You would be responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up, processed & underwritten in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities focus on successfully analyzing tax returns and financials ranging from complex to simple for various types of borrowers. Individual must have a thorough understanding of SFR processing, documentation and underwriting.
What you’ll do as a Loan Specialist:
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic Bank loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements
- Complete KYC Flightpath compliance for all loan types
- Utilize and apply FNMA lending guidelines and other industry compliance regulations
- Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
The First Republic Bank’s Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director is responsible for defining and owning end-to-end CRM platform and experiences in support of enabling various LOB teams to build on the platform. This role reports into the VP of Enterprise Platforms. The candidate will partner with First Republic Bank’s various LOB technology teams to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience for FRB Clients.
Candidate must demonstrate a proven history of designing and managing a strategic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, preferably using Salesforce as a platform of choice. Oversees and manages a global team of Salesforce Platform resources to rapidly deliver effective platform to meet the growing needs of the business. Initially focus will be to deliver scalable platform to onboard various LOBs, with an opportunity to define and contribute towards firm wide efforts. The candidate in this role will be involved from inception of ideas till execution and delivery, and in this capacity will work with the tech teams in guiding them through best technology practices.
This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to reach senior business and technology colleagues. Must be able to influence project direction and make pragmatic decisions to optimize the balance between strategic value, time to market, cost and risk. Maximize leverage by identifying shared services, overlapping capabilities and convergence to standards in order to improve efficiency and quality, and reduce time to value. The candidate will have a broad background in application, data and business aligned delivery experiences delivered via a strategic CRM platform. The candidate would be expected to work independently to solve complex problems, and still be technical to possess the soft skills work with a variety of business & tech partners.
In the capacity of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform Director, the candidate should:
- Lead development of the platform roadmap, establish common platform capabilities
- Establish Governance and delivery framework on Salesforce FSC for FRB
- Ensure adequate oversight on common objects and quality control for the platform
- Manage coordinated release cycles across the enterprise
- Partner with all bank LOB representatives and Transformation Leads to co-develop end-to-end CRM (Salesforce) solutions in alignment with the platform roadmap.
- Provides leadership to ensure delivery of solutions are in alignment with the overall agile & TDD methodology on Force.com platform.
- Help gain consensus on business and technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality and rapid results.
- Focus on maximizing Salesforce configurations and minimizing custom development
- Provide leadership and guidance to FRB Salesforce technologists.
- Work with business and transformation partners to make effective decisions by assessing quality vs time-to-market tradeoffs.
- Ensure solutions work for FRB to deliver ONE FRB solution by aligning various LOB teams.
- Align with various enterprise initiatives to align the Salesfoce platform to conform to various regulatory and audit obligations.
- Interact with executive management, business operations, business product management, and multiple technical teams to own and deliver end-to-end CRM solutions.
- Align enterprise platform roadmap with business roadmaps.
- Foster teamwork, communication, collaboration while managing competing priorities. Coach and mentor others helping them develop their careers.
- Evangelize platform and its capabilities across the enterprise
- Build deep and trusted relationships with lob groups, enterprise teams and data programs
- Cultivate an open environment that encourages lobs to share their needs/concerns and provide input or challenge decisions
- Lead the FRB enterprise Salesforce Tech team that enables Salesforce Financial Cloud Services and Lightning UI implementation for all lines of businesses
- Organize design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce functional, technical and integration needs
- Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce Platform capabilities for anything that is cross cutting
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce (FSC) solutions including data storage, data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, products and custom code for anything that is cross cutting
- Build & execute the right transparency and governance model to share progress, successes and challenges
- Review investment spend to ensure alignment with target state and roadmaps.
- Mediate conflicting priorities to drive optimal solutions.
- Identify duplication of efforts, functional and technical redundancy, and opportunities for shared services.
The Onboarding Advisor Associate is a key member of the Private Wealth Management (PWM) Onboarding and Transition Management Team. The role will engage with all aspects of PWM and provides excellent exposure to cross-functional department business partners and to Executive Management. This role covers the onboarding cycle including recruiting, onboarding, and integration of new teams into PWM while working directly with our Client Service and Transition Management Team to support the growth of our business.
