What you’ll do as a Production Associate – Part Time:
- Order and quality control the commercial and residential real estate appraisals and other valuation products and tools First Republic uses to support its lending decisions; functions available to Production Associates include assigning appraisals, performing quality control examinations of appraisals and other tasks as needed.
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated residential lending professional with a passion for Learning & Development to join the Lending Services team. As the Learning & Development Analyst, Residential Loan Closing, you will have an exciting opportunity to design, build, implement, and deliver a cohesive and comprehensive job skills training program for our new colleagues on the Residential Loan Closing team. Utilizing your in-depth knowledge of residential/mortgage products and closing practices, you will build strong relationships throughout the Lending Services business groups in order to continuously and consistently assess Residential Closing L&D needs, identify gaps, and provide/deploy effective and engaging training solutions. You will also collaborate with fellow L&D colleagues, as well as work with a variety of other areas within the Bank, to identify Bank-wide trainings and opportunities for the ongoing development and engagement of our Residential closing staff. You may also have the opportunity to broaden the job skills training program to other areas of Lending Services as the need arises.
What you’ll do as a Learning and Development Analyst, Residential Loan Closing:
- Identify opportunities to optimize and improve Residential Closing training platforms and delivery strategies in order to best meet end-user needs.
- Maintain strong understanding of Residential Loan Closing products and processes in order to keep training materials and content current and accurate.
- Develop and implement similar training programs for other production areas such as Loan Servicing, as need arises.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key Lending Services staff to ensure universal standards of training and content delivery with other Learning & Development stakeholders.
- Develop and provide systems training as appropriate to Residential Loan Closing colleagues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
The Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting will be responsible for reviewing or completing financial statements, schedules and disclosures for SEC and FDIC reporting purposes (including Earnings Release, 10-Q, 10-K, Basel III regulatory disclosures, Call Report schedules), Federal Reserve reporting purposes (including FR2644, TIC reports) and U.S. Census surveys. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for review or preparation of other financial reporting deliverables, including the FDIC insurance premium assessments, SEC/FDIC pronouncements log, disclosure checklists and memos. The Assistant Manager will also be responsible for review or preparation of new disclosures, including documentation of requirements, mock disclosures, peer research and other deliverables. The Assistant Manager will also be responsible for monitoring and assessing reporting impacts of SEC and FDIC rulemaking and will also be involved in ad-hoc analysis and automation projects related to accounting/financial/regulatory reporting topics. The Assistant Manager will research accounting topics/reporting issues, and regularly coordinate and collaborate with other team members and other functional groups.
What you'll be doing as Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting:
- Prepare or review schedules and disclosures prepared by the Financial Reporting team (for earnings release, 10-Q, 10-K, Call Report, Basel III, internal management reports) and disclosures in accordance with SEC, FDIC, Federal Reserve and/or regulatory, internal reporting requirements and organize/maintain applicable supporting documentation for every filing. For areas of responsibility, proactively make enhancements to reporting processes. Perform or review financial analyses and reconciliations as necessary.
- Monitor and provide guidance on accounting and regulatory developments and communicate the resulting reporting implications. Collaborate with Accounting Policy and other functional groups (for example, Accounting, Finance, Credit Administration, Loan Servicing, Deposit Services) to implement changes in reporting processes.
- Lead or assist with ad-hoc accounting/reporting projects as assigned.
- Update and maintain documentation with respect to internal controls over financial reporting (Sarbanes Oxley). Interact with independent auditors; coordinate audit requests.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a key contributor to our rapid growth by joining a dynamic technology team. Working on solutions for Business Banking and Credit Admin to improve processes and integrations using API’s, ETL or Micro Services. This job requires someone who is collaborative and seeks ownership of solutions.
What you’ll do as a Python Developer:
- Design and code custom software programs, ETLs, APIs and Micro Services to integrate best-of-breed technologies used by multiple stakeholders in Lending.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, security specialists and vendors on innovative solutions to complex business problems, using cloud-based and on- premise technologies.
- Communicate with product managers, business analysts and end-users to deliver technology solutions that meet their business and operational objectives.
