Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Security Risk and Compliance Specialist, you’ll play a key role in supporting the information security risk management process within the Bank. You’ll also be responsible for assessing the adequacy of the security and business continuity / disaster recovery controls of First Republic’s vendors and recommending mitigating controls. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to handle compliance reviews of information technology policy and procedures, the tracking of remediation items, security risk reporting and tracking, and information technology audit preparation and responses. You’ll have the opportunity to be a self-starter who proactively seeks solutions to difficult problems.
What you’ll do as a Security Risk and Compliance Specialist:
- Review the security and business continuity controls of the Bank’s vendor-based solutions for compliance with First Republic’s policy and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and communicate recommended security and business continuity controls and control deficiencies to the Bank’s various business units.
- Document and monitor the implementation of controls for technology and business project plans.
- Review and analyze vendor contracts for compliance with Bank security, business continuity and disaster recovery requirements and propose revisions as necessary.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of best practices and trends in the field of IT controls, information security and business continuity.
What you’ll do as a Security Specialist Intern:
- Work with Auditors and Regulators to ensure that reviews of user access are performed according to policy, in efforts to make certain only relevant people have access to corporate applications.
- Collaborate with all departments of First Republic, to advocate for, educate, and ensure the departments perform the required User Access reviews according to Policy.
- Further provides recommendations based on findings.
- Helps to ensure that access control policies outlines the various controls (Discretionary, Mandatory, and Role-Based) placed on both physical access to the computer system (that is, having locked access to where the system is stored) and to the software in order to limit access to computer networks and data.
What you'll do as an Information Security Intern :
Information Security Data and Reporting:
- Produce Information Security trend reports, dashboards, and scorecards, based on communicated requirements.
- Document data sources.
- Produce visual display of data for consumption by Information Security personnel.
Information Security Test Tracking:
- Compile and track security testing activities.
- Document and archive test results.
- Coordinate with multiple groups to ensure testing communication.
Information Security Documentation:
- Track Information Security documentation updates.
- Update Information Security process documents as instructed.
The Alternative Investment Operations team (First Republic Investment Management) is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Senior Associate, Eagle Alternatives Operations with a strong working knowledge of GAAP accounting. The role will focus on activities surrounding the core operations of our alternative investment business and fund processing.
What you’ll do as a Senior Associate, Eagle Alternatives Operations:
- Assist with the preparation and review of private funds’ financial statements and complete Net Asset Value packages as required each month or quarter to ensure that client reporting is carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Financial Statement Auditors working with the private funds.
- Assist in the Treasury functions of the private funds, including cash management and use and maintenance of lines of credit.
- Participate in the review and reconciliation of investor subscriptions and redemptions in the funds.
- Work closely with third-party fund administrators to oversee and monitor their operation.
- Communicate with the client servicing team and the fund administrators about any questions or issues that may arise.
- Review and reconcile investor records.
- Communicate with underlying fund managers.
- Help manage and enforce the team’s policies and procedures, and assist in the assessment, review and improvement of these policies and procedures.
This individual will co-manage a team of colleagues that are subject matter experts, technologists, and business analysts who share the objective of enhancing the quality of our card products. The position requires thoughtful and capable leadership focused on being a steward of Bank culture, advising the business with strategic and impactful solutions, and ongoing communications on change management to the enterprise. This role will also focus on maintaining high team morale, reinforcing clarity of mission, strategy and approach, and understanding, shaping and meeting career goals/objectives of team members.
This is a perfect opportunity to make a tremendous difference in a dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization that is committed to leveraging technology and workflow solutions across the enterprise in order to continue to deliver extraordinary service to our clients and to each other.
What you'll do as Vice President, Card & ATM Product Strategy:
- Define and implement an innovative strategic roadmap for debit cards and ATMs that integrates client service and enterprise strategy along with emerging trends and technologies. Establish product delivery objectives and timelines in close collaboration with business partners.
