First Republic Bank specializes in private banking and real estate lending, and First Republic affiliates offer wealth management services, with growing operations in California and New York. We offer excellent compensation and benefits. First Republic Bank and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Please be advised that First Republic Bank will not ask you to provide personal information, including driver's licenses, social security numbers, and passports during the interview process. If you receive a request of this type, please report it to Fraud@firstrepublic.com
- Successfully drive complex projects to completion while promptly escalating issues to team (CTR replacement, OFAC replacement, etc.)
- Assist with the day to day operations of Regulatory Compliance systems (Actimize, Archer, Accelus, etc.).
- Assist in the management of the documentation process to ensure timely completion of files, adherence to guidelines, and the accuracy of provided documentation.
- Evaluate current processes and procedures to ensure relevance and accuracy. Make recommendations for changes and keep documentation current.
- Work with business to understand requirements and help to translate them into actionable IS tasks.
- Help to prioritize work coming in and out of the group.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.