First Republic Bank is always looking for new talent who are passionate about providing extraordinary service. The Deposit Services team is looking for someone who thrives in a team environment and who enjoys pro-actively solving problems for our internal and external clients.
We are looking for a Cash Specialist who will be responsible for placing and tracking cash orders for ATMs, Electronic Cash Dispensers (ECD) and Preferred Banking Offices/Client Services requests. This candidate will interact with a variety of cash equipment and service vendors to ensure their deliverables are successfully met. The Cash Specialist will support a variety of automated cash equipment installation and corporate projects tasks assigned.
A successful individual will be a representative of the ATM and Card Services Department and a resource for bankers for all cash services for the region in which they support. They will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolve issues that arise in the execution of projects and provide timely escalation when necessary.
What you’ll do as a Cash Specialist:
- Receive cash ordering requests for ATMs and/or ECD installations
- Place cash orders for Preferred Banking Offices and Preferred Banking Client Services
- Ensure order requests are within authority limits for requestor
- Order cash from Federal Reserve, Bank of America, Brinks, or Loomis
- Review cash totals for ATMs and PBOs to ensure adequate cash levels
- Track cash requests from order placement to delivery
- Resolve cash delivery and/or pickup issues,
- Coordinate all onsite or offsite ATM and ECD cash servicing, including adding and removing servicing location, as needed
- Reconcile and process daily ATM settlement, GL accounts, and monthly Certifications
- Process special cash orders and change standing cash orders for PBO needs
- Journal all daily replenishments and work with cash accounting to research and resolve various cash discrepancies
- Work in conjunction with Operation Analyst to review and research invoices due to missed SLAs with existing vendors
- Coordinate and conduct monthly cash vendor performance service meetings
- Process ATM Instant Issue and Debit cards requests
- Audit and track Debit card stock inventory
- Assist and/or escalate any customer service related issues pertaining to any of the equipment this department is responsible for.
- Using all ATM system application tools (Remote Manager, VISA/CATS, ATM Manager, CheckAlt, MyDiebold, etc,) to assist, identify and investigate escalated ATM and cash related service issues to resolve or propose solutions to rectify.
- Provides support to Preferred Banking Offices and Diebold technicians in response to ATMs, Cash Dispensing Units and Magtek Instant Issue card equipment faults to tech support.
- Supports ATM and Card Services team with high volume of calls incoming calls, as needed
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
The Associate with the Accounting Financial Systems Support team will help maintain the Bank’s critical financial systems and support general ledger operations. The individual will act as a trusted partner for the Department and a liaison to our technology team in supporting maintenance of the Bank’s General Ledger, financial hierarchies, and other essential tools; including user support and training, user/data/workflow management, documentation, identifying and troubleshooting issues, and building reports. To be successful, the Associate will need to be detail-oriented, flourish in fast-paced environments, and be comfortable with shifting priorities.
What you’ll do as Associate, Accounting Financial Systems Support:
- Administer systems for the Accounting Department, including configurations, user account maintenance, workflows, reports, and other routine tasks
- Monitor financial system interfaces; troubleshoot technical issues; coordinate resolution efforts
- Facilitate opening and updates of General Ledger accounts, cost centers, and other segments
- Support and maintain mapping of General Ledger segments into dependent systems
- Maintain the Bank’s Chart of Account hierarchies
- Support monthly overhead allocation calculations
- Support planning and execution of monthly close activities
- Run, modify, and distribute scheduled reports and create adhoc reports as needed
- Support integration and enhancement coordination of tools and technologies
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather, understand, and document business requirements along with their related processes; assist in building solutions
- Prepare systems for upgrades and enhancements
- Participate in UAT for system updates and coordinate UAT efforts for end users
- Support regulatory compliance and risk management efforts
- Assist in project related activities on an ad hoc basis
- Identify opportunities for enhancing performance and controls
- Develop and maintain procedural, system, user guide, and process flow documentation
- Support system and process training for end users
- Support regular system audits and reviews
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Executive Assistant you will have the opportunity to optimize efficiency through effective communication and administrative support, including interacting with management and employees, answering the telephone, scheduling meetings and appointments, assisting with the creation of presentations, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and assisting with special projects.