- Understand client needs, key metrics, and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve the client experience.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities and initiatives while maintaining focus on exceptional client experience and value for our cardholders.
- Prepare business case analysis for investments in product/functionality and act as a senior advisor to business and executive leaders
- Develop training plans for support teams, bankers and clients and maintain collateral material as well as procedures and policies for the product
- Monitor and report on performance results to executive management using both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Provide direction and support through cross-functional relationships with both front and back office teams as well as external partnerships
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering or complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
See service from a higher perspective.
The primary function of the Client Service Specialist is to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned Relationship Managers. Acting as the liaison between the clients, Relationship Managers and the Operations team this position requires strong relationship management skills in order to build strong, successful partnerships between all parties. Client Service Specialist will support high producing Originator(s) in the preparation, review and processing of complex loans. This position also involves submitting files, requesting loan conditions, as well as communicating with clients and realtors. Handles customer inquiries, researches, and ensures appropriate and timely resolution while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Specialist:
- Provides support to our Relationship Managers as well as building a relationship with the borrower.
- Communicates with Relationship Managers on pipeline reports to ensure timely preparation of the loan process.
- Assists with collection of application items, including ordering credit, entering the application, requesting financials and/or other documents required for loan approval, customer follow up, and application tracking.
- Directs customers through the loan process, often working with complex loans.
- Monitors loans and ensures that information including, financials, guarantor information, tax returns, etc. are obtained. Partners with Relationship Manager to discuss past due items. Contacts clients to request missing items.
- Leads a variety of customer services activities including responding to requests, researching discrepancies, and resolving issues.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, lending practices and regulatory process statutes, such as Patriot's Act, Reg B, HMDA, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of banking/Lending products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served.
- Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for processing team.
- Assists in training of new lending assistant staff and mentoring of existing lending assistant staff. Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for lending assistant team.
- Assists with additional duties as assigned.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Experience with many types of client tax returns, understanding W-2, K-1 and various types of cash flow analysis.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and updates based on verified information
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings as requested.
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high net worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, and coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
Common goals, uncommon potential:
The Administrative Assistant works directly with the Finance Management team to perform various administrative and clerical duties necessary to run the department efficiently. Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to rapidly changing priorities is essential. The right candidate must be a team player who is motivated to take on projects and tasks that require initiative and close attention to detail.
What you’ll do as an Administrative Assistant:
- Overall team support for the Finance Department and support Finance management team as needed
- Arranges internal and external meetings and conference calls including gathering and preparing agenda/materials/printing/binding and arranging logistics (conference room, bridge line, ordering snacks/lunch)
- Keeps the Finance work site organized and ensures area is clean and well stocked, including the kitchen and loading and unloading the dishwasher, also supports space planning and coordination
- Maintain invoice files and centralized vendor files. Ensure invoices are reviewed and approved by management and keep organized in the shared drive.
- Arranges meals for employees during peak periods
- Seamlessly owns supply ordering, package shipping, mail distribution, printer paper stocking, and courier requests
- Prepare memos, letters, and other documents/reports for internal and external distribution as requested and provides clerical support including scanning, filing, and indexing
- Assists in booking travel and hotel arrangements
- Assists with onboarding new department employees, including collaborating closely with HR, Facilities, IT, etc. to ensure new employees are set up for immediate success
- Assists in various other duties and special projects as they arise
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Support department record management and retention
- Leads the resolution of technical issues in the conference rooms and ensures rooms are fully functional
- Coordinates floor safety (fire drills, floor wardens, times of evacuations, etc.)
- Coordinates the onboarding and off boarding of professional services consultants
- Supports the planning and execution of team events and meetings (e.g. town halls, holiday parties, volunteer events, etc.)
- Manages department Collaborate site and department calendar (includes posting of birthdays, anniversaries)
- Assist with floor seating plan and any move or logistical arrangements
- Directly interfaces with all levels of internal clients and team members
- Ensure the Finance Business Continuity Plan and Business Impact Analysis Report is up to date. Work closely with the BCP coordinator and Finance Team leaders on a routine basis to receive updates and feedback.
