The Associate Director, Trading will be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of trades throughout the day as submitted by Portfolio Managers and advisors for our managed account platform. This position will also be expected to liaise between external 3rd party investment managers and the middle and back office support groups in San Francisco, New York, and other principal locations. This position will work very closely with our firm’s research department to properly transition new portfolios, provide trading guidance where necessary, and be able to work efficiently with increased autonomy. The Associate Director, Trading will be proactive within the entire investment community, and will be a reliable source of information for a number of sources.
What you’ll do as an Associate Director, Trading:
- Model updates from 3rd party model managers
- Client account model implementation, rebalances to both internal and external models
- Equity and option order handling and execution
- Assist our Wealth Management teams with their order execution needs, guidance on how to navigate the portfolio management tool and order management system
- Assisting with managing risk in our order management systems
You would be responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up, processed & underwritten in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities focus on successfully analyzing tax returns and financials ranging from complex to simple for various types of borrowers. Individual must have a thorough understanding of SFR processing, documentation and underwriting.
What you’ll do as a Loan Specialist:
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic Bank loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements
- Complete KYC Flightpath compliance for all loan types
- Utilize and apply FNMA lending guidelines and other industry compliance regulations
- Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
See service from a higher perspective.
The primary function of the Client Service Specialist is to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned Relationship Managers. Acting as the liaison between the clients, Relationship Managers and the Operations team this position requires strong relationship management skills in order to build strong, successful partnerships between all parties. Client Service Specialist will support high producing Originator(s) in the preparation, review and processing of complex loans. This position also involves submitting files, requesting loan conditions, as well as communicating with clients and realtors. Handles customer inquiries, researches, and ensures appropriate and timely resolution while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service.
- Provides support to our Relationship Managers as well as building a relationship with the borrower.
- Communicates with Relationship Managers on pipeline reports to ensure timely preparation of the loan process.
- Assists with collection of application items, including ordering credit, entering the application, requesting financials and/or other documents required for loan approval, customer follow up, and application tracking.
- Directs customers through the loan process, often working with complex loans.
- Monitors loans and ensures that information including, financials, guarantor information, tax returns, etc. are obtained. Partners with Relationship Manager to discuss past due items. Contacts clients to request missing items.
- Leads a variety of customer services activities including responding to requests, researching discrepancies, and resolving issues.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, lending practices and regulatory process statutes, such as Patriot's Act, Reg B, HMDA, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of banking/Lending products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served.
- Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for processing team.
- Assists in training of new lending assistant staff and mentoring of existing lending assistant staff. Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for lending assistant team.
- Assists with additional duties as assigned.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Experience with many types of client tax returns, understanding W-2, K-1 and various types of cash flow analysis.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and updates based on verified information
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings as requested.
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high net worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, and coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
The First Republic Bank’s Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director is responsible for defining and owning end-to-end CRM platform and experiences in support of enabling various LOB teams to build on the platform. This role reports into the VP of Enterprise Platforms. The candidate will partner with First Republic Bank’s various LOB technology teams to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for FRB Clients.
Candidate must demonstrate a proven history of designing and managing a strategic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, preferably using Salesforce as a platform of choice. Oversees and manages a global team of Salesforce Platform resources to rapidly deliver effective platform to meet the growing needs of the business. Initially focus will be to deliver scalable platform to onboard various LOBs, with an opportunity to define and contribute towards firm wide efforts. The candidate in this role will be involved from inception of ideas till execution and delivery, and in this capacity will work with the tech teams in guiding them through best technology practices.
This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to reach senior business and technology colleagues. Must be able to influence project direction and make pragmatic decisions to optimize the balance between strategic value, time to market, cost and risk. Maximize leverage by identifying shared services, overlapping capabilities and convergence to standards in order to improve efficiency and quality, and reduce time to value. The candidate will have a broad background in application, data and business aligned delivery experiences delivered via a strategic CRM platform. The candidate would be expected to work independently to solve complex problems, and still be technical to possess the soft skills work with a variety of business & tech partners.