Discover the independence to grow and drive change
As the Vice President, Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will lead a team that is at the center of technology architecture and SDLC at the bank. You will define and own the enterprise technology architecture and drive technology vision at the bank partnering with infrastructure, information security, various line of business technology teams and enterprise delivery teams. You will have strategic input into future investments in technology and programs and will unite architectural practices across the organization. Reporting to the SVP, Manish Garg, and serving as a senior member of the leadership team, we are seeking a leader who will inspire a high-performing team, influence across the organization and maintain great company culture.
What you’ll do -
The Head of Enterprise Architect is responsible for leading the definition and implementation of the bank’s target state technology architecture, addressing any gaps and ensuring alignment with business and technology partners.
Establish a roadmap and migration plan to achieve the future state enterprise architecture.
Unified Bank architecture standards and practices that are agreed upon and used across the bank.
Define and govern SDLC governance processes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain the bank’s architecture standards and guiding principles (e.g. API standards and integration principles).
- Recommend products or initiatives that innovate and anticipate future business needs.
- Guide and partner with Business Technology Partners to ensure that the target architecture achieves business capability goals while creating the platform for faster change (e.g. code reuse) and efficiency (e.g. deduplication).
- Partner across the Technology Operations organization and with external stakeholders to establish more explicit connectivity of technology architecture to business and process architecture, promoting reuse of capabilities and existing enterprise solutions.
- Work with the Enterprise Data teams and business technology partners to develop a data strategy in support of target architecture.
- Work with the EPO team in yearly portfolio review to define capability-based thinking.
- Partner with Information Security to align on security architecture.
- Partner with Infrastructure to align with infrastructure architecture
- Evolve and chair the bank’s architecture governance function, Architecture Review function and architecture guild
- Lead talent development of the bank’s pool of enterprise and solution architects.
- Build matrixed skills across technology teams to cover technology and domain expertise
- Develop and maintain a repository of architecture documentation, including detailed as-is application architecture, to-be application/reference architecture, integration architecture technology standards, application strategic postures, etc.
- Develop and maintain a repository of design patterns with sample code that development community can leverage.
- Develop and maintain product/solution/process that allows for ensuring SDLC adherence across the enterprise
- Ensure architecture standards are compliant with bank policies and standards.
- Proactively manage and report on risks within the Enterprise Architecture space.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to American Disability Act (ADA) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training and 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity.
The Vulnerability Management Engineering Manager will be part of Vulnerability Management and Desktop Architect & Engineering team. This individual will manage cross functional teams in Workplace Technology, Desktop Engineering and Vulnerability Management. The Manager of Vulnerability Management Engineering is accountable for managing initiatives in vulnerability management and desktop engineering. Candidate should have background in IT security and compliance implementation especially related to infrastructure such as Servers, Workstations and other infrastructure assets. The candidate must have process management skill and will work with vertical owners and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to identify, prioritize, and implement solutions to improve efficiency, reduce risks, manage costs, and support department projects. Demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective working partnerships with various partners for processes and implementation concentrated on vulnerability management.
What you’ll do as Manager, Vulnerability Management Engineering:
- Develop trusted relationships with the leadership across functional teams
- Drive and lead security, compliance, and vulnerability management initiatives
- Anticipate and remove obstacles with a sense of urgency that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals
- Work with business partners and vendor management to analyze and remediate risks
- Work with OS upgrades (Server and Workstations) to ensure they are compliant to improve compliance and reduce vulnerability
- Cross-functional management of engineering teams and collaboration with desktop engineering projects
- Aid in developing vulnerability reports
- Develop reports in KPI, SLA and quarter-end enterprise risk management
- Suggest and drive process improvements for Operations Management
- Accountable for security controls. Manage and fulfill audit requests including internal risk tickets
- Create reusable/refreshable queries using MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL or MS Query to analyze workflows and existing processes/systems.
- Document assumptions, dependencies, issues, and risks
- Support prioritization of work requests and ad-hoc requests
- Guide stakeholders on best practices for long term technical success.
- Improve team performance, recognize and reward, coach employees, support their development and manage their poor performance
- Influence and encourage team work together and deliver
As part of the Information Services, the Lending Technology Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric lending technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action-oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions.
This position reports to Director of Lending Technology, leads development, implementation, and support of Lending Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Sr. Salesforce Developer for the team. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, managed packages like nCino, Integration with vendors, and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation, and other related activities across various IS groups.
