The Claims Analyst is responsible for providing extraordinary service to our internal and external clients. The position is responsible for processing incoming ATM and Visa Debit card dispute and fraud claims in compliance with Regulation E and Visa or PIN Network requirements. As a Claims Analyst you will act as an advocate for our clients and identify all viable solutions to remedy claims in the client’s favor with minimal losses to the Bank, while responding to phone calls, emails, faxes, and written requests for service. This position will provide support for all day-to-day operations.
What you’ll do as a Claims Analyst:
- Process and reconcile customer disputes, posting chargebacks for debit card charges, maintain documentation of chargebacks, and update reports when necessary.
- Prepare and process card claims for daily posting. Monitor and update claims with merchant responses and identify fraud trends.
- Provide general telephone and email support for preferred banking offices.
- Complete research requests, subpoena for records, and bank by mail processing.
- Submit and follow-up on chargebacks on qualifying claims.
- Submit fraud reporting.
- Adhere to and comply with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and guidelines, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act, Regulation E, etc.
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Complete required training and certifications.
- Identify and report suspicious activity to the BSA/AML group.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities as required or assigned.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Marketing Manager will support the Private Wealth Management Marketing team with a primary focus on the following areas: Planning, Trust, Family Engagement and Governance, Family Wealth Services, and Philanthropy. The Marketing Manager will assist in increasing First Republic’s value proposition and reputation in providing wealth management services by: (i) developing and updating marketing materials that convey our holistic wealth management capabilities and reflect our service culture; (ii) managing the distribution and promotion of marketing materials on key platforms and supporting wealth professionals in accessing marketing resources; (iii) supporting the development and execution of Private Wealth Management events and content on key topics such as planning and family governance; and (iv) overseeing marketing initiatives from concept through execution.
What you’ll do as Marketing Manager (Private Wealth Management):
- Support the Private Wealth Management Marketing strategy and goals based on business objectives.
- Develop and maintain Private Wealth Management print and digital marketing materialsincluding but not limited to fact sheets, brochures, pitch books and web/digital content.
- Oversee the organization and management of marketing materials on internal sites including promotion, usage tracking and reporting.
- Promote Private Wealth Management capabilities and thought leadership by delivering impactful multi-channel marketing programs that support external and internal awareness (in partnership with internal teams such as the Events, Content, Web teams, and more).
- Develop strong relationships with business partners to effectively translate business goals into effective marketing materials.
- Work effectively across other departments, communicating and interfacing with other business vertical and department leaders
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, Deposit Franchise, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities, including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans as well as various leadership or operational responsibilities. You will ensure that First Republic Bank attracts and hires the best talent, while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent. To do so, your primary objectives will include screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to the Hiring Manager and guiding the Hiring Managers through the recruiting process. To accomplish these goals, you will establish solid relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates and build strong networks internally and externally.
What you’ll do as a Talent Acquisition Manager, Deposit Franchise:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and advise on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
- Perform all full cycle recruiting responsibilities
- Manage all candidate communications and information
- Participate and oversee Deposit Franchise Recruiting Audits, ensuring data integrity and compliance
- Perform various reporting responsibilities
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Deposit Franchise Recruiting Initiatives
- Design customized and executable staffing plans while building relationships with TA Leadership, and hiring teams
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, cross-functional partners and client groups
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Deposit Franchise Talent Acquisition Team
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Act as Secondary Recruiter for more Junior team members by attending Strategy Sessions and Debrief meetings with team member
- Train and coach new TA Team members
The Business Operations Manager role is a highly visible role within Eagle Lending, First Republic’s fastest-growing business unit, which is focused on bringing in the next generation of clients to the Bank. You will be joining the Strategy & Business Operations team, and in this role you will own a range of operational projects, and support your teammates in others. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders across Sales, Analytics, Marketing, Credit, Risk, and Technology to help drive projects and process improvements, and provide extraordinary service to our clients. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, and is a clear and confident communicator who is comfortable collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders to achieve an exceptional outcome.
