environments are sustainable, code migrations to production.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests.
- Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.
- Use business user requirements to improve functionality (speed, performance / usability).
- Use Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Snowflake and related technologies to store, curate, process and publish datasets for consumption by downstream business users and applications.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
- Create solutions utilizing industry standard dimensional models and data architecture to support business users that include data scientists, analysts and non-technical functional users.
- Respond quickly to bug fixes and enhancement requests and be able to take directions and complete tasks on-time with minimal supervision.
- Follow coding best practices-Unit testing, design/code reviews, documentation, etc.
The Professional Loan Program (PLP) Loan Administrator will process and prepare individual approved loans for booking and funding, in addition to assisting the Credit Analysts and Eagle Lending Account Executives in the ongoing support of borrower-level loans. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of banking/lending experience. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail is important.
What you'll do as a Loan Administrator:
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by ensuring loan files are complete, accurate, and prepared for booking
- Assist team with creating loan addendums and firm/guaranty confirmation emails
- Assist team with initial advances, transfers, wires, and payoffs
- Assist team lead with due diligence for departure and other types of modifications
- Field questions from the Professional Loan Program inbox
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance reports
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
- Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required
- Communicate with the sales force (Eagle AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, Legal and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
An encouraging culture that invests in you
As an Associate with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in financial services, work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and learn more about business development and credit. You’ll support our Account Executives (AEs) as they develop their clients’ plans using our suite of lending products. Your responsibilities will include monitoring new and existing loans in the pipeline, advising on additional lending opportunities, creating reports, and ensuring that loan packages are complete for underwriting. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, and you will interact with many different levels and departments across the Bank. We’ll provide you with the guidance, encouragement and training you need to help you be successful in this position.
What you’ll do as an Associate:
- Provide support for AEs and their books of clients by helping families, individuals and businesses plan their financial futures and meet their financial goals through the Bank’s deposit services, lending products, and wealth management products and services.
- Discuss individuals’ financial concerns and needs and explain how our suite of products and services can present potential solutions.
- Assist in managing AEs’ pipeline of client transactions in process, vet and complete the initial analysis of new applicants, and respond to ad hoc client requests.
- Assist the Directors with the relationship management and cross-selling of Professional Loan Program clients.
- Create and maintain client interaction reports.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
First Republic Bank is looking for a Credit and Risk professional with proven experience and leadership skills to join our Eagle Lending team. In this new role, the Credit and Risk Analyst will have an exciting opportunity to implement and maintain a robust compliance support function within Eagle Lending, one of the fastest growing business units at First Republic. The Credit and Risk Analyst will ensure that the various business functions throughout Eagle Lending remain in compliance with all regulatory and internal risk management policy guidelines.
What you’ll do as a Credit & Risk Analyst:
You will utilize strong strategic planning and leadership skills to drive our Credit and Risk function in building out new processes/re-engineering existing processes, with the goal of ensuring that key Eagle Lending functions have strong risk controls in place and adhere to Bank and regulatory guidelines.
Additionally, you will work collaboratively with key partners within Eagle Lending and Bank-wide in order to manage the development and/or enhancement of both back-end and front-end processes and risk identification and mitigation efforts.
Support activities of Eagle Lending’s Credit and Risk function, such as preparing for audits and loan portfolio reviews
Implement audit recommendations and effectively resolve audit findings in a timely manner
Develop and facilitate process improvement and risk mitigation trainings for Eagle Lending staff across the country
Guide implementation of new regulations and, from time to time, help implement new credit guidelines
Act as liaison with the Corporate Compliance team as well as internal/external audit groups and regulators, while providing subject matter expertise to Eagle Lending
About the Role:
The Product Manager is charged with building and enhancing products and features that support our internal teams and grow our business. We are looking for a collaborative, passionate product owner responsible for driving operational efficiencies and automating workflows on our loan origination platform.