What you’ll do as an Executive Assistant:
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing emails (with a focus on staying current with the emails, directing them to the proper channels, and following up on responses to make sure it has been handled)
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, including gathering and preparing agendas and other materials and arranging logistics (catering, conference room, bridge line, video conferencing).
- Write, edit and proofread a wide variety of communications and materials, including letters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Copy, file, organize and distribute various reports and documents.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
- Order office and marketing supplies.
- Maintaining client contact lists, sending thank you notes, and client gift correspondence
- Directly engage with all levels of internal and external clients, including senior executives.
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to resolve problems.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
The Operational Risk Associate will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Private Wealth Management (“PWM”) business by working with the PWM Risk Manager to identify operational risk across key business areas of PWM and performing first-line control testing.
What you’ll do as an Operational Risk Associate:
- Perform end-to-end testing activities, including scoping, controls documentation, walkthroughs, control design evaluation and effectiveness testing, remediation and reporting.
- Assist the PWM Risk Manager with the execution of Risk & Control Self-Assessments.
- Create workflows for new product offerings/processes.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
The bank seeks a Quantitative Analytics Manager with excellent communication, statistical modelling and R and SQL programming skills to join the Finance team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of work experience in statistical modeling (e.g., generalized linear models) and have a strong desire to summarize insights for stakeholders and senior management.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Quantitative Analytics:
- Translate business problems into statistical problems, and develop statistical models to support business needs.
- Manage, develop and document statistical models to forecast credit losses, loan prepayments, mortgage rate spreads, and funding costs.
- Apply statistical and programming knowledge, using R, SQL and GitHub environment, for the purpose of credit loss forecasting: including data collection and scrubbing, writing code, estimating model parameters, testing & diagnostics, sensitivity analysis and working with the model validation team.
- Summarize insights and present key findings to business stakeholders and senior management.
- Fully document the model development process, model tests performed, model assumptions, and processes for controls and governance.
- Respond to model scrutiny and inquiries from both internal and external validators as well as federal regulators to ensure conceptual soundness, prediction accuracy, and robustness.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and to adopt leading industry practices.
- Assure management of the completeness and accuracy of model documentation, data analyses, R and SQL programs, reports, conclusions, and presentations.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis including business intelligence, exploratory data analysis, data visualization, and management reporting.
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join our Eagle Lending Servicing Team, which offers a variety of consumer, fund investment and small business loan products. As an Eagle Loan Servicing Specialist, you will have an exciting opportunity to hone your strategic planning skills by partnering with our Eagle Lending, Credit, and Commercial Closing/Servicing teams to successfully manage the operational workflow of all new loan bookings and modifications for our various Eagle loan products. You will also be responsible for processing essential loan documentation as well as ensuring that all loan transactions are handled accurately and in a timely manner, and updated accordingly in the Bank’s accounting and deposit systems.
What you will do as a Commercial Loan Servicing Specialist, Eagle Lending:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Eagle Loan products, processes, and documentation to successfully fund and book new loans
- Accurately process transactions for all Eagle loans, including new loan boarding, modifications, amendments, and renewals
- Validate all servicing conditions and loan terms are met prior to boarding and funding loans
- Assist Eagle Loan Teams with managing their workflow, questions regarding products, functionality, etc., providing servicing solutions and escalating issues when appropriate
- Process initial advances with new loan bookings
- Review Eagle Professional Loan Program documentation to determine the terms and conditions related to each program in order to ensure the loan data is translated accurately into the loan systems
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Relationship Managers and various departments within the Bank to ensure that all requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor
- Actively review current procedures and processes to further improve efficiencies with workflow by leading initiatives and collaborating with lending tech business partners
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations.
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records.
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Assist other office locations as needed.
The Professional Loan Program (PLP) Loan Administrator will process and prepare individual approved loans for booking and funding, in addition to assisting the Credit Analysts and Eagle Lending Account Executives in the ongoing support of borrower-level loans. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of banking/lending experience. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail is important.
What you'll do as a Loan Administrator:
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by ensuring loan files are complete, accurate, and prepared for booking
- Assist team with creating loan addendums and firm/guaranty confirmation emails
- Assist team with initial advances, transfers, wires, and payoffs
- Assist team lead with due diligence for departure and other types of modifications
- Field questions from the Professional Loan Program inbox
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance reports
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
- Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required
- Communicate with the sales force (Eagle AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, Legal and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
The Director, Data Analytics Planning will work directly with the Deputy Chief Operating Officer (Dy. COO) & Chief Data Officer (CDO), and will be responsible for key strategy and planning initiatives. Qualified candidates will have experience crafting a narrative and translating it to white papers, PowerPoint slides and other forms of communication.