What you’ll do as a Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
- Develop Salesforce and nCino applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within nCino and Salesforce Lightning.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures for Salesforce and nCino tech team.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
The Senior Recruiter will serve as a strategic consultant to clients including: Relationship Management, Relationship Management Team Support, Business Banking as well as other areas. You will have full ownership of search execution including talent sourcing, interviewing and selection to delivery of top talent to First Republic.
What you’ll do as a SeniorRecruiter:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups, stakeholders, candidates and external agency partners while serving as a spokesperson and advocate for First Republic Bank.
- Actively participate in search meetings and discussions with hiring managers. Provide market insights.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed.
- Market Research and Mapping. Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Conduct initial screen with networking prospects, referrals, applications, and passive candidates. Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing strategies.
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis.
First Republic Bank is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer expert to support enterprise server instances, virtual application and desktops across private/public cloud services. You will be a member of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate outstanding technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security through automation.
What you’ll do as a Senior Systems Engineer:
- Work in a cross-functional team to design, engineer, and automate solutions to complicated problems
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of Citrix, Windows Server and other Platform Systems.
- Work on and in our cloud platform building and automating new systems.
- Provide exceptional L3 engineering for the bank’s enterprise servers, Citrix Infrastructure, Active Directory, DNS, Windows private and private cloud services.
- Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; scripting/automation and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time.
Manager, Accounting Technology and Business Support
Duties and Responsibilities
The Manager, Accounting Technology and Business Support, will be part of the Accounting Financial Systems Support (AFSS) team. This role will closely partner with operational Accounting teams as it relates to improving Accounting systems, processes, and data. This individual will support process and technology improvements and contributing to key departmental and corporate initiatives supporting various Accounting teams. This role should have “client servicing” mindset with high degree of curiosity to understand all aspects of a business process to be able to identify improvement opportunities and translate them to actionable initiatives. The new team member will “own” requirement gathering and support design and technical enablement of identified improvements, furthering effective use of existing technology to minimize inefficiencies, drive data insights and improve controls. In addition to driving new process and technical capabilities, this individual will have responsibility for supporting certain sustaining process/technology activities. The individual must thrive in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced environment and have a passion for continuous improvement.
What you’ll do as Manager, Accounting Technology and Business Support:
- Partner with stakeholders in research and identification of pain points and improvement opportunities through detailed business process reviews, data gathering, end user interviews and research of area specific industry practices across all Accounting sub-functions – General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Fixed Asset Accounting, Lease Accounting, Tax and Financial Reporting
- Conduct detailed dissecting of as-is business processes, documenting current state findings and gaps to the future target business capabilities, process models or technology objectives covering process, data, and technology capabilities
- Translate business requirements to solution design options and program specifications, gather stakeholder feedback and take subsequent responsibility for solution delivery as well as post-golive solution ownership and end user support.
- Collaborate with business process owners to analyze process productivity measures and translate these to specific application support delivery parameters and SLA
- Support various corporate and department level projects by analyzing applicable technical architecture, data flows and data elements supporting Accounting teams in meeting project goals and timeline requirements
- Lead and coordinate resources as part of process and system implementation, breaking down implementation objectives into individual project tasks, define roles and responsibilities and oversee effective delivery
- Establish strong relationships with the end-user community in a role of a trusted application subject matter expert
- Take on Application / Solution ownership activities providing full application support coverage including incident management, problem management, upgrade management, etc.
- Monitor vendor investments in functionality upgrades to maximize Bank’s benefits from utilizing new features and maximizing end user adoption
- Keep and maintain application development plans and conduct regular end-user updates on recently introduced or planned features
- Perform routine system maintenance tasks including but not limited to creation of meta data, maintaining and monitoring completeness of data hierarchies
- Continuously monitor application end user adoption patterns, and, as applicable identify and prototype new features and reports considering entire ecosystem of Bank’s Accounting systems
- Support periodic activities associated with disaster recovery testing, regression testing, or other activities required by the bank technology policies
- Monitor application compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures required by the Bank’s change control process
The Network Security Engineer provides security oversight to First Republic Bank’s computing environment.