- Maintain the Finance Department SharePoint site and ensure all folders stay organized.
Common goals, uncommon potential:
Extraordinary client service is a key driver to our continued success, as is building a team of employees and vendors who each share that service culture.
The Director of Facilities and Administrative Services for the East Coast Region will be working directly with the Vice President of Administrative Service and Facilities to oversee the various needs of the bank for both administration and facilities, ultimately primarily focused on the Hudson Yards area. The Director will have strong management skills and be able to lead several projects with direct staff, vendors, and contract resources to accomplish tasks and projects of various sizes to keep the region moving forward.
What you’ll do as a Director of Facilities and Administrative Services:
- Construction Project oversight, ensuring overall quality, cost and schedule remain within the guidelines set forth at the inception of the project.
- Hire and manage the staff for the mailroom and reception desks for the NY region, ensuring that the team embodies our cultural values and has the training needed to be successful.
- Provide leadership in ensuring the highest level of service to the banks clients and fellow staff.
- Be a liaison between the Administrative Service Department and other departments, fostering a cohesive work environment and ensuring success in shared projects.
- Maintain relationships and oversee work with vendors that understand the First Republic Bank quality standards, culture and high levels of service.
- Partner with internal business units to identify current and future space requirements and facilitate move management planning, future reconfigures, equipment relocation, and renovation projects that meet expectations and timeliness.
- Build and manage relationships with business units to validate vacancies, headcount, floorplans, and assignments; and assist with tracking, analytics reporting to senior management.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Client Service Associate, you’ll serve as the first point of contact for clients or prospects. You’ll be called upon to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned wealth advisors and investment professionals across our teams.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Associate:
- Oversee client interaction, participate in client meetings, manage communication through telephone and email, prepare presentations for clients, process transactions and provide product and marketing support.
- Research and respond to inquiries for our high net worth clients; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Act as the liaison between the investment professional and client and the Private Wealth Management middle office functions, such as client services, trading, portfolio management, billing and fee support, performance and trust.
- Handle administrative tasks, assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, manage meeting logistics, submit business expense requests, schedule appointments and distribute mail.
- Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades for brokerage clients; as necessary, utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and APX portfolio management system.
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents and communicate with operations/billing/internal departments/First Republic Securities Company and other custodians regarding transaction-processing follow-up.
What you'll do as Senior Project Manager:
- Serves as lead project manager on complex Corporate IT Infrastructure Projects and/or small-to-medium IT Infrastructure Department projects; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Represents the PMO in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of business and/or technical units.
- Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
- Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Documents project decisions and project meetings.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
The Compliance Processing Specialist will support the Deposit Services Compliance Processing team by providing professional and knowledgeable assistance to banking offices, contact center, and client support via phone and email communications. The individual will be responsible for the daily processing of key functions within Compliance Processing, including, but not limited to the following: Regulation D Monitoring, Non-Resident Alien (NRA), Year-End processing of IRS tax form corrections, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA), Unclaimed Property, and processing of Legal Orders (Levy) and Garnishments.
What you'll do as Compliance Processing Specialist:
- Processes and/or assists in account levies. Reviews legal orders from various agencies, handle the team's mailbox, opening matter files. Research and resolve issues and matters, which may involve substantial legal or factual complexity, and thorough detailed research.
- Review dormant accounts that have been reactivated from a dormant status.
- Processes and/or assists in escheat activities related to the annual escheat filing.
- Review Non-Resident Alien(NRA) - W8 forms review, process B-Notices, ensure back-up withholding is applied, where applicable, and correct year end IRS client forms, i.e., 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1042/1042S, etc., as needed. Validation of IRS form W8/W9 provided by client, updating various systems to ensure FATCA compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring Deposit IRA accounts are opened accurately and transactions are processed correctly. Ensure proper IRA forms are obtained and IRA client tax forms and/or statements are generated accurately and timely.