What you'll do as a Business Operations Manager:
- Manage operations projects from idea to execution, and in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Conduct analyses of our operations and operational performance to identify pain points, problems, and opportunities for improvement
- Implement new operations processes and technology features that will help the business scale efficiently
- Communicate insights and recommendations clearly both verbally and in writing, including to an executive audience
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
Director, Senior Counsel
The Senior Counsel would primarily be responsible for providing legal advice and support for the Bank’s rapidly expanding Professional Loan Program line of business, which finances individuals’ investments into private equity and venture capital funds and individuals’ equity interest purchases in other professional services firms, such as law, accounting and architecture firms. The Senior Counsel will advise the business on Professional Loan Program loan documentation and product development and regulatory requirements that may affect Professional Loan Programs. The Senior Counsel will also provide support for other general banking or lending issues and legal needs for the other products and lines of business, as well as the Bank generally as they arise.
What you’ll do as a Senior Counsel:
- Provide legal advice and services to the Professional Loan line of business in conformance with the Bank’s Lending Standards and as approved by the Executive Loan Committee, Senior Credit Committee or the Board of Directors.
- Draft, consult, and advise (both internally and externally) on documentation for the PLP lending product including interacting with the Eagle Closing Department and opposing and outside legal counsel.
- Negotiate unique, complex transactions and approaches “across the table” from top law firms.
- Assist in the formulation, communication, and implementation of strategic business plans and other strategic and systems initiatives to help the business line function more efficiently.
- Ensure the business line complies with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and guidance.
- Advise and help guide the business teams and Executive Loan Committee on loan structuring, troubled loan, and workout scenarios.
- Manage outside counsel and vendors as appropriate.
- Produce deliverables to support internal and external audits, regulatory examinations, or any other oversight review in the set time frame.
- Perform other duties specific to department functions and/or supporting broader corporate needs as appropriate.
As a Client Service Associate I with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in financial services, work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and learn more about business development and credit. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, and you will interact with many different levels and departments across the Bank.
What you’ll do as a Client ServiceAssociate I:
- Provide support for Account Executives (AEs) and their book of clients by helping families, individuals and businesses plan their financial futures and meet their financial goals through the Bank’s deposit, lending, and wealth management products and services.
- Assist in managing Account Executives (AEs) pipeline of client transactions in process, vet and complete the initial analysis of new applicants, ensure loan packages are complete for underwriting and respond to ad hoc client requests.
- Manage variety of reports to support Account Executive’s book of clients, such as pipeline, maturities and client interaction reports
- Provide sales enablement for Account Executives through Marketing and prospect outreach efforts.
See service from a higher perspective
As a PBO District Banker, you will provide quality client service, cross sell bank products and maintain operations at our Preferred Banking Offices (i.e., bank branches). We’ll look to you to demonstrate First Republic’s core values and offer an extraordinary client experience.
What you’ll do as a PBO District Banker:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all Preferred Banking Office operations and banking policies and procedures.
- Create a memorable client experience; establish and maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all banking products and client need
- Handle daily activities of the bank, such as processing transactions; maintaining bank records; and preparing and balancing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and night depository.
- Participate in maintenance of the office to represent the office in a positive manner.
- Promote and cross sell new banking products and services to clients as well as understand their needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers.
- Actively contribute to attaining individual and office sales goals.
The Training & Instructional Design Manager is responsible for the functional oversight of the Job Skills training programs for staff in the Lending Services department, as well as the development of online and self-paced learning content. The Manager will guide the centralized training team on their daily functions to ensure efficient and effective execution and performance. To successfully achieve our production goals, the Manager will partner closely with our Loan Closing/Funding and Servicing teams to understand the business in-depth, assess the critical training needs and provide successful solutions. In addition, the Manager will utilize strong working knowledge of instructional design platforms such as Articulate, Camtasia, and other relevant systems to partner with the training team as well as the Lending Services lines of business to identify, create, and deploy training content to augment existing classroom/on-the-job instruction. The Training & ID Manager will also be responsible for various administrative functions such as vacation scheduling/tracking, attendance monitoring, and other performance related issues. The Manager must be able to partner effectively with the People Development Director to make sound decisions and communicate effectively with the People Development team, other departments, and senior management. The Program Manager will also coach, develop and otherwise supervise a Learning and Development staff of at least 2.