Oversight is achieved by monitoring and investigating security events as reported by FRB’s SIEM; developing SIEM correlation rules to meet regulatory compliance requirements; identifying and addressing potential data loss channels; and staying apprised of potential security challenges through the gathering and processing of cyber intelligence.
What you’ll do as a Network Security Engineer:
- Security Information and Event Management: Configuration of Information Security monitoring systems which provide logging, monitoring, and actionable alerting. Systems include IDS/IPS; Database Activity Monitoring; and Vulnerability Scanners. Assist with the configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of the Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system.
- Develop and implement SIEM use cases to support the monitoring of the Bank’s infrastructure and ensuring that regulatory and legal compliance (e.g. GLBA, SOX) is maintained and compliance with Bank policy is maintained. Support the incident response team, by providing tier 2 support to incident handlers.
- Data Loss Prevention Program: Support the enterprise data loss prevention program by identifying and controlling data loss channels. As directed, work with business units to address their data loss prevention requirements.
- Cyber Intelligence Analysis: Monitor cyber intelligence and provide input as necessary to other groups within the Bank. Take proactive steps, such as implementing controls, to reduce the likelihood of a successful attack. Update incident response procedures as necessary based upon cyber intelligence.
- Project Consulting: Provide security consulting services, as needed, to various projects. Provide assistance to the Information Security Architect in the design of security solutions.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and collaborative with a sharp analytical mind and superior communication skills. The candidate should have a degree in a computational field.
What you’ll do as a Sales Quantitative Analyst:
- Independently partner and work with sales, teammates, other analytics teams across the bank, and other cross functional teams to identify opportunities and implement innovative solutions and operational enhancements using analytical models to increase sales performance and drive revenue.
- Rapidly develop, execute and implement custom and accessible solutions to fit the sales team’s book of business under the guidance of senior quants and management.
- Work closely with stakeholders to solve problems quickly and implement something that works “now” while collaborating with team leadership on how to scale solutions for wider adoption.
- Conduct hands-on data analysis and validation, and develop data reports and predictive models supporting increasing sales and revenue.
- Use advanced analytics to assess portfolio performance, identify business opportunities, increase sales for individual banking teams, and drive critical business decisions by:
- Brainstorming data mining strategies; extracting and analyzing credit, and retail and investment banking data; building dashboards, alerts and tools; and producing other tools and solutions.
- Designing, developing, and deploying self-service reports, scorecards and dashboards based on internal and external data.
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science.
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation and best practices.
- Mentor and support junior resources in technical areas.
- Create documentation and maintain version control for all deliverables
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on department needs.
This is a dynamic role working on high impact initiatives to support our business leaders and executive management with financial analysis and critical thinking/problem solving to deliver on the Bank’s strategic initiatives. The role spans a number of key priorities in the Bank’s Finance department, including the management of cross-functional projects, such as strategic business planning, evaluation and due diligence for impact investments, among others.
What you’ll do as an Senior Analyst in the Bank’s Finance Group:
- Support the development of the Bank’s strategic business planning efforts, focusing on project management and cross-functional coordination among various groups within the Bank.
- Provide support on due diligence and financial modeling for various investment opportunities for the Bank, primarily focused on investments related to community development and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Build relationships and partner with business leaders to provide financial support to help them achieve their goals and initiatives.
- Perform analytics to support the Finance team and management’s decision-making on key strategic initiatives.
- Support the Bank's stress test and resolution plan efforts.
The Relationship Manager Development Program is an intensive six month development program, followed by twelve months of mentorship and is comprised of four core components:
- One-on-one RM Dev. Program Employee/Mentor RM relationship, the purpose of which is to provide the opportunity to learn the necessary relationship development and networking skills required to become a successful client advisor.
- Training modules designed to provide the RM in training with exposure to the Bank’s various functional areas, products, and services.
- Achievement-based milestones, aimed at evaluating both developing and program-taught skills.
- Working with reassigned clients and growing the relationship.
What you’ll do as a Relationship Manager:
- Successfully complete a training rotation through core bank functions, including credit, deposit services, preferred banking, lending support, compliance, business banking, trust, and investments.
- Serve existing clients by underwriting loans, preparing/ maintaining loan logs, loan documents, acquiring client data, and handling customer transactions by phone, mail, email, or in-person meetings.
- Learn to explore opportunities to help clients achieve their financial goals through careful identification of customers’ total financial profiles.