You will deliver system enhancements and process improvements which enable our internal teams to operate more efficiently and support transformational user experiences at scale. You will balance zooming into details with considering the bigger system in order to tackle the most important aspect of any end-to-end process. You will take ownership of what we develop and why, partnering tightly with our engineering, operations, sales and other key stake holders to ensure they are fully optimized. This is a high-impact role tackling both strategic and operational challenges, with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
Duration: 12 months
Immediate areas of focus: Professional Loan Program
- Roll out a contract lifecycle management solution from template creation and customization to e-signature with an end goal of building a self-serving offering for end users
- Build enhancements catering to the business needs and overarching product roadmap as part of the monthly release cycle
What You’ll Do:
- Help ideate, define, create, and launch changes to the loan origination flow, typically through creating a feedback loop from end users in an agile environment.
- Work with internal stakeholders including end users, analytics, operations, credit and others to get those test ideas to reality
- Own product backlog implementation schedule with engineering team to ensure delivery and accountability
- Interpret results to understand the impact on user satisfaction as well as costs / benefits to our business
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent and critical business needs
- Act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Quantitative Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data and creating business insights in our Eagle Lending Group. This is a foundational role that will empower Eagle Lending to move faster with making data-based decisions. We're looking for a high-energy Quantitative Analyst with a strong attention to detail, and desire to develop higher-order analytical skills.
What you’ll do as a Quantitative Analyst:
- Develop, manage, and maintain reports on operational, risk, and performance metrics with a focus on automation for scale
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging internal and external data to drive business solutions
- Partner with managers to develop and execute various reporting packages and ad hoc requests
- Deliver on various data and reporting projects end-to-end, including requirements identification, timeline / milestone establishment, inter-departmental coordination and risk assessment / monitoring
- Formulate business insights on how to grow the business, improve efficiency and/or deepen relationships based on data
What you'll be doing as Trust Associate:
- Input Account Record data on Sungard Addvantage, including set up of proxies, statements, and 1099 recipients
- Daily review of transaction journals and cash reports. Where applicable, manually manage cash activities for each account.
- Assist in completing initial and annual account reviews.
- Review overdraft reports and ‘cure’ overdrafts where applicable.
- Review fee maps and authorize the release and postings.
- Conduct research work in order to answer clients' inquiries.
- Sort and review mail for trust officers.
- Prepare trade tickets for trades executed by the trust officers with FRSC.
- With Trust Officer approval, prepare tickets/entries to move cash to/from accounts and ledgers to cover overdrafts.
- Coordinate and produce all DTC-related activities, reports, packages and meetings.
- Prepare same-day or future disbursement entries pursuant to requests and approvals. Where necessary, send out confirmation letters on disbursement requests via telephone. Conduct disbursement call backs on fedwires. Reprint statements as requested.
- Where necessary, update the account synoptic and account records, update name and address records. Where necessary, administer investment manager Excel database.
- As required, maintain and print ticklers for trust officers.
- Serve as liaison between Administration and Operations including securities related activities.
- Administer low-maintenance accounts with minimum supervision from the Trust Officers.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Working with Lending Strategy?
The Lending Strategy team delivers interconnected tools and technology to support a high touch, personal driven client experience that complement and enhance the highly human experience of obtaining an FRB Mortgage.
What you'll do as Manager - Lending Strategy:
- Develop technology strategy around sales and client engagement
- Build and maintain sales tools to enhance the mortgage lending process
- Interface with external vendors and ensure we employ an industry leading, modern mortgage technology stack
- Provide exceptional service to other departments at First Republic Bank
This role will work with the Senior Director of Lending Strategy and the Lending Strategy team to drive the digitization of the residential mortgage platform at First Republic Bank. This individual will independently lead projects end to end, from issue identification, solution development, communication, rollout, and post deployment maintenance. The ability to take a concept from idea to execution while navigating an organization is critical. The role will have a considerable amount of autonomy and requires work across lines of business, development teams, and third-party vendors to accomplish their goal of releasing new products and ideas and the ability to manage via influence is essential. You will develop and manage product roadmaps, see the big picture as well as dig into the details.
The BSA/AML Investigator will be responsible for all work products related to complying with First Republic’s Canadian AML program. This includes transaction monitoring, enhanced due diligence, and ad hoc screening. In addition, the Investigator will liaise with the Policy and Program Office to stay informed of emerging trends, risks and changes in Canadian AML regulations.
What you’ll be doing as a BSA/AML Investigator:
- Conduct investigative/intelligence research of alerted client account activity originating from a transaction monitoring system and review for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crime activities.