What you’ll do as a Director, Data Analytics Planning:
- Organize and facilitate key Departmental priorities
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, including mining and analyzing data, setting-up financial models, and performing market and competitive research
- Communicate and summarize of Bank’s Data Analytics and Operations strategy
- Provide regular project updates and briefing materials for Executive Leadership
- Keynote addresses at Sales Conferences, Leadership Academy, Training Programs, etc.
- Presentation decks for Board & Committees, recurring strategic analytics projects, and various studies
- Narrative drafting, exhibit creation for Bank’s annual business plan
- Preparation for Bank’s quarterly earnings calls
- Coordination and execution of special projects: Lead the execution of various projects on behalf of the Dy. COO & CDO as they arise, and translate his goals into actionable business priorities and work streams for the team to execute.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned
Position will work closely with the following:
- Enterprise Data
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Operations Groups
- Wealth Management
- Information Services
- Digital Channels
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
The First Republic Bank’s Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director is responsible for defining and owning end-to-end CRM platform and experiences in support of enabling various LOB teams to build on the platform. This role reports into the VP of Enterprise Platforms. The candidate will partner with First Republic Bank’s various LOB technology teams to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for FRB Clients.
Candidate must demonstrate a proven history of designing and managing a strategic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, preferably using Salesforce as a platform of choice. Oversees and manages a global team of Salesforce Platform resources to rapidly deliver effective platform to meet the growing needs of the business. Initially focus will be to deliver scalable platform to onboard various LOBs, with an opportunity to define and contribute towards firm wide efforts. The candidate in this role will be involved from inception of ideas till execution and delivery, and in this capacity will work with the tech teams in guiding them through best technology practices.
This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to reach senior business and technology colleagues. Must be able to influence project direction and make pragmatic decisions to optimize the balance between strategic value, time to market, cost and risk. Maximize leverage by identifying shared services, overlapping capabilities and convergence to standards in order to improve efficiency and quality, and reduce time to value. The candidate will have a broad background in application, data and business aligned delivery experiences delivered via a strategic CRM platform. The candidate would be expected to work independently to solve complex problems, and still be technical to possess the soft skills work with a variety of business & tech partners.
In the capacity of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director, the candidate should:
- Lead development of the platform roadmap, establish common platform capabilities
- Establish Governance and delivery framework on Salesforce FSC for FRB
- Ensure adequate oversight on common objects and quality control for the platform
- Manage coordinated release cycles across the enterprise
- Partner with all bank LOB representatives and Transformation Leads to co-develop end-to-end CRM (Salesforce) solutions in alignment with the platform roadmap.
- Provides leadership to ensure delivery of solutions are in alignment with the overall agile & TDD methodology on Force.com platform.
- Help gain consensus on business and technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality and rapid results.
- Focus on maximizing Salesforce configurations and minimizing custom development
- Provide leadership and guidance to FRB Salesforce technologists.
- Work with business and transformation partners to make effective decisions by assessing quality vs time-to-market tradeoffs.
- Ensure solutions work for FRB to deliver ONE FRB solution by aligning various LOB teams.
- Align with various enterprise initiatives to align the Salesfoce platform to conform to various regulatory and audit obligations.
- Interact with executive management, business operations, business product management, and multiple technical teams to own and deliver end-to-end CRM solutions.
- Align enterprise platform roadmap with business roadmaps.
- Foster teamwork, communication, collaboration while managing competing priorities. Coach and mentor others helping them develop their careers.
- Evangelize platform and its capabilities across the enterprise
- Build deep and trusted relationships with lob groups, enterprise teams and data programs
- Cultivate an open environment that encourages lobs to share their needs/concerns and provide input or challenge decisions
- Lead the FRB enterprise Salesforce Tech team that enables Salesforce Financial Cloud Services and Lightning UI implementation for all lines of businesses
- Organize design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce functional, technical and integration needs
- Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce Platform capabilities for anything that is cross cutting
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce (FSC) solutions including data storage, data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, products and custom code for anything that is cross cutting
- Build & execute the right transparency and governance model to share progress, successes and challenges
- Review investment spend to ensure alignment with target state and roadmaps.