- Attend client meetings in the office and in client offices with Mentor RM, to learn the process of exploring client needs.
- During the program, assume full responsibility for servicing a number of client relationships.
- Continue to learn the full scope of bank products in lending, deposits, business banking, investment management, brokerage services, and trust services.
- Willingness to perform whatever duties are required to provide superior service to clients and to maintain long-term relationships.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
A culture that invests in you
Eagle Lending is looking for an exceptional Professional Loan Portfolio, Specialist to process individual approved loans, ensuring all required documentation is obtained, the loan file is complete and reconciles with Program terms. Additionally, the Loan Administrator, Support will partner with the Analysts and Sales team to provide ongoing servicing and support such as processing advances, payments and other critical transactions and maintaining and analyzing team reports. We’re looking for a self-starter who is eager to leverage their loan operations experience as part of our fast-growing and fast-paced Professional Loan Program (PLP) Team. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and is a clear communicator who excels at managing multiple priorities while working independently or as part of a team.
What you'll do as a Professional Loan Portfolio Specialist:
- Manage assigned professional loan program amendments, ensuring all required documentation is obtained and the file is complete. Process relationship-based pricing letters and update UCCs as needed.
- Cultivate strong and positive working relationships with partners to maintain extraordinary internal and external client service. Partners include: Sales, Preferred Banking, Credit Administration, Executive Loan Committee, Loan Servicing, Legal, Deposit, etc.
- Partner with Loan Administration team and other PLP stakeholders to manage the Professional Loan Program inbox, responding to inquiries accurately and within SLA.
- Work cross functionally to resolve issues while documenting and communicating lessons learned and best practices.
- Monitor, update and prepare critical reports; acting or escalating as needed.
- Utilize procedural guides, checklists, and other resources to process and support Professional Loan closings efficiently and accurately.
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement by generating suggestions and participating in problem solving activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have an inquisitive, analytical mind that constantly looks for solutions to difficult problems. The analyst must have the ability to convey complicated technology and security concepts to management and ideally has technical knowledge and/or experience in security, networking, systems administration, database administration, architecture or another technical domain. Alternatively, proficiency in a risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a regulated environment is desired.
What you’ll do as anInformation Security Risk Analyst:
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor information technology risk by performing independent hands-on risk assessments. Includes both in house systems and vendor based solutions covering Information Security, Business Continuity and compliance risk.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and business continuity controls and control deficiencies for business units. Document and monitor the implementation of controls for technology and business project plans.
- Review vendor contracts for compliance with Bank security, business continuity and disaster recovery requirements and recommend appropriate language as necessary.
- Develop an overall risk management strategy for new or existing services with key business stakeholders.
- Maintain broad knowledge of best practices and trends in the field of Information Security and Business Continuity.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with an HR Business Partner (HRBP) in managing and delivering HR needs to the assigned business unit(s). As a key part of your role, you will help ensure the appropriate delivery of HR services to meet your internal client group’s needs, while executing people and culture strategies. In many cases you will be the initial point of contact for colleagues in the client groups you support and you will work with an HR Business Partner to ensure timely follow up. You will also play a key role in maintaining First Republic’s reputation as a great place to work.