- Process IRA transactions, monthly, quarterly, and annual RMDs, completes IRA forms, assist colleagues in IRA related matters, completes IRA tax reporting and verifies IRA distributions.
- Perform quality control on IRA accounts to ensure they are onboarded correctly in the system and proper forms are completed. Identify errors, missing IRA documentation, and follow-up with business partners and/or clients.
- Process the Regulation D exceptions for monitoring of excess activity.
- Perform daily monitoring of overdrafts on Legal Trust Accounts. Monthly reporting and remittance of interest to applicable state bar association.
- Partner with other teams, i.e., Call Center, Bankers helpline, Item Processing, Core Support, Accounting, etc., as needed.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you'll do as Vendor Management Associate:
- Manage the Bank’s vendor lifecycle phases from on-boarding, periodic monitoring, risk assessments, and termination
- Collaborate with business owners and other internal stakeholders to ensure vendor risks are properly identified and controls are in place to mitigate risk and minimize financial, regulatory, and reputational exposure.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with business owners and support their third party strategic initiatives.
- Liaise with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts, such as Legal and Compliance, Information Security, Finance, and Sourcing, among others, to ensure vendor engagements are compliant with Bank policies and regulatory guidance.
- Analyze vendor risk assessment questionnaires, support vendor on-boarding, manage due diligence document collection, assist with contract negotiations, and manage all required ongoing monitoring efforts.
- Host numerous vendor related meetings with business owners, stakeholders and vendors.
- Engage with business owners and other stakeholders to review vendor performance metrics and vendor scorecards.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) team is looking for a Associate Director, CRM Senior Business Analyst who will provide product management support for our Workflow Automation tools within our CRM and BPM framework. This position will gather requirements and write User Stories working closely with the Wealth Manager and Client Service Associate teams where these business tasks are performed. This position collaborates across a matrix system product model supporting the Client Lifecycle Management program.
This individual will work with the PWM Technology Team, outside vendors and other partners across the PWM business to identify, prioritize and drive enhancements to our CRM and BPM tools. This Business Analyst will also work closely with wealth management teams across the country to improve their effectiveness by identifying opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and improve the overall usability of the tools. In this role, this individual will also solicit and champion the “voice of the field” and the “voice of the client” in planning and design discussions with vendors and internal partners. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a tactical role with requirements, design, testing, and roll out and training with users.
What you will do as Associate Director, CRM Senior Business Analyst:
- Partner with PWM Technology and vendors to plan and deploy new features and platforms necessary to advance and expand the CRM and BPM framework.
- As a business analyst, interview teams to extract complete business requirements, translate the requirements to User Stories, act as liaison with cross functional teams and vendors, coordinate and execute deliverables, conduct user acceptance testing, and manage production certifications and deployments in partnership with PWM technology, PWM PMO teams, and vendors.
- Develop a deep understanding of the CRM and BPM tools, processes, procedures, and needs of the Wealth Managers, Client Service Associates, and Operations. Actively solicit and represent the “voice of the field” and “voice of the customer”.
- Works closely with the Subject Matter Expert group and learns their level of knowledge to facilitate effective collaboration sessions seeking to understand and improve the CRM and BPM tools to simplify and streamline their tasks.
- Identify knowledge gaps in the field, address the gaps with direct feedback and collaborate with the Training team to help develop training materials to close those gaps.
- Contribute to the definition and development of the short/medium/long term roadmap for PWM’s CRM and BPM enhancement plans.
Common goals, uncommon potential
First Republic’s Digital Channels team seeks a creative Digital Campaigns Designer with experience creating engaging, cohesive multi-channel campaigns. The Digital Channels team is a high-performing group of experienced, dedicated professionals. As such, you’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and provide a means to create portfolio-worthy projects.
What you’ll do as a Digital Campaigns Designer (Contract):
- Build campaigns aimed at driving client interest and engagement with key digital capabilities.