- Mediate conflicting priorities to drive optimal solutions.
- Identify duplication of efforts, functional and technical redundancy, and opportunities for shared services.
See service from a higher perspective.
The primary function of the Client Service Specialist is to provide a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned Relationship Managers. Acting as the liaison between the clients, Relationship Managers and the Operations team this position requires strong relationship management skills in order to build strong, successful partnerships between all parties. Client Service Specialist will support high producing Originator(s) in the preparation, review and processing of complex loans. This position also involves submitting files, requesting loan conditions, as well as communicating with clients and realtors. Handles customer inquiries, researches, and ensures appropriate and timely resolution while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service.
- Provides support to our Relationship Managers as well as building a relationship with the borrower.
- Communicates with Relationship Managers on pipeline reports to ensure timely preparation of the loan process.
- Assists with collection of application items, including ordering credit, entering the application, requesting financials and/or other documents required for loan approval, customer follow up, and application tracking.
- Directs customers through the loan process, often working with complex loans.
- Monitors loans and ensures that information including, financials, guarantor information, tax returns, etc. are obtained. Partners with Relationship Manager to discuss past due items. Contacts clients to request missing items.
- Leads a variety of customer services activities including responding to requests, researching discrepancies, and resolving issues.
- Ensures compliance with banking policies, lending practices and regulatory process statutes, such as Patriot's Act, Reg B, HMDA, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of banking/Lending products and services, as well as knowledge of the industries or market areas served.
- Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for processing team.
- Assists in training of new lending assistant staff and mentoring of existing lending assistant staff. Acts as a main point of contact on daily operational questions for lending assistant team.
- Assists with additional duties as assigned.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- Experience with many types of client tax returns, understanding W-2, K-1 and various types of cash flow analysis.
- Review received documentation within 24 hours for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification and updates based on verified information
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings as requested.
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Research and respond to client inquiries and/or problems of high net worth clients, including account change requests; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, and coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
You would be responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up, processed & underwritten in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities focus on successfully analyzing tax returns and financials ranging from complex to simple for various types of borrowers. Individual must have a thorough understanding of SFR processing, documentation and underwriting.
What you’ll do as a Loan Specialist:
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic Bank loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements
- Complete KYC Flightpath compliance for all loan types
- Utilize and apply FNMA lending guidelines and other industry compliance regulations
- Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
The Associate Director, Trading will be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of trades throughout the day as submitted by Portfolio Managers and advisors for our managed account platform. This position will also be expected to liaise between external 3rd party investment managers and the middle and back office support groups in San Francisco, New York, and other principal locations. This position will work very closely with our firm’s research department to properly transition new portfolios, provide trading guidance where necessary, and be able to work efficiently with increased autonomy. The Associate Director, Trading will be proactive within the entire investment community, and will be a reliable source of information for a number of sources.
What you’ll do as an Associate Director, Trading:
- Model updates from 3rd party model managers
- Client account model implementation, rebalances to both internal and external models
- Equity and option order handling and execution
- Assist our Wealth Management teams with their order execution needs, guidance on how to navigate the portfolio management tool and order management system
- Assisting with managing risk in our order management systems
Common goals, uncommon potential
As the Senior Analytics Engineer on the Data & Client Insights team you will be responsible for increasing the productivity and throughput of our analytics team at a large scale. This will include driving increases in repeatability, uniformity and the speed with which analytics is possible. We’re looking for someone who will bring software engineering best practices to the way we curate data for our team’s work. This is a highly collaborative and fast paced role with significant exposure to senior leadership. You will support analytics and data science teams and collaborate with data engineering peers. Also, you will interact cross-functionally with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand how best to use data to drive business outcomes.