What you’ll do as an Onboarding Advisor Associate:
- Serve as a key point of contact to new wealth management teams throughout their transition and integration into First Republic
- Drive the end-to-end client onboarding process to include but not limited to; pre-fill and review new account paperwork, initiate and submit new account and account transfer requests, complete post account setup requirements, conduct a thorough final sign-off to ensure timely and accurate results
- Provide disbursement and account maintenance client servicing support to new wealth management teams throughout their transition
- Provide direct onsite and remote training support on certain systems, policies, and procedures
- Research and respond to daily servicing, operational, and wealth management related inquiries to ensure timely, accurate and detailed responses are provided
- Coordinate pre-arrival setup logistics to include but not limited to; order/confirm office supplies and marketing materials are stocked and current; check scanners and time stamps are available, order business and announcement cards, entry badges and parking passes are prepared, office and technology setup is complete, Provide backup coverage to Client Services when not assigned to a new team onboarding
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
The Professional Loan Program (PLP) Loan Administrator will process and prepare individual approved loans for booking and funding, in addition to assisting the Credit Analysts and Eagle Lending Account Executives in the ongoing support of borrower-level loans. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of banking/lending experience. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail is important.
What you'll do as a Loan Administrator:
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by ensuring loan files are complete, accurate, and prepared for booking
- Assist team with creating loan addendums and firm/guaranty confirmation emails
- Assist team with initial advances, transfers, wires, and payoffs
- Assist team lead with due diligence for departure and other types of modifications
- Field questions from the Professional Loan Program inbox
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance reports
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
- Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required
- Communicate with the sales force (Eagle AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, Legal and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
The Director, Business Strategy & Operations will work directly with the Deputy Chief Operating Officer (Dy. COO) & Chief Data Officer (CDO), and will be responsible for key strategy and planning initiatives. Qualified candidates will have experience crafting a narrative and translating it to white papers, PowerPoint slides and other forms of communication.
What you’ll do as a Director, Business Strategy & Operations:
- Organize and facilitate key Departmental priorities
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis, including mining and analyzing data, setting-up financial models, and performing market and competitive research
- Communicate and summarize of Bank’s Data Analytics and Operations strategy
- Provide regular project updates and briefing materials for Executive Leadership
- Keynote addresses at Sales Conferences, Leadership Academy, Training Programs, etc.
- Presentation decks for Board & Committees, recurring strategic analytics projects, and various studies
- Narrative drafting, exhibit creation for Bank’s annual business plan
- Preparation for Bank’s quarterly earnings calls
- Coordination and execution of special projects: Lead the execution of various projects on behalf of the Dy. COO & CDO as they arise, and translate his goals into actionable business priorities and work streams for the team to execute.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned
Position will work closely with the following:
- Enterprise Data
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Operations Groups
- Wealth Management
- Information Services
- Digital Channels
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations.
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records.
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Assist other office locations as needed.
The bank seeks a Quantitative Analytics Manager with excellent communication, statistical modelling and R and SQL programming skills to join the Finance team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of work experience in statistical modeling (e.g., generalized linear models) and have a strong desire to summarize insights for stakeholders and senior management.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Quantitative Analytics:
- Translate business problems into statistical problems, and develop statistical models to support business needs.
- Manage, develop and document statistical models to forecast credit losses, loan prepayments, mortgage rate spreads, and funding costs.
- Apply statistical and programming knowledge, using R, SQL and GitHub environment, for the purpose of credit loss forecasting: including data collection and scrubbing, writing code, estimating model parameters, testing & diagnostics, sensitivity analysis and working with the model validation team.
- Summarize insights and present key findings to business stakeholders and senior management.
- Fully document the model development process, model tests performed, model assumptions, and processes for controls and governance.
- Respond to model scrutiny and inquiries from both internal and external validators as well as federal regulators to ensure conceptual soundness, prediction accuracy, and robustness.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes and to adopt leading industry practices.
- Assure management of the completeness and accuracy of model documentation, data analyses, R and SQL programs, reports, conclusions, and presentations.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis including business intelligence, exploratory data analysis, data visualization, and management reporting.
The Operational Risk Associate will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Private Wealth Management (“PWM”) business by working with the PWM Risk Manager to identify operational risk across key business areas of PWM and performing first-line control testing.
What you’ll do as an Operational Risk Associate:
- Perform end-to-end testing activities, including scoping, controls documentation, walkthroughs, control design evaluation and effectiveness testing, remediation and reporting.
- Assist the PWM Risk Manager with the execution of Risk & Control Self-Assessments.
- Create workflows for new product offerings/processes.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
As an engineer, you’ll be part of a small team that develops and manages a heavily used internal application by our bankers to serve our clients. This team is passionate about adding business value by means of delivering high quality technical solutions and offering exceptional support to our business partners.
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Involvement in the end to end software life cycle – from birth of an idea to continued production support.
- Extract technical specs from business requirements and implement a solution with a foresight to be scalable and maintainable.
- Develop and prepare documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements.