What you’ll do as a Training & Instructional Design Manager, People Development:
- Identify functional training needs and guide centralized trainers to develop training programs to meet both individual and department goals. Including, but not limited to, the creation and updating of training materials.
Coach staff toward building effective functional training programs for key production areas within Lending Services:
Consult on optimal structure of training programs to ensure key concepts and processes are clearly and consistently delivered to all new hires.
Monitor training program efficacy by assessing new hire retention and learning progress.
Conduct frequent and continual check ins with new hires and production managers to ensure programs are augmented and improved as needed.
- Partner with People Development team members and lines of business to create and deploy self-paced/e-learning content.
- Provide continual learning opportunities to the centralized training team and People Development as a whole in order to build instructional design knowledge and skill
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
This position would be part of the technology team that supports a Salesforce Cloud instance. This role is expected to work with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform. The Senior Salesforce developer NAO will work on the assigned tasks including configurations and customizations to the Salesforce platform in order to meet the business requirements. The Senior developer will also work on designing and developing Salesforce integrations and data loading process.
Knowledge or experience with FSC is extremely desirable.
What you’ll do as a Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Develop Salesforce code as per specifications using Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
What you’ll do as a Commercial Appraisal Reviewer (Hybrid):
- Perform detailed technical and compliance reviews on commercial real estate appraisals.
- Ensure that valuations are reasonably supported, credible and compliant with federal and state regulations; the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice; the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989; bank policies and guidelines; and industry standards.
- Communicate with appraisers regarding any report corrections and/or revisions.
- Evaluate the quality of appraisers’ work and provide feedback for the maintenance of the Bank’s appraisal panel.
- Engage in regular communications and serve as an advisor to Relationship Managers and the Executive Loan Committee on appraisal topics in the Bank’s core markets.
- Provide support to all areas of real estate lending as needed, demonstrating superior client service to appraisers and employees.
- Attend ongoing training on real estate appraisal and real estate appraisal reviews.
The Portfolio Quality Analyst (”PQA”) will assist the Business Banking Group in the preparation of loans for approval and documentation as well as manage the ongoing collection of financial reporting and monitoring covenant compliance of borrowers. The PQA will assist the Business Banking Group with all day-to-day loan portfolio operations such as financial analysis, documentation and origination. The ideal candidate will have one year of banking experience and a basic understanding of commercial financial information and loan documentation. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines is important.
What you’ll be doing as a Portfolio Quality Analyst:
- Assist the Credit Analysts & Business Bankers by preparing the basic CLO and LoanVantage data records.
- Obtain and review borrower and guarantor formation documentation (inclusive of ordering certificates of good standing) to prepare and manage loan files for submission to Executive Loan Committee (“ELC”).
- Work with clients to satisfy compliance requirements unique to each loan agreement. This will include monitoring, obtaining, and evaluating financial reports provided to ensure financial requirements are met.
- Work with internal partners to complete Enhanced Due Diligence on new borrowers and guarantors.
- Prepare and manage loan files for submission to ELC, Commercial Closing, and external counsel.
- Work with the appraisers, environmental professionals and title companies to assist in the commercial real estate due diligence process.
- Assist the Credit Analysts & Business Bankers on ad hoc projects
- Be or become proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Adobe), OSI, AFS Level III, CLO, OnBase, LoanVantage, AFS RM Tools, Preqin, Bisys, and Moody’s.
- Monitor loan maturity report and alert Business Bankers and Credit Analysts of upcoming maturities and process short-term maturity extensions requests as needed.