In the capacity of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director, the candidate should:
- Lead development of the platform roadmap, establish common platform capabilities
- Establish Governance and delivery framework on Salesforce FSC for FRB
- Ensure adequate oversight on common objects and quality control for the platform
- Manage coordinated release cycles across the enterprise
- Partner with all bank LOB representatives and Transformation Leads to co-develop end-to-end CRM (Salesforce) solutions in alignment with the platform roadmap.
- Provides leadership to ensure delivery of solutions are in alignment with the overall agile & TDD methodology on Force.com platform.
- Help gain consensus on business and technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality and rapid results.
- Focus on maximizing Salesforce configurations and minimizing custom development
- Provide leadership and guidance to FRB Salesforce technologists.
- Work with business and transformation partners to make effective decisions by assessing quality vs time-to-market tradeoffs.
- Ensure solutions work for FRB to deliver ONE FRB solution by aligning various LOB teams.
- Align with various enterprise initiatives to align the Salesfoce platform to conform to various regulatory and audit obligations.
- Interact with executive management, business operations, business product management, and multiple technical teams to own and deliver end-to-end CRM solutions.
- Align enterprise platform roadmap with business roadmaps.
- Foster teamwork, communication, collaboration while managing competing priorities. Coach and mentor others helping them develop their careers.
- Evangelize platform and its capabilities across the enterprise
- Build deep and trusted relationships with lob groups, enterprise teams and data programs
- Cultivate an open environment that encourages lobs to share their needs/concerns and provide input or challenge decisions
- Lead the FRB enterprise Salesforce Tech team that enables Salesforce Financial Cloud Services and Lightning UI implementation for all lines of businesses
- Organize design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce functional, technical and integration needs
- Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce Platform capabilities for anything that is cross cutting
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce (FSC) solutions including data storage, data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, products and custom code for anything that is cross cutting
- Build & execute the right transparency and governance model to share progress, successes and challenges
- Review investment spend to ensure alignment with target state and roadmaps.
- Mediate conflicting priorities to drive optimal solutions.
- Identify duplication of efforts, functional and technical redundancy, and opportunities for shared services.
The Director, Data Analytics Planning will work directly with the Deputy Chief Operating Officer (Dy. COO) & Chief Data Officer (CDO), and will be responsible for key strategy and planning initiatives. Qualified candidates will have experience crafting a narrative and translating it to white papers, PowerPoint slides and other forms of communication.
What you’ll do as a Director, Data Analytics Planning:
- Organize and facilitate key Departmental priorities
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, including mining and analyzing data, setting-up financial models, and performing market and competitive research
- Communicate and summarize of Bank’s Data Analytics and Operations strategy
- Provide regular project updates and briefing materials for Executive Leadership
- Keynote addresses at Sales Conferences, Leadership Academy, Training Programs, etc.
- Presentation decks for Board & Committees, recurring strategic analytics projects, and various studies
- Narrative drafting, exhibit creation for Bank’s annual business plan
- Preparation for Bank’s quarterly earnings calls
- Coordination and execution of special projects: Lead the execution of various projects on behalf of the Dy. COO & CDO as they arise, and translate his goals into actionable business priorities and work streams for the team to execute.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned
Position will work closely with the following:
- Enterprise Data
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Operations Groups
- Wealth Management
- Information Services
- Digital Channels
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
The Professional Loan Program (PLP) Loan Administrator will process and prepare individual approved loans for booking and funding, in addition to assisting the Credit Analysts and Eagle Lending Account Executives in the ongoing support of borrower-level loans. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of banking/lending experience. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail is important.
What you'll do as a Loan Administrator:
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by ensuring loan files are complete, accurate, and prepared for booking
- Assist team with creating loan addendums and firm/guaranty confirmation emails
- Assist team with initial advances, transfers, wires, and payoffs
- Assist team lead with due diligence for departure and other types of modifications
- Field questions from the Professional Loan Program inbox
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance reports
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
- Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required
- Communicate with the sales force (Eagle AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, Legal and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations.