- Partner with campaign managers, writers, analytics teams and others to deliver impactful campaigns aimed at driving specific KPIs
- Conceptualize, design and execute multi-channel creative assets that are engaging, have a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Produce material for a variety of touchpoints – including banners for mobile native apps and desktop, landing pages, print/PDFs, images formatting, and email.
- Projects range from quick type edits and screen shot corrections to end-to-end designs for campaigns
- Have ownership of materials from original ideation sessions to final production delivery and archiving
- Work with central marketing design team to deliver on-brand assets that require limited changes from that team
What you’ll do as a Data Engineer for the Actimize team:
You will support and create the ETL solutions for the BSA/AML group. This includes, transforming business requirements into data solutions via technical tools and gathering domain knowledge about the BSA/AML supported ETL jobs and data sets. Eventually, you will be a Subject Matter Expert on the data and BSA/AML related applications and systems.
See service from a higher perspective
As a District Banker, you will provide quality client service, cross sell bank products and maintain operations at our Preferred Banking Offices (i.e., bank branches). We’ll look to you to demonstrate First Republic’s core values and offer an extraordinary client experience.
What you’ll do as a District Banker:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all Preferred Banking Office operations and banking policies and procedures.
- Create a memorable client experience; establish and maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all banking products and client needs.
- Handle daily activities of the bank, such as processing transactions; maintaining bank records; and preparing and balancing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and night depository.
- Participate in maintenance of the office to represent the office in a positive manner.
- Promote and cross sell new banking products and services to clients as well as understand their needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers.
- Actively contribute to attaining individual and office sales goals.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Client Relationship Analyst, ideal candidates must have the capacity to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing global market environment and have a passion for research, diligence, experience in project management and impeccable organizational skills.
What you’ll do as a Client Relationship Analyst:
- Strategically identify potential client opportunities from the Wealth Managers’ extensive networks, generating new leads and uncovering high-value opportunities. This process includes, but is not limited to, the valuation of deal sizes based on revenues and multiples, pulling from an extensive list of resources, and qualifying the individual to determine how much they individually are receiving from the transaction. Research and gather business intelligence about prospective clients and trends in investment opportunities. Participate in weekly research calls.
- Prepare and send e-mails to prospective clients specific to their financial needs, with the purpose of generating interest in working with the team. Support Practice Management in all aspects of the sales cycle and oversee the potential client pipeline list.
- Articulate customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients. Independently complete asset allocation studies and domestic/international equity and fixed income manager style analyses. Must be able to propose and implement asset allocation and changes to clients without supervision.
- Work with Portfolio Managers to develop Investment Policy Statements for clients.
- Prepare ad-hoc market environment and investment research. Establish and maintain the new business outreach process. Determine the most efficient research vessels, and work with the Portfolio Managers to implement them into the New Business strategy. Participate in internal research projects and special client assignments as needed.
- Maintain the New Business process on a daily basis, using the host of research tools that they determine most useful to their position (Insideview, Wealth Monitor, Linkedin, Guidestar, D&B Credit analysis, Hoovers, CRB, FRB contacts, IB contacts
- Execute trades in client accounts
- Attend meetings and review portfolio activity and performance reports with clients.
- Research and reconcile performance returns posted in internal systems which are not in line with benchmarks
- Interact with clients to address or best direct questions and inquiries. Responsible for client retention and day-to-day client satisfaction
- Perform internal business analytics to support financial advisors in the growth of their business. Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors.
- Proactively construct and implement recommendations and projects that will enhance operations, optimize automation, and increase the number of new meetings with prospective clients as well as improve team efficiency in day to day functions.
- Partner with Wealth Managers and have the flexibility and creativity to respond proactively to the individualized needs of their assigned Wealth Manager and clients. Must be able to react to time pressure and difficult situations appropriately.