- Work closely with business analysts and other technical partners in driving the projects and see through to completion.
Take ownership and responsibility of your deliverables and communicate proactively
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard to bring our values to life every day and that is exemplified in this role by moving forward and moving fast as one collaborative team. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute and grow your expertise in a fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The First Republic Marketing Technology team is responsible for the implementation, integration and optimization of our martech stack to support business goals.
In this role, you will own the overall management and execution of the Seismic Sales Enablement platform. You will have demonstrated leadership competencies, and work closely with internal and external business partners in service of enabling this robust suite of tools. You will work closely with marketing colleagues and our IS teams to deliver the next phase(s) of the platform throughout the Seismic lifecycle.
Additionally, you will have demonstrated experience with, and an understanding of digital marketing best practices to support a high touch business model. In this role you will work closely with the integrated marketing communications team, the project management team and others and will serve as the Seismic subject matter & strategic advisor on behalf of the marketing organization.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Technology Product Manager:
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the Seismic platform, and other associated technologies.
- Responsible for incorporating ongoing market research, vendor enhancements and stakeholder feedback on features and priorities to optimize the platform and drive long-term strategy.
- Understand user/business requirements and collaborate with IS partners to deliver on them.
- Serve as an SME for API integrations with the platform; manage existing integrations and custom API web services. Work with the corporate project management office (PMO) for ongoing implementation efforts.
Total ownership of the processes around the following;
- Enhancements and integration
- Usability and Adoption
- Metrics & KPI’s
In partnership with the Integrated Marketing team;
- Advise and optimize sales enablement execution
- Assist with Seismic database management; data normalization, custom fields, attributions, tags, marcom segmentation.
- Create and deliver user training on the platform.
- Be a trusted advisor within the marketing technology team.
- Collaborate exceptionally well with key partners. Be open to new ideas and bring a constantly evolving learning mindset with an eye on taming the complexity of a growing martech stack.
- Work closely with the in-house development team to manage product backlog/ongoing enhancements to the platform.
What you’ll do as a Senior Enterprise Systems Architect:
- Serve as primary technical expert to internal groups, business and Information Services, for the First Republic Bank architecture aspects of each project.
- Analyze Business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfill those needs.
- Collaborates with solution architects to provide enterprise solutions that align with the needs of clients and businesses.
- Perform hands-on solution design of software applications.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, target architectures and roadmap to meet the business needs to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Define technology strategy, process improvements, and resource forecasting.
- Provide technical mentorship to engineering staff regarding industry best practices as it relates to software engineering.
- Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Promote and enhance shared services related to each business group by working with other Information Service team members.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to detail for key projects / issue resolution.
- Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
- Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
See service from a higher perspective
As a District Banker, you will provide quality client service, cross sell bank products and maintain operations at our Preferred Banking Offices (i.e., bank branches). We’ll look to you to demonstrate First Republic’s core values and offer an extraordinary client experience.
What you’ll do as a District Banker:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all Preferred Banking Office operations and banking policies and procedures.
- Create a memorable client experience; establish and maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all banking products and client needs.
- Handle daily activities of the bank, such as processing transactions; maintaining bank records; and preparing and balancing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and night depository.
- Participate in maintenance of the office to represent the office in a positive manner.
- Promote and cross sell new banking products and services to clients as well as understand their needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers and Trust Officers.
- Actively contribute to attaining individual and office sales goals.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Quantitative Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing data and creating business insights in our Eagle Lending Group. This is a foundational role that will empower Eagle Lending to move faster with making data-based decisions. We're looking for a high-energy Quantitative Analyst with a strong attention to detail, and desire to develop higher-order analytical skills.
What you’ll do as a Quantitative Analyst:
- Develop, manage, and maintain reports on operational, risk, and performance metrics with a focus on automation for scale
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging internal and external data to drive business solutions
- Partner with managers to develop and execute various reporting packages and ad hoc requests
- Deliver on various data and reporting projects end-to-end, including requirements identification, timeline / milestone establishment, inter-departmental coordination and risk assessment / monitoring
- Formulate business insights on how to grow the business, improve efficiency and/or deepen relationships based on data
We are looking for a RCT Engineer for Currency transaction reporting (CTR). This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with Currency transaction reporting (CTR), Java, SQL server, Tomcat as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
What you’ll do as an RCT Engineer:
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand the requirements. Design, implement and deliver solution using Waterfall/agile methodology across the large program.