What you’ll do as an Associate HR Business Partner:
Strategic Business Partnering:
- Develop and maintain in-depth understanding of the assigned business unit’s annual and long-range business strategies, plans, objectives, and people and culture needs
- Act as a people and culture champion and change agent
- Check in regularly with new employees through the first year of employment
- Work with your manager and our HR Centers of Excellence in the development, implementation, communication and execution of core and customized business unit people and culture strategies and programs
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and teamwork across the HR Business Partner Associate (HRBPA) group leveraging best practices, ensuring consistency across processes, and identifying areas of improvement and efficiency
- Continually expand your business and HR knowledge, including demonstrating in-depth knowledge of current legal requirements and First Republic’s HRBP Model and ways of working
Administration and Operations:
- Act as the first point of contact for HR related inquiries, ensure appropriate and accurate responses and follow up as needed
- Assume the role as the subject matter expert on HR and department specific policies and procedures
- Run weekly/monthly reports and update data to ensure proper tracking of open and filled positions for the year
- Liaise with the HR Operations team with onboarding and off boarding documents and logistics
- Conduct Exit interviewsKeep up to date with all HR Operations team and Talent Acquisition team process updates
- Work with HR Operations team and HRIS to ensure accuracy of HR data for your client group(s) in UltiPro, iCIMS, BIG and Form I-9 as well as offer letters for new hires
- Continually demonstrate appropriate leverage of and interface with our HR Centers of Excellence and Shared Services; provide strategic HR partnering and coordination, and appropriate use of HR operational resources, such as Employee Relations, Benefits, Payroll and HR Administration
- Work with your HR Business Partner to identify and inform HR Technology & Operations of recurring and/or ad hoc business unit needs for HR analytics, reporting, technology or other HR operational requirements
- Work with your HR Business Partner to deliver a routine and reliable cadence of HR analytics and insights that helps your business unit(s) stay ahead of internal/external people and culture trends and dynamics
- Work with your HR Business Partner to create PowerPoint decks and other visual aids to assist with conversations
- Work with internal partners and outside counsel on immigration matters
- Partner with HRBP and hiring managers on the creation of job descriptions
- Assist with special projects as needed
The Associate with the Accounting Financial Systems Support team will help maintain the Bank’s critical financial systems and support general ledger operations. The individual will act as a trusted partner for the Department and a liaison to our technology team in supporting maintenance of the Bank’s General Ledger, financial hierarchies, and other essential tools; including user support and training, user/data/workflow management, documentation, identifying and troubleshooting issues, and building reports. To be successful, the Associate will need to be detail-oriented, flourish in fast-paced environments, and be comfortable with shifting priorities.
What you’ll do as Associate, Accounting Financial Systems Support:
- Work at the intersection of Finance, Accounting, and Technology
- Administer systems for the Accounting Department, including configurations, user account maintenance, workflows, reports, and other routine tasks
- Monitor financial system interfaces; troubleshoot technical issues; coordinate resolution efforts
- Facilitate opening and updates of General Ledger accounts, cost centers, and other segments
- Support and maintain mapping of General Ledger segments into dependent systems
- Maintain the Bank’s Chart of Account hierarchies
- Support monthly overhead allocation calculations
- Support planning and execution of monthly close activities
- Run, modify, and distribute scheduled reports and create adhoc reports as needed
- Support integration and enhancement coordination of tools and technologies
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather, understand, and document business requirements along with their related processes; assist in building solutions
- Prepare systems for upgrades and enhancements
- Participate in UAT for system updates and coordinate UAT efforts for end users
- Support regulatory compliance and risk management efforts
- Assist in project related activities on an ad hoc basis
- Identify opportunities for enhancing performance and controls
- Develop and maintain procedural, system, user guide, and process flow documentation
- Support system and process training for end users
- Support regular system audits and reviews
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements
- Assist other office locations as needed
Discover the independence to grow and drive change
We are a data-driven team: data and analytics are central to everything we do and underpin all of the functions of the Bank. This position will work with the Bank’s management and teams to maximize the value of our data towards making more informed decisions, servicing clients and capitalizing on competitive opportunities in increasingly sophisticated ways.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and collaborative with a sharp analytical mind and superior communication skills. The candidate should identify as a “life-long learner” with a “let’s do this” attitude. If you’re flexible, self-motivated and excited by digging into data to understand and improve the way businesses work, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do as a Senior Quantitative Analyst:
- Independently partner and work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and operational enhancements, as well as implement innovative solutions using analytical models to solve business requirements/challenges
- Rapidly develop, execute and implement custom and accessible solutions to fit the sales team’s goals to increase sales performance and drive revenue; this includes conducting hands-on data analysis and validation, and developing predictive models
- Work closely with stakeholders to solve problems quickly and implement something that works “now” while collaborating with team leadership on how to scale solutions for wider adoption
- Use advanced analytics to assess portfolio performance, identify business opportunities, increase sales for individual banking teams, and drive critical business decisions by:
- Brainstorming data mining strategies; extracting and analyzing credit, and retail and investment banking data; building dashboards, alerts and tools; and producing other tools and solutions
- Design, development and deployment of self-service reports, scorecards and dashboards based on analytical data
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation
- Take pride in and own your work
- Create documentation and maintain version control for all deliverables