- Develop the ability to spread business financial statements, personal financial statements and individual tax returns.
- Local Manager may require additional duties unique to a team’s geography, industry focus and other responsibilities which best utilize a candidate’s skill-sets.
The Director, HR Operational Excellence & Experience is an integral member of the HR Shared Service Operations organization and plays a key role as a thought leader utilizing innovative thinking and operation excellence to drive initiatives that will improve the Colleague Experience across HR functions. As the catalyst for HR process, policy, and systems transformation, you are a highly visible collaborator and thought leader within HR, working with a wide-range of cross-functional partners to ensure HR continues to provide exceptional service to our colleagues across the Bank and improve the HR function as a whole.
This leader will:
- Develop a team that performs diverse roles as strategists, project leaders, change managers, process optimizers and connectors.
- With an in-depth knowledge of processes, policies, and systems across HR, partner with leaders across the organization to implement actions that will improve the overall colleague experience.
- Use deep HR domain fluency, agility, and excellent management skills to advise leaders, guide projects, and ensure operational readiness for change across the Bank.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture by using problem-solving, communications, and stakeholder engagement coupled with a programmatic approach to drive continuous improvement activities and consistency in processes & services aligned to Corporate/Local policies to exceed performance expectations.
What you’ll do as a Director,HR Operational Excellence and Experience:
- Process Improvement – With the colleague experience in mind, evaluate opportunities to improve the HR experience across HR Centers of Excellences around process, systems, communications, and policies. Gather feedback across organization, investigate potential solutions and conduct root cause analysis to aide in the continuous improvement of processes. Identifying action plans; drive process improvement and future investment to drive efficiency and improved Colleague experience.
- Transformation - Contribute to the adoption of HR shared services, platforms, and tools; drive operational process alignment that improves and operationalizes end-to-end service delivery model; research and develop new strategic approaches to drive continuous improvement of systems, processes, and policies.
- Stakeholder Outreach – Build trust-driven relationships and engage with peer groups and leaders across the organization to seek out feedback and new requirements to facilitate the troubleshooting of delivery issues, refinement of current processes/policies, development of new operating models, all with the goal of increasing levels of customer service over time.
- Change Management - Utilize effective program management and communication skills to drive strategy and decision making across the organization; engage with cross-functional stakeholders to align on execution process and goals; and follow-up to gather feedback and assess/mitigate potential risks.
- Knowledge Management – Develop solutions to ensure the effective management of process documentation, desktop procedures, and all other policy documents in an easy to access, search, and user-friendly interface.
What you'll be doing as a Product Manager:
- Engage with stakeholders and end users to capture requirements for sophisticated client-side applications for the web and mobile web
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, other Product Managers, analysts, engineers and data scientists to launch new products, document enhancement requests for existing products, and build a great user experience
- Work in Agile development environment and interact with multiple stakeholders to deliver the quality product in a timely manner
- Write clear, complete epics and user stories and create test documentation for automated QA
- Participate in design discussions and capture end user feedback
- Create and execute User Acceptance testing criteria
- Produce training materials and conduct training sessions with end users
- Support the Client Relationship Browser application, including L1 support, escalation of issues and requests for enhancements via the support function.
- Produce ad hoc sql based queries for stakeholders as needed.
Cloud Engineering & Enterprise Development
The mission of the Cloud Engineering & Enterprise Development team at First Republic is to enable and craft the cloud platform that supports cross-functional teams in all lines of business (LOBs) of the bank. This encompasses not only the foundational architecture cloud work which enable deployments into the cloud amongst our federated internal development partners, but also development in support of facilitating migration to the cloud.
Within Cloud Engineering & Enterprise Development, we are seeking a cloud services expert to help drive and deliver on our ambitious cloud platform strategy. You will be engineering our next generation of infrastructure using major Public Cloud Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) in a secure, compliant, and efficient manner. Working in a small team empowered to move rapidly to meet objectives, you will be leveraging Infrastructure as Code and automation in all deployments.