- Perform Detailed Analysis and coordinate with various teams internal /vendor for the New functionality Releases – Product Upgrades, Regulatory Requirements , Maintenance Releases and Patch Releases
- Maintain High Standards of Development Practices for Continued Integration and Synchronized functionality across all Environments
- Establish knowledge resource of Core Banking Standards and CTR reporting in terms of regulatory requirements
- Maintain Documentation Standards and Change Management Standards for Releases – using industry Standard tools like JIRA, SharePoint, Service Now complying with SDLC Cycle
- Ensure SLA compliance for Incidents, Issues and maintain traceability for Root Cause, Resolution internally or coordinating with Vendor
- Monitor and Control of CTR processing Jobs and Mitigate for any delay impacts
- Responsibilities include: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Common goals, uncommon potential
Under general supervision, the Staff Accountant will perform a variety of routine duties in the Accounting Department which includes, but is not limited to daily and monthly reconciliation, analysis and certification of various General Ledger accounts, research of outstanding items and inputting journal entries.
What you'll do as a Staff Accountant:
- Reconcile, analyze and certify various General Ledger accounts within daily and monthly deadlines.
- Prepare journal entries with proper documentation
- Identify, research, investigate, and problem-solve GL account and/or internal control issues
- Communicate and work with various business units to resolve outstanding issues.
- Support the accounting team in meeting month end closing deadlines.
- Assist management on audit request and responding to inquiries from internal and external auditors.
- Assist in providing detailed support to Accounting Management on financial reports, schedules and regulatory reporting.
- Assist in various projects as needed, such as analyze and prepare trend analysis to management.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Organize and maintain updated accounting procedures respective to assigned tasks.
- Adhere to company policies in protecting and preserving confidentiality of bank and clients information.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Reporting to the Deputy BSA Officer, the VP BSA/AML Compliance Director is responsible for overseeing and ensuring corporate policies and processes pertaining to BSA/AML and economic sanctions are implemented through PWM’s procedures and processes. The incumbent serves as the liaison between the BSA/AML Department and the PWM lines of business (LOBs) on BSA/AML related activities, projects, and initiatives and provides consultation to the LOB and various groups within the BSA/AML Department.
The individual also assists the BSA/AML Policy and Program Office with risk assessments, the development of policies and procedures, and communication with the LOBs on escalated matters. Additionally, this role will manage BSA/AML-related projects as well as internal audits and regulatory examination processes pertaining to PWM, including First Republic Securities Company (FRSC), First Republic Investment Management (FRIM), Foreign Exchange (FX), and all First Republic Trust Companies (e.g., FRTC-Delaware and FRTC-Wyoming).
- Responsible for overseeing and understanding risk exposure from PWM’s products and services, ensuring the BSA/AML and economic sanctions controls and implementing procedures are adequate to manage risks, and providing guidance to enhance or implement new controls as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert to the PWM LOBs and BSA/AML groups, including but not limited to the enterprise risk assessment; monitoring strategies; new products/services, vendor, and project reviews; issues management; and action plans in response to Quality Control and Testing, internal audit, and examination findings.
- Provide guidance on day-to-day BSA/AML related compliance matters which include but not limited to providing clarification on policy guidelines, advising the LOBs on potential high-risk clients, and providing guidance on new or proposed BSA/AML related rules and regulations.
- Ensure any BSA/AML compliance issues are escalated promptly.
- Serve as liaison among PWM LOBs and the BSA/AML Department on BSA/AML related activities, projects, and initiatives (e.g., exam, audit, and QCT; KYC; new regulations or laws; etc.).
- Coordinate and assist with the development of the quarterly LOB reports and communicate the metrics, trending, policy violation/exception, etc. to the LOB executive management teams.
- Assist the LOBs to determine appropriate remedial actions when internal control deficiencies are identified through the risk assessment, internal audit, examination, QCT, or self-identified by the LOBs.
- Attend regular PWM LOB staff meetings to ensure active communication between the LOBs and the BSA/AML groups.
- Perform merger or acquisition due diligence activities.
- Stay abreast on the development of the corrective actions implemented by the LOBs.
- Provide managerial support to the team members.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities and as required or assigned by the Deputy BSA Officer.
VP, Accounting Technology and Business Process will serve as a partner to First Republic Bank’s Chief Accounting Officer, Accounting team leadership and Bank’s management as it relates to the design, implementation and maintenance of technology and data architecture solutions to optimize business processes for Accounting and Financial Reporting. VP will lead technology efforts as they relate to Accounting department and will build the strategy and lead the execution of technology initiatives as well as maintaining daily operations of the existing Accounting systems and tools. The individual must thrive in a deadline-oriented and fast-pace environment, enjoy coaching and developing others, and have a passion for continuous improvement.