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records.
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Assist other office locations as needed.
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join our Eagle Lending Servicing Team, which offers a variety of consumer, fund investment and small business loan products. As an Eagle Loan Servicing Specialist, you will have an exciting opportunity to hone your strategic planning skills by partnering with our Eagle Lending, Credit, and Commercial Closing/Servicing teams to successfully manage the operational workflow of all new loan bookings and modifications for our various Eagle loan products. You will also be responsible for processing essential loan documentation as well as ensuring that all loan transactions are handled accurately and in a timely manner, and updated accordingly in the Bank’s accounting and deposit systems.
What you will do as a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist, Eagle Lending:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Eagle Loan products, processes, and documentation to successfully fund and book new loans
- Accurately process transactions for all Eagle loans, including new loan boarding, modifications, amendments, and renewals
- Validate all servicing conditions and loan terms are met prior to boarding and funding loans
- Assist Eagle Loan Teams with managing their workflow, questions regarding products, functionality, etc., providing servicing solutions and escalating issues when appropriate
- Process initial advances with new loan bookings
- Review Eagle Professional Loan Program documentation to determine the terms and conditions related to each program in order to ensure the loan data is translated accurately into the loan systems
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Relationship Managers and various departments within the Bank to ensure that all requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor
- Actively review current procedures and processes to further improve efficiencies with workflow by leading initiatives and collaborating with lending tech business partners
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
The bank seeks a Quantitative Analytics Manager with excellent communication, statistical modelling and R and SQL programming skills to join the Finance team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of work experience in statistical modeling (e.g., generalized linear models) and have a strong desire to summarize insights for stakeholders and senior management.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Quantitative Analytics:
- Translate business problems into statistical problems, and develop statistical models to support business needs.
- Manage, develop and document statistical models to forecast credit losses, loan prepayments, mortgage rate spreads, and funding costs.
- Apply statistical and programming knowledge, using R, SQL and GitHub environment, for the purpose of credit loss forecasting: including data collection and scrubbing, writing code, estimating model parameters, testing & diagnostics, sensitivity analysis and working with the model validation team.
- Summarize insights and present key findings to business stakeholders and senior management.
- Fully document the model development process, model tests performed, model assumptions, and processes for controls and governance.
- Respond to model scrutiny and inquiries from both internal and external validators as well as federal regulators to ensure conceptual soundness, prediction accuracy, and robustness.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and to adopt leading industry practices.
- Assure management of the completeness and accuracy of model documentation, data analyses, R and SQL programs, reports, conclusions, and presentations.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis including business intelligence, exploratory data analysis, data visualization, and management reporting.
The Operational Risk Associate will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Private Wealth Management (“PWM”) business by working with the PWM Risk Manager to identify operational risk across key business areas of PWM and performing first-line control testing.
What you’ll do as an Operational Risk Associate:
- Perform end-to-end testing activities, including scoping, controls documentation, walkthroughs, control design evaluation and effectiveness testing, remediation and reporting.
- Assist the PWM Risk Manager with the execution of Risk & Control Self-Assessments.
- Create workflows for new product offerings/processes.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Executive Assistant you will have the opportunity to optimize efficiency through effective communication and administrative support, including interacting with management and employees, answering the telephone, scheduling meetings and appointments, assisting with the creation of presentations, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and assisting with special projects.
What you’ll do as an Executive Assistant:
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing emails (with a focus on staying current with the emails, directing them to the proper channels, and following up on responses to make sure it has been handled)
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, including gathering and preparing agendas and other materials and arranging logistics (catering, conference room, bridge line, video conferencing).
- Write, edit and proofread a wide variety of communications and materials, including letters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Copy, file, organize and distribute various reports and documents.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
- Order office and marketing supplies.
- Maintaining client contact lists, sending thank you notes, and client gift correspondence
- Directly engage with all levels of internal and external clients, including senior executives.