What you’ll do as a SeniorCloud Engineer:
- Meaningfully individually contribute to the efforts of the team
- Work in a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions to complicated problems,
- Migrate applications from an internal virtualized environment to our Public Cloud
- Utilize Infrastructure as Code Tools to automate deployments of new applications
The Counsel will primarily be responsible for handling First Republic Bank’s corporate legal matters, including public company reporting and capital markets matters. Reporting to the SVP, Deputy General Counsel, the Counsel will also work closely with the Bank’s executive and management team on important strategic matters including Bank investments, investor relations and regulatory developments and assist the General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel in providing corporate governance support to the Board of Directors and its committees. The Counsel will also build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders with significant exposure to the executive and management team. We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication and analytical skills, and the intellectual curiosity and passionate to strive for continuous improvement.
What you’ll be doing as Counsel:
- Regulatory reporting, including drafting and/or review of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, proxy statements, 8-Ks and Section 16 reports, as well as stock exchange (NYSE) filings.
- Capital markets and Bank investment transaction support.
- Corporate governance support, including review and maintenance of certain corporate policies, charters and procedures.
- Support of the Board of Directors and Corporate Secretary, including meeting content preparation, resolution drafting and maintenance of minutes.
- Oversight of corporate entity management and filings.
- Provide practical and sound legal advice and counsel in a variety of securities, compliance, corporate governance and transactional matters.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and developments in securities law, corporate law, and governance, and coordinating internal and external resources to provide education and training.
- Assist with governance matters and investor relations activities, including formal and informal reporting on the Company’s narratives, progress and results across relevant environmental, social and governance (ESG) topic areas.
- Support the continuous improvement of process and procedures.
- Implement and maintain written procedures in each area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties specific to department functions and/or supporting broader corporate needs as appropriate.
The Scrum Master will manage the implementation of the execution and delivery of project implementations and product upgrades. The role requires exceptional communication and facilitation skills to drive agreement on processes across business units. The Scrum Master is a self-starter who displays initiative and drive, can follow Agile process and has a mindset that excels in an environment that challenges convention. The Scrum Master plays a leadership role in delivering highly visible projects across several lines of business. The Scrum Master identifies and works to mitigate and resolve developing issues that could jeopardize scope, timeline, risk, and/or budget as this project progresses.
What you’ll do as a Scrum Master:
- Mentors the team to structure their work and think in an Agile mindset
- Train team members to proficiently utilize tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Review Sprint Plans/ Project plans and support team business objectives to plan and coordinate project activity
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve project problems
- Work collaboratively with support teams, development teams, technical leads, Agile Champions and management to determine technical direction and priority of staff for the supporting systems. Create, manage, and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Product documentation
- Agile ceremonies
- Project scope statements
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
- Process and Program Documentation
- Continuous improvement of Sprint release processes to maximize team performance
- Daily Scrum Retrospectives and release planning meetings with other teams as needed in regards to project and team deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects or open defects/enhancements
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation with input from team members
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning
- Mentor and support the project team members on Software Development processes and best Agile practices
- Flexibility to engage with teams of all work styles across work locations and time zones
- Work with Agile Champions and partners to align team priorities with business road maps
- Be a role model servant-leader to bring value to the Teams with process and tools
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Deposits Quality Assurance Specialist position is responsible for all second-level review of existing accounts and account changes which involves reviewing documentation, all applicable Bank systems and KYC to ensure all accounts are in line with policy and Bank procedures. Additional responsibilities include properly maintaining findings within QCM's Databases and Logs for assigned accounts; answering questions raised by Preferred Bankers regarding Deposit Procedures; administrative duties such imaging documents; pull and review reports and manage research queries for Managers. Lastly, a Specialist should have an advanced understanding of both Deposits documentation requirements and business entity setups in addition to basic knowledge of more complex account/entity structures.