What you’ll do as a VP, Accounting Technology and Business Process:
- Oversee the financial systems of the Accounting department.
- Build the technology strategy and the execution roadmap for the Accounting organization, including both the technology projects within Accounting as well as bank-wide technology initiatives that have impact on Accounting.
- Lead the implementations, upgrades, enhancements to the systems used in Accounting.
- Lead and represent Accounting of the bank-wide technology implementations impacting Accounting. Ensure successful execution of components of the bank-wide projects related to the Accounting.
- Work closely with IS department and business technology partners on the technology strategy and execution of the projects. Serve as key liaison with IS on all the technology projects.
- Identify and analyze data needs, propose solutions and execute the implementation of the data gathering and related reporting automation solutions.
- Manage the team to maintain daily operations of the existing systems and tools. Facilitate upgrades, modifications and general maintenance with the IT team.
- Implement efficiencies in existing processes through enhancing automation and expanding the usage of full system capabilities and establish/enhance related workflows, including RPAs.
- Enhance tools for reporting, analyzing, and reconciling financial results leveraging tools currently in place or considering other solutions
- Research complex system capabilities and train Accounting team on application use
- Ensure effective design and operation of internal controls and compliance with SOX requirements for the systems and tools maintained in the Accounting department.
- Key liaison for internal and external audits and SOX Program Office.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight to the Accounting and Financial Systems Support team
- Lead, manage and develop a strong, performance-oriented team, capable of actively and effectively engaging and growing with the business.
What you'll do as a Contingent Product Experience Manager:
- Be relentless about finding and delivering on opportunities to deliver highly engaging product experiences across digital and physical channels.
- Create and articulate the current and ideal product roadmap and vision
- Actively engage with clients, branch employees and management, peers in Digital Channels, Marketing and others across the enterprise to socialize the product vision
- Conduct research, competitive analysis, interviews, etc. to inform future concepts
- Lead a team of experienced product managers in the development of shared roadmap priorities and a collaborative approach to delivery.
- Champion change, build business cases to deliver on solutions to client challenges, service improvements, and a highly competitive product experience
- Effectively convey your ideas through clear communication, whether in team discussions, presentations, documents to garner support for projects
- Partner with digital, operations and technology teams to drive the business needs and project implementation success. Drive from concept to pilot and to execution.
- Collect, organize, and synthesize the voice of the client from various internal and external channels
- Adapt to new opportunities and challenges as the business evolves.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Business Banking team member at First Republic, you will work directly with clients to identify their banking needs and financial goals in order to deliver tailored solutions for their businesses, as well as their personal banking and wealth management needs. You will work within a dynamic team environment with Business Bankers and the Business Banking Department in evaluating, underwriting, monitoring and maintaining the overall credit quality of new and existing loan facilities.
What you’ll do as a Credit Analyst:
- Underwrite high-quality credit narratives in support of new and existing loans, which includes analyzing multi-year trends and ratios from financial information, understanding cash flow, performing collateral analysis, running credit reports and analyzing KYC information.
- Work closely with Business Bankers, Commercial Loan Operations, Outside Counsel and the client to document and close loans thoroughly and swiftly.
- Research industry trends and risks.
- Create, maintain and monitor all loan and credit files at the highest quality, which entails monitoring existing credit facilities for financial and reporting covenant compliance, detecting early warning signs that could lead to a potential default, monitoring underperforming loans and evaluating proper loan risk ratings.
- Assist the Business Banker on all levels of the business banking relationship to ensure the client receives exceptional service.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead special projects as needed.
See service from a higher perspective
As a Senior Client Service Associate, you will be the first point of contact for clients or prospects, providing a wide range of sales, service, administrative and relationship management support to assigned wealth advisors and investment professionals across Registered Investment (RIA), Broker-Dealer and Trust or other teams.
What you’ll do as a Senior Client Service Associate:
- Provide sales and service support for current clients and prospects.
- Research and respond to inquiries of high net worth clients; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Oversee client interaction — act as a conduit between client and Private Wealth Management operations; create business plans geared toward client growth; build relationships with clients by initiating contact and making frequent office visits; introduce technology and services to clients as appropriate; cross sell products, services and/or technology; monitor client investing and understand their rationale, intentions and goals.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, manage meeting logistics, submit business expense requests, schedule appointments and distribute mail.
- Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades for brokerage clients; as necessary, utilize custodial websites, CRM client database and APX portfolio management system.
- Assist with completion and transmission of transaction documents and communicate with operations/billing/internal departments/First Republic Securities Company and other custodians regarding transaction processing follow-up.