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to resolve problems.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Associate with the Accounting Financial Systems Support team will help maintain the Bank’s critical financial systems and support general ledger operations. The individual will act as a trusted partner for the Department and a liaison to our technology team in supporting maintenance of the Bank’s General Ledger, financial hierarchies, and other essential tools; including user support and training, user/data/workflow management, documentation, identifying and troubleshooting issues, and building reports. To be successful, the Associate will need to be detail-oriented, flourish in fast-paced environments, and be comfortable with shifting priorities.
What you’ll do as Associate, Accounting Financial Systems Support:
- Administer systems for the Accounting Department, including configurations, user account maintenance, workflows, reports, and other routine tasks
- Monitor financial system interfaces; troubleshoot technical issues; coordinate resolution efforts
- Facilitate opening and updates of General Ledger accounts, cost centers, and other segments
- Support and maintain mapping of General Ledger segments into dependent systems
- Maintain the Bank’s Chart of Account hierarchies
- Support monthly overhead allocation calculations
- Support planning and execution of monthly close activities
- Run, modify, and distribute scheduled reports and create adhoc reports as needed
- Support integration and enhancement coordination of tools and technologies
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather, understand, and document business requirements along with their related processes; assist in building solutions
- Prepare systems for upgrades and enhancements
- Participate in UAT for system updates and coordinate UAT efforts for end users
- Support regulatory compliance and risk management efforts
- Assist in project related activities on an ad hoc basis
- Identify opportunities for enhancing performance and controls
- Develop and maintain procedural, system, user guide, and process flow documentation
- Support system and process training for end users
- Support regular system audits and reviews
First Republic Bank is always looking for new talent who are passionate about providing extraordinary service. The Deposit Services team is looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and who enjoys pro-actively solving problems for our internal and external clients.
We are looking for a Cash Specialist who will be responsible for placing and tracking cash orders for ATMs, Electronic Cash Dispensers (ECD) and Preferred Banking Offices/Client Services requests. This candidate will interact with a variety of cash equipment and service vendors to ensure their deliverables are successfully met. The Cash Specialist will support a variety of automated cash equipment installation and corporate projects tasks assigned.
A successful individual will be a representative of the ATM and Card Services Department and a resource for bankers for all cash services for the region in which they support. They will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolve issues that arise in the execution of projects and provide timely escalation when necessary.
What you’ll do as a Cash Specialist:
- Receive cash ordering requests for ATMs and/or ECD installations
- Place cash orders for Preferred Banking Offices and Preferred Banking Client Services
- Ensure order requests are within authority limits for requestor
- Order cash from Federal Reserve, Bank of America, Brinks, or Loomis
- Review cash totals for ATMs and PBOs to ensure adequate cash levels
- Track cash requests from order placement to delivery
- Resolve cash delivery and/or pickup issues,
- Coordinate all onsite or offsite ATM and ECD cash servicing, including adding and removing servicing location, as needed
- Reconcile and process daily ATM settlement, GL accounts, and monthly Certifications
- Process special cash orders and change standing cash orders for PBO needs
- Journal all daily replenishments and work with cash accounting to research and resolve various cash discrepancies
- Work in conjunction with Operation Analyst to review and research invoices due to missed SLAs with existing vendors
- Coordinate and conduct monthly cash vendor performance service meetings
- Process ATM Instant Issue and Debit cards requests
- Audit and track Debit card stock inventory
- Assist and/or escalate any customer service related issues pertaining to any of the equipment this department is responsible for.
- Using all ATM system application tools (Remote Manager, VISA/CATS, ATM Manager, CheckAlt, MyDiebold, etc,) to assist, identify and investigate escalated ATM and cash related service issues to resolve or propose solutions to rectify.
- Provides support to Preferred Banking Offices and Diebold technicians in response to ATMs, Cash Dispensing Units and Magtek Instant Issue card equipment faults to tech support.
- Supports ATM and Card Services team with high volume of calls incoming calls, as needed
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
As an engineer, you’ll be part of a small team that develops and manages a heavily used internal application by our bankers to serve our clients. This team is passionate about adding business value by means of delivering high quality technical solutions and offering exceptional support to our business partners.