What you'll be doing as a Deposits Quality Assurance Specialist:
- Review existing accounts as well as change requests as assigned by QC Assistant Manager and update the QC database with exceptions as applicable. Properly communicate outstanding KYC issues with Preferred Bankers.
- Review KYC for completeness and quality of content. Escalate any issues or hard stops to QC Management to ensure proper protocol is followed in a timely manner.
- Familiarize and review all policy and procedure (P&Ps) updates on Bank policy, BSA/AML KYC policies on Bank intranet as frequently as necessary in order to proactively identify opportunities to improve the quality of reviews.
- Assist with research on various reports and projects as needed.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities, and other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by Management.
- Cross-train with Preferred Bankers and Client Services staff to have a well- rounded understanding of the bank’s deposit products and related transactions to provide back-up assistance as needed, including having a clear grasp of BSA/AML/KYC policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight to ensure compliance with BGB and regulatory requirements on
- Deposit Documentation (Account change requests, KYC requests from BSA/ AML)
- Regulatory Documentation (KYC, disclosures, review)
- Ensure documents imaged are uploaded with quality
- Identify any rejects/issues with Imaging/FP and escalate to QC Supervisor
- Other tasks related to account documentation as assigned to support the team
- Additional responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with various TA verticals to best document specific, sitation based scenarios including process and offers (Campus Recruiting, Private Wealth, Corporate & Technology, Lending, Sourcing Team etc.)
- Assist with End to End testing and documentation of enhancements and/or errors
- Create role based user guides and other documents that will enable TA Operations, Recruiters and TA Leadership to best interpret and execute roles and responsibilities
- Translate process maps into clear operational hand-offs and train Talent Acquisition Verticals on those hand-offs (Sourcing Team to Recruiting Team to Coordinator Team)
- Develop lower-level documentation (e.g., desktop procedures, FAQs, others)
- Responsible for provisioning/de-provisioning of access to applications, infrastructure and operating systems as per established Policy, Standards and procedures.
- Responsible for updating and resolving request tickets and ensuring timely settlement of assigned user requests and issues as outlined by Service Level Agreements.
- Well versed with following processes: New Hire On-Boarding, Employee Off-Boarding, Department Transfers, Access Remediation, and Privileged Access.
- Assist with troubleshooting and problem analysis by working with other teams, vendors or users in diagnosing and resolving users access issues.
- Assist with unique/complex security access requests including internal and external audit and disaster recovery testing.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The primary function of the Client Service Specialist is to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned Relationship Managers. Acting as the liaison between the clients, Relationship Managers and the Operations team this position requires strong relationship management skills in order to build strong, successful partnerships between all parties. Client Service Specialist will support high producing Originator(s) in the preparation, review and processing of complex loans. This position also involves submitting files, requesting loan conditions, as well as communicating with clients and realtors. Handles customer inquiries, researches, and ensures appropriate and timely resolution while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service.
What you'll do as a Client Service Specialist:
- Provides support to our Relationship Managers as well as building a relationship with the borrower.
- Communicates with Relationship Managers on pipeline reports to ensure timely preparation of the loan process.
- Assists with collection of application items, including ordering credit, entering the application, requesting financials and/or other documents required for loan approval, customer follow up, and application tracking.
- Directs customers through the loan process, often working with complex loans.
- Monitors loans and ensures that information including, financials, guarantor information, tax returns, etc. are obtained. Partners with Relationship Manager to discuss past due items. Contacts clients to request missing items.
- Leads a variety of customer services activities including responding to requests, researching discrepancies, and resolving issues.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, lending practices and regulatory process statutes, such as Patriot's Act, Reg B, HMDA, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of banking/Lending products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served.
- Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for processing team.
- Assists in training of new lending assistant staff and mentoring of existing lending assistant staff. Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for lending assistant team.
- Assists with additional duties as assigned.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Experience with many types of client tax returns, understanding W-2, K-1 and various types of cash flow analysis.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and updates based on verified information
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings as requested.
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high net worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, and coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.