What you’ll do as a Senior Analytics Engineer:
- Continually grow the set of topics we can analyze quickly and effectively by:
- Finding the relevant data in our data lake
- Cleaning and making sense of it, working with other internal teams as necessary
- Projecting the data into a view that is useful, consistent, well-defined, reliable, maintainable, and well-documented
- Build and prototype data marts and pipelines that collect, centralize, and curate data to support analyses
- Manage and monitor data pipelines and execute unit/regression test plans
- Manage, design, and implement process improvements such as automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, validating/tuning/modifying data models
- Maintain data documentation and definitions
- Actively work on data governance, including standardization, reference data set efforts, and data lineage
- Perform regular data quality checks and more general QA including tracking, troubleshooting, and resolving issues
- Participate in performance tuning and technical problem solving of queries, databases and related tooling
- Liaise with and support the Data Engineering team in feeding our discoveries and prototypes into their backlog for eventual incorporation in firm-wide data marts
The Compliance Department at First Republic Bank is responsible for, among other things, the appropriate handling of client complaints and for partnering with colleagues in Marketing and Communications to ensure that collateral adheres to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
Primary responsibilities will include the daily processing of client complaints, including those received from the Bank’s regulators, partnering with impacted Business Lines to ensure adherence with regulatory expectations, and identifying issues, trends and risks requiring remediation.
The associate will also cross-train to serve as backup to the Marketing Compliance Traffic Coordinator to perform reviews of marketing collateral to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Associate – Complaints & Marketing:
- The Complaints and Marketing Compliance Associate Manager will work within the Compliance Department to provide superior service to internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and will report to the Bank‘s ComplaintsServe as the central point of contact for complaint inquiries within the Bank, interacting with clients, regulators, first line bank staff, auditors and management throughout the organization.
- Work independently as the primary monitor of the Bank’s complaint reporting and escalation process.
- Problem-solve on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders regarding complaints, inquiries and requests.
- Review complaint submissions from Business Lines to ensure that information reported is complete and that all issues have been satisfactorily addressed.
- Ensure that complaints are appropriately and timely documented and recorded in RSA Archer, the Bank’s complaints system of record.
- Identify complaints requiring referral to other business lines within the bank and/or escalation to stakeholders such as compliance subject matter experts, Fair and Responsible Banking, attorneys, or management.
- Coordinate the investigation and response of complaints submitted by state and federal regulators or other external parties on behalf of clients. Ensure thorough response and adherence to applicable deadlines.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and/or Marketing to develop appropriate responses, talking points and/or correspondence for use by Bank staff to address client concerns.
- Draft correspondence to complainants, regulators or other external stakeholders.
- Develop cross functional relationships and collaborate with Business Lines to resolve complex issues.
- Communicate business-related issues, findings, process recommendations and enhancement opportunities to management in a diplomatic and effective manner.
- Become proficient on Workfront, the Bank’s project management software system used for the review, approval and archiving of Bank marketing materials including print, online, radio, tv, digital and social media.
- Review collateral submitted by Marketing Managers to ensure that product parameters, terms and conditions are accurately represented and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify collateral requiring additional review by compliance and/or legal subject matter experts.
- Build competency in and stay abreast of an array of complex laws, rules and regulations, and the current regulatory environment, in order to provide effective advice to stakeholders.
- Participate in projects and perform other duties, as assigned.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Alternative Investments Associate-Contingent, you are responsible for the reconciliation of equity and fixed income accounts. This responsibility includes but is not limited to resolving breaks and exceptions between FRIM’s account system Advent APX and the holdings reported by the various custodians, on a daily basis. This reconciliation must be performed accurately to prevent possible risk related to trading and corporate actions. The individual must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What you’ll do as a Alternative Investments Associate-Contingent:
- Analysis and organization of corporate action announcement data received from data vendors, custodian banks, trustees, information agents, exchanges, and regulatory agencies Creation and follow-up of corporate action event notifications distributed internally across the firm (Portfolio Managers, Traders, Analysts, Operation groups)
- Processing the direct AI capital calls and communicating the activity and status with the reassigned WM’s
- Maintain system by accurately tracking pricing, security master and system quality control.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from internal teams across the organization.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure department is audit ready and assist in both internal and external audits pertaining to accounts maintained on APX system.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by department managers and/or senior associates.
The Collateral Valuations Regional Manager, one of three Regional Managers reporting to the Deputy Chief Appraiser, is essential to the operations management of the CV Department.