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Involvement in the end to end software life cycle – from birth of an idea to continued production support.
- Extract technical specs from business requirements and implement a solution with a foresight to be scalable and maintainable.
- Develop and prepare documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements.
- Work closely with business analysts and other technical partners in driving the projects and see through to completion.
Take ownership and responsibility of your deliverables and communicate proactively
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard to bring our values to life every day and that is exemplified in this role by moving forward and moving fast as one collaborative team. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute and grow your expertise in a fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The First Republic Marketing Technology team is responsible for the implementation, integration and optimization of our martech stack to support business goals.
In this role, you will own the overall management and execution of the Seismic Sales Enablement platform. You will have demonstrated leadership competencies, and work closely with internal and external business partners in service of enabling this robust suite of tools. You will work closely with marketing colleagues and our IS teams to deliver the next phase(s) of the platform throughout the Seismic lifecycle.
Additionally, you will have demonstrated experience with, and an understanding of digital marketing best practices to support a high touch business model. In this role you will work closely with the integrated marketing communications team, the project management team and others and will serve as the Seismic subject matter & strategic advisor on behalf of the marketing organization.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Technology Product Manager:
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the Seismic platform, and other associated technologies.
- Responsible for incorporating ongoing market research, vendor enhancements and stakeholder feedback on features and priorities to optimize the platform and drive long-term strategy.
- Understand user/business requirements and collaborate with IS partners to deliver on them.
- Serve as an SME for API integrations with the platform; manage existing integrations and custom API web services. Work with the corporate project management office (PMO) for ongoing implementation efforts.
Total ownership of the processes around the following;
- Enhancements and integration
- Usability and Adoption
- Metrics & KPI’s
In partnership with the Integrated Marketing team;
- Advise and optimize sales enablement execution
- Assist with Seismic database management; data normalization, custom fields, attributions, tags, marcom segmentation.
- Create and deliver user training on the platform.
- Be a trusted advisor within the marketing technology team.
- Collaborate exceptionally well with key partners. Be open to new ideas and bring a constantly evolving learning mindset with an eye on taming the complexity of a growing martech stack.
- Work closely with the in-house development team to manage product backlog/ongoing enhancements to the platform.
What you’ll do as a Bank Operations Paralegal:
Under general supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing legal support to the Bank’s attorneys, branches, and branch support operational groups on Consumer and Small Business Deposits issues, including:
- New account documentation
- Powers of Attorney
- Decedent accounts
- Trusts and Estates
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Legal process (e.g., writs, levies, garnishments)
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Retirement accounts
- Court orders
- Nondisclosure Agreements
- Reviewing entity documents (e.g., corporate resolutions, bylaws, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Reviewing/updating policies and procedures
- Researching statutes and regulations affecting consumer and small business deposit accounts
- Responding to client correspondence
- Leading and managing projects, as assigned by attorneys.
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you’ll do as a Senior Credit Analyst:
- Underwriting and Analysis: Underwrite high quality credit narratives in support of new and existing loans. This responsibility requires the following skills:
- Spreading business financial statements and tax returns using Moody’s software
- Analyzing multi-year trends and ratios from financial information
- Understanding cash flow from operations, which includes identifying recurring and non-recurring sources of cash flow
- Researching industry trends and risks
- Performing collateral analysis including accounts receivable, inventory, real estate and investments
- Running credit reports and gathering/analyzing KYC information
- Spreading personal financial statements and tax returns for individual guarantors, developing borrower and guarantor global cash flow analysis
- Presenting to Executive Loan Committee with the Business Banker for loan approvals.
- Loan Closing: Work closely with Business Bankers, Commercial Loan Operations, Outside Counsel and the client to document and close loans thoroughly and swiftly. This process includes:
- Ordering loan documents, either in-house or using outside counsel
- Reviewing documentation for consistency and accuracy with credit approvals
- Ordering and reviewing formation documents & UCC searches for clients
- Ensuring loan terms have been detailed accurately on the Bank’s loan system, post-closing.