- Conduct investigative/intelligence research of individuals, entities, and/or events related to current or prospective customers through public records, open source media, vendor systems, or other research tools.
- Conduct investigative/intelligence analysis of collected information derived from varying sources such as, internal bank records/KYC documentation, banker contact, external search engines and open source websites.
- Ability to investigate and understand varying types of client profiles related to First Republic Bank’s product offerings. (i.e. Alternative investments, hedge funds, PE/VC firms, among others).
- Draft assessment summaries and other written investigative/intelligence products to support decisions and recommendations.
- Work effectively across varying groups and teams within the AML Operations environment as well as the Policy and Program Office, AML Solutions & Analytics environment, and Private Wealth Management.
- Meet key team performance standards while additionally setting personal performance goals in a production environment.
- Participate in key trainings and learning opportunities and seek additional knowledge acquisition proactively.
- Performs duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities as well as other projects assigned by the Manager.
- 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, among others), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer and 4) completing required training provided by the bank and the BSA Department.
We are looking for a RCT Engineer for Currency transaction reporting (CTR). This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with Currency transaction reporting (CTR), Java, SQL server, Tomcat as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
What you’ll do as an RCT Engineer:
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand the requirements. Design, implement and deliver solution using Waterfall/agile methodology across the large program.
- Perform Detailed Analysis and coordinate with various teams internal /vendor for the New functionality Releases – Product Upgrades, Regulatory Requirements , Maintenance Releases and Patch Releases
- Maintain High Standards of Development Practices for Continued Integration and Synchronized functionality across all Environments
- Establish knowledge resource of Core Banking Standards and CTR reporting in terms of regulatory requirements
- Maintain Documentation Standards and Change Management Standards for Releases – using industry Standard tools like JIRA, SharePoint, Service Now complying with SDLC Cycle
- Ensure SLA compliance for Incidents, Issues and maintain traceability for Root Cause, Resolution internally or coordinating with Vendor
- Monitor and Control of CTR processing Jobs and Mitigate for any delay impacts
- Responsibilities include: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Portfolio Quality Analyst (”PQA”) will assist the Business Banking Group in the preparation of loans for approval and documentation as well as manage the ongoing collection of financial reporting and monitoring covenant compliance of borrowers. The PQA will assist the Business Banking Group with all day-to-day loan portfolio operations such as financial analysis, documentation and origination. The ideal candidate will have one year of banking experience and a basic understanding of commercial financial information and loan documentation. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines is important.
What you’ll be doing as a Portfolio Quality Analyst:
- Assist the Credit Analysts & Business Bankers by preparing the basic CLO and LoanVantage data records.
- Obtain and review borrower and guarantor formation documentation (inclusive of ordering certificates of good standing) to prepare and manage loan files for submission to Executive Loan Committee (“ELC”).
- Work with clients to satisfy compliance requirements unique to each loan agreement. This will include monitoring, obtaining, and evaluating financial reports provided to ensure financial requirements are met.
- Work with internal partners to complete Enhanced Due Diligence on new borrowers and guarantors.
- Prepare and manage loan files for submission to ELC, Commercial Closing, and external counsel.
- Work with the appraisers, environmental professionals and title companies to assist in the commercial real estate due diligence process.
- Assist the Credit Analysts & Business Bankers on ad hoc projects
- Be or become proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Adobe), OSI, AFS Level III, CLO, OnBase, LoanVantage, AFS RM Tools, Preqin, Bisys, and Moody’s.
- Monitor loan maturity report and alert Business Bankers and Credit Analysts of upcoming maturities and process short-term maturity extensions requests as needed.
- Develop the ability to spread business financial statements, personal financial statements and individual tax returns.
- Local Manager may require additional duties unique to a team’s geography, industry focus and other responsibilities which best utilize a candidate’s skill-sets.