What you'll do as a Collateral Valuations Regional Manager:
- Operations Management: oversee one of three regional teams responsible for ordering and reviewing commercial and residential real estate valuations
- Mentoring: develop individuals with varying experience and professional backgrounds into a cohesive, high-performing team
- Strategy: partner with the Deputy Chief Appraiser and other Regional Managers to develop solutions to enhance performance, customer service and compliance for the entire CV Department
- Expertise: serve as an escalation point and subject matter expert to assist CV Department members and internal Loan Team, Executive Loan Committee and Business Banking partners
- Problem Solving: work collaboratively to provide solutions to complex valuations issues
- All other duties as required by the Chief Appraiser and Deputy Chief Appraiser
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong data and technology background to support various transformational change initiatives like data democratization, improving data latency and consistency across various reports & dashboards, supporting mapping and quality issues spilling out of Core conversion and Client Lifecycle Management projects etc.
Enterprise data is a critical enabler of innovation and growth for the company. The data infrastructure is centralizing and curating critical data across the bank. The data value stream is further curated and organized into domain based aggregated stores/marts like Client Data Management (MDM), Transaction store, Balances, Wealth Management mart etc. The foundational data infrastructure plays critical role in supporting Business As Usual information needs, several regulatory and compliance controls & reporting, as well as enabling the business finding new growth opportunities.
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Analyst:
- Be a top performer who thrives in a very fast-paced and demanding environment, thinks critically, delivers high-quality and collaborates effectively
- Develop partnerships across the organization and engage in regular dialogue with key stakeholders to foster conversations in order to gain an understanding of the data challenges and opportunities from each business area
- Perform quick analysis to validate and establish issues/business impacting scenarios reported by various stakeholders
- Follow-up with deeper and comprehensive analysis to measure size and impact of the issues, identify immediate and long-term solutions
- Help teams deploying the immediate solutions and document potential approaches to implement strategic solutions
What you’ll do as a Mobile Technical Lead:
- Establish and maintain strong partnership with the business owners/product owners.
- Work with Business Owners/Product Owners and system leads (including vendor solutions) to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in the long-term planning for products.
- Ensures commitments are met while providing high quality and cost effective systems that meet customer’s expectations.
- Full stack hand-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation (iOS and Android), including system analysis, test driven application development, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Adapt Digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality with well-structured code.
- Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing digital environment.
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their SLAs.
- Troubleshoot debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development pipeline and process including development of applications that interface with hardware accessories.
- Lead and mentor junior mobile developer.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you’ll do as a Associate HR Business Partner:
- Develop and maintain in-depth understanding of the assigned business unit’s annual and long-range business strategies, plans, objectives, and people and culture needs.
- Work with your manager and our HR Centers of Excellence in the development, implementation, communication and execution of people and culture programs such as performance management, annual compensation reviews, and New Colleague Orientation.
- Collaborate across the HRBPA team to leverage best practices, ensure consistency across processes, provide backup coverage for each other, and identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Provide guidance to colleagues on HR policies and processes.
- Work with employees and managers to resolve conflicts and address performance issues through disciplinary actions such as performance improvement plans or written warnings.
- Check in regularly with new employees through the first year of employment.
- Continually expand your business and HR knowledge, including demonstrating in-depth knowledge of current legal requirements and First Republic’s HRBP Model and ways of working.
- Partner with HRBP and hiring managers on the creation of job descriptions and requisitions.
- Run weekly/monthly reports to and update data to ensure proper tracking of open and filled positions for the year.
- Keep up to date with all HR Operations team and Talent Acquisition team process updates. Work with HR Operations team and HRIS to ensure accuracy of HR data for your client group(s) in UltiPro, iCIMS, BIG and Form I-9 as well as offer letters for new hires.
- Leverage of and interface with our HR Centers of Excellence and Shared Services; provide strategic HR partnering and coordination, and appropriate use of HR operational resources, such as Employee Relations, Benefits, Payroll and HR Technology.
- Identify and inform HR Technology & Operations of recurring and/or ad hoc business unit needs for HR analytics, reporting, technology or other HR operational requirements.
- Work with your HR Business Partner to deliver a routine and reliable cadence of HR analytics and insights that helps your business unit(s) stay ahead of internal/external people and culture trends and dynamics
- Work with your HR Business Partner to create PowerPoint decks and other visual aids to assist with conversations
- Work with HR Analyst and outside counsel on immigration matters
- Liaise with the HR Operations team with onboarding and off boarding documents and logistics
- Conduct Exit interviews and summarize themes for HRBP and leaders.
- Liaise with Learning & Development team to ensure timely completion of all training and mid-year/annual reviews for client groups.
- Assist with special projects as needed