- Assist the Wealth Managers in completing Requests For Proposals, including gathering data and working closely with the research, marketing and compliance teams for a timely delivery. Prepare targeted presentations that effectively communicate the team’s relevant experience and articulate our added value. Ability to understand marketing materials and differentiate between what is appropriate for the client needs.
- Responsible for various reporting including weekly (cash balance, performance, asset allocation), quarterly (Client Statements, Performance, IPS), annual, and ad-hoc requests.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers and the Client Service team on ad-hoc projects.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you’ll do as a Technology Delivery Manager:
- Lead and manage Business As Usual work stream including project planning/estimation, scoping/requirements through implementation and ensuring delivery of quality outcomes within timelines and budgets.
- Lead and facilitate pre and post implementations and help in resolving issues and blockers for successful delivery
- Manage and oversee PWM releases, Change management and ensure engineering teams are following and adhering to the PWM engineering & Enterprises standards and guidelines.
- Partner with Application leads/managers to assess, identify gaps and pain points, opportunities for delivery process improvements. Lead continual delivery process improvement by prioritizing, documenting success criteria, approaches and create road map for execution
- Working with PWM Technology leadership in optimizing team efficiency and performance
- Partner with engineering and support teams to manage and inventory technology assets
- Responsible for managing and maintaining Engineering operations dashboards to track & measure development, QA, Change management and production support metrics.
- Lead and coordinated the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists. Produce Deployment, Run Books, and Implementation Plans and conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations.
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records.
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Assist other office locations as needed.
Putting you First
As a Preferred Banking Offices Manager, you’ll contribute to the success through outstanding sales, business development, customer service, office operations and management. You will focus closely on customer relations and promote First Republic’s sales and service culture by coaching, guiding and mentoring your colleagues. You will achieve your individual and office sales goals by pursuing new business, seeking referrals and strengthening existing client relationships.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banking Offices Manager:
- Take profit-and-loss responsibility for the office.
- Audit input and maintenance of all office transactions according to the office’s policies and procedures.
- Check the office balances daily.
- Ensure compliance with all the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in weekly Asset/Liability meetings.
- Review the office’s operating procedures and practices in order to identify potential improvements.
- Work with Marketing to advertise and implement the Bank’s products.
- Work with Risk Management, Facilities and Deposit Operations to ensure the safety and security of the office premises, property and assets (including cash on hand, ATMs, alarms, etc.) and implement loss-prevention measures.
- Work with Facilities and Human Resources to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all team members (e.g., equip the office with first aid items, ergonomic support, Workers’ Compensation and Employee Assistance Program referrals, etc.).
- Manage ATM and kiosk ATM installation and implementation as needed.
- Travel as necessary to participate in meetings, training sessions, client events, etc.
Sales, Business Development & Customer Service
- Build professional relationships with clients to establish repeat and referral business and strengthen client loyalty.
- Establish Total Banking Relationships (for both business and personal banking) by encouraging clients to use the Bank as a one-stop shop for direct deposit, internet banking, overdraft protection, multiple deposit products, and investment and trust services.
- Deliver a strong individual sales performance, including conducting outside sales efforts.
- Draw on all available resources to provide solutions that are tailored to clients’ individual needs and that will exceed client expectations.
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and refer clients to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers as appropriate.
- Actively look for ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to build a book of business and contribute toward meeting your own individual sales goals and the office’s sales goals.
- Work with your team members to increase the office’s productivity, grow deposits, boost customer retention and encourage new referrals.
- Actively participate in and develop office sales promotions.
- Lead a team of sales and service professionals, inspiring them to meet and exceed the office’s sales and client satisfaction goals.
- Foster a team environment in which all colleagues can perform to their full potential.
- Supervise and coach your teams to help them enhance their professionalism, strengthen their sales techniques, embrace the Bank’s service expectations and understand compliance guidelines.
- Lead by example, modeling the teamwork, cooperation and respect that First Republic expects from all its people.
- Take the lead in hiring, training, supervising and evaluating office employees, and provide recommendations on bonus payments and other compensation issues.