- Portfolio Management: Create, maintain, and monitor all loan and credit files at the highest quality. This process involves:
- Monitoring existing credit facilities for financial and reporting covenant compliance
- Reviewing the covenant compliance log to ensure updated financial information and covenant compliance and communicating with clients to receive required reporting information
- Detecting early warning signs that could lead to a potential default
- Identifying defaults immediately to the Business Banker and Executive Loan Committee
- Monitoring underperforming loans
- Evaluating proper loan risk ratings
- Corresponding with Executive Loan Committee and Credit on waivers, amendments, renewals, reviews and modifications
- Client Service: Assist the Business Banker on all levels of the business banking relationship to ensure the client receives exceptional service. This process includes:
- Receiving and funding loan advances and payments
- Collecting loan and legal fees
- Calling on delinquencies
- Assisting clients with various loan and deposit related inquiries
- Remedying or submitting client requests to the proper departments and following up to ensure timely execution
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead special projects as needed.
- Be or become proficient in Microsoft Office, Bisys, AFS Level III, and Moody’s.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
The Project Analyst role supports the Project Management Office (PMO) at the individual project level. He/she may support multiple projects. This position performs in-depth business and project process analyses focused on understanding how software capabilities map to business processes. Additional responsibilities include project infrastructure set-up, reporting, and auditing process - compliance specifically with project financial platform and tools. A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, and have excellent communication skills. Top tools used are: MPP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
What you’ll do as a Business Analyst:
- Adept at writing business requirements and technical requirements, data gathering and following up on project action items.
- Ensures compliance with enterprise project management standards, processes, and serves as go to person to get things done.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, status reports/tracking for project activities.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Documents project decisions and project meetings.
- Hands on approach to the work the project team has to accomplish, focus on partnership with all project team members and business sponsors.
Lending Services is looking for a skilled lending professional to join our Lending Services Residential Closing team. As a Residential Closing Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate and complete preparation of loan closing documentation and timely funding for Single Family 1-4 unit residential loans. You will manage both the closing and funding functions in an environment of constantly changing deadlines without losing the required high level of accuracy and production. You will also make recommendations for job-specific operational improvements, such as efficiency, cost reduction, customer service and risk reduction.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, feel comfortable working with various levels of staff / management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and reprioritize workload based on fluctuating deadlines. This position requires the coordination and support of multiple priorities of various functions within Lending Services as well as many other departments within the organization.
What you will do as a Residential Loan Closing Administrtator:
- Prepare and review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for a range of SFR 1-4 loan products:
- Modestly complex borrower entities
- Detached, condo and co-op property types
- Permanent and line of credit purposes
- Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve transaction concerns.
- Complete prefunding and assist post-closing with any closing errors/corrections as necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated commercial lending professional with a passion for Learning & Development to join the Lending Services team. As the Learning & Development Analyst, Commercial Real Estate (CRE), you will have an exciting opportunity to design, build, implement, and deliver a cohesive and comprehensive job skills training program for our new colleagues on the Commercial Real Estate closing team. Utilizing your in-depth knowledge of commercial real estate products and closing practices, you will build strong relationships throughout the Lending Services business groups in order to continuously and consistently assess CRE L&D needs, identify gaps, and provide/deploy effective and engaging training solutions. You will also collaborate with fellow L&D colleagues, as well as work with a variety of other areas within the Bank, to identify Bank-wide trainings and opportunities for the ongoing development and engagement of our CRE closing staff. You may also have the opportunity to broaden the job skills training program to other areas of Lending Services as the need arises.
What you will do as a Learning and Development Analyst, Commercial Real Estate:
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve CRE closing training platforms and delivery strategies in order to best meet end-user needs.
- Maintain strong understanding of CRE products and processes in order to keep training materials and content current and accurate.
- Develop and implement similar training programs for other production areas such as Loan Servicing and Residential, as need arises.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key Lending Services staff to ensure universal standards of training and content delivery with other Learning & Development stakeholders.
- Develop and provide systems training as appropriate to CRE closing colleagues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.