Enterprise Data and Client Insights (EDCI) drives the execution of industry leading data strategy, client-centric analytics and data driven insights in support of the sales organization. A Director, Risk Data Management's role is to lead and continue to build excellent curated data assets and virtualization product features within EDCI or across First Republic Functional Units. This position will work with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, DBAs, other Data Integration Architects, executives and business stakeholders to deploy single source reporting for identified and prioritized critical data assets. Risk Data Management is focused on delivering Single Source of Truth for historical and go-forward data aggregation, data lineage and governance for Deposits, Lending and Originations data. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated talent for collaborating with cross-functional units, leading high performing teams and communicating a vision and the judgement to prioritize and implement that vision with urgency.
What you'll be doing as Director, Risk Data Management:
- Build repeatable structures that help usher in operational rigor and promotes visibility to business users, partner teams and management
- Develop abstraction layer proto-types with the goal of industrialization in a controlled environment
- Engage and direct business partners and subject matter experts to identify priorities, scope, and requirements for complex business problems
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels, across business units and to comprehend complex business initiatives
- Document business and functional requirements to cater towards short term and long term analytical, quantitative modeling and reporting needs of the business units
- Performing data analysis and design activities at the operational and organizational level to build centralized repositories a.k.a single source of truth for deposits, lending, originations and transactional data
- Understanding in the latest database technologies, reporting tools, programming and Strong automation experiences to promote consistency, conformed definitions and productivity
- Collaborate closely with DevOps Engineers, Partners, Internal customers, Product Managers & Management
- Engage technical development team members to transition requirements to design, and to determine appropriate design approach
- Be a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment, thinks critically, delivers quickly, and collaborates across a variety of functions.
- Participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
Ability to iteratively proto type and or develop reporting and data solutions in an agile fashion to meet business needs
- Create solutions utilizing industry standard dimensional models and data architecture to support business users that include data scientists, analysts and non-technical functional users
- Implement data management concepts and activities including an understanding of industry best practices for Data Sourcing, Key Data Elements, Data Quality Management, Metadata, and Enterprise Data Management Policy, Process, and Procedures
The Cloud Architect is a key stakeholder in designing the next generation of Infrastructure for the Company. This role will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to design on premise and Cloud Architecture.
What you’ll do as a Cloud Architect:
- Design the next generation Architecture for on-premise and hybrid deployments.
- Contribute to the reengineering of operational procedures to suit a more nimble operational delivery model.
- Drive consistent, manageable architectures that leverage various cloud technologies.
- Lead technical architecture and application design discussions with IT operations to drive cloud implementations.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring enterprise architecture compliance.
- Work with other Architects to understand the enterprise strategies and to translate them into technical solutions for relevant business outcomes.
- Develop solution strategy vision roadmaps, including developing short, medium and long-term milestones to achieve the vision.
- Facilitate consensus for strategic solutions among stakeholders.
- Participate in design of Infrastructure as Code tooling such as Terraform and Ansible
- Create design artifacts
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to plan and deliver solutions
- Assist Engineering with Implementation Activities
Responsible for helping Relationship managers with all the stages in the residential loan process, from initial underwriting through loan closing. Ensure that all SFR, and 1-4 units loans are analyzed, underwritten, and processed in a timely manner while achieving a high level of customer service. This role may include analysis of other loan types including but not limited to complex multifamily residential loans. Also provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and acting as a liaison between the Relationship Manager, his/her clients, internal employees, and 3rd party vendors
What you’ll do as a Residential Underwriter:
- Underwrite complex home loans and HELOCs for high net worth borrowers.
Required People Skills
- Patience with how the environment is, with an eye towards refactoring the environment into what it should be
- An ability to win friends and influence people on both the technology and business sides
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Bias towards action, an ability to work autonomously while navigating uncertainty with good humor
- Empathy for our clients and stakeholders on both the technology and business side
- Track record of delivery in highly-functional tech environment, preferably in a cloud-first environment
- Familiarity with cloud architectural patterns
- Microservices, message queues, container orchestration, etc.
- A strong preference for infrastructure-as-code
- Deep familiarity with one or more mainstream programming languages
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL as well as their relevant data modeling patterns
- Prior experience at the intersection of InfoSec and feature delivery would be a huge plus
- Experience creating software in highly-regulated environments is also a big plus
- As an experienced developer, you will help drive the architectural patterns and practices used by other people and groups at the bank. You are expected to be a thought partner when it comes to balancing maintaining the old while delivering the new.