- Serves as lead project manager on complex Corporate IT Infrastructure Projects and/or small-to-medium IT Infrastructure Department projects; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Represents the PMO in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of business and/or technical units.
- Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
- Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Documents project decisions and project meetings.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
1. Facilitate the client new account and advisor onboarding process including:
- Processing account transfer paperwork
- Tracking incoming and outgoing transfer requests
- Setting up internal systems with all regulatory required client data
- Transfer statement review
- Account opening on custodial and APX platforms
- Depositing physical stock certificates
- Processing incoming mail
- Cost basis tracking
- Completing/submitting all audit related paperwork for final approval
2. Account maintenance such as compiling reports, processing account changes, online access, statement linking, document scanning, transfers and disbursements.
3. Answering client service help lines, answering routine questions and escalating issues to management, when appropriate.
4. Ensuring compliance with both internal and regulatory policy and procedures.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor which may include special projects.
DISCLAIMER: Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
What you'll do as a Credit Specialist:
- Process loan applications and ensure turnaround time requirements are met.
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and that the file is complete.
- Process and communicate adverse action decisions with the sales team and prepare notices and mailings as required.
- Assist in monitoring the existing portfolio to ensure quality credit and avert any potential signs of default.
- Assist with the loan portfolio by running credit applications and assembling loan files.
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient.
- Additional responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Assist with the preparation and review of the private funds’ (“Funds”) financial statements. Complete the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) packages as required each month/quarter to ensure client reporting is accurately and efficiently completed.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Financial Statement Auditors engaged by the Funds.
- Assist in the Treasury functions of the Funds including cash management and utilization and maintenance of the Line of Credit.
- Assist with the review and reconciliation of investor subscriptions and redemptions in the funds.
- Work closely with third-party fund administrators to oversee and monitor their operation
- Liaise between the client servicing team and the fund administrators with any questions or issues that may arise.
- Review and reconcile investor records.
- Communicate and liaise with underlying fund managers.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by the supervisor.
- Manage and enforce policies and procedures.
- Assist in the assessment, review and improvement of policies and procedures
- Overall team support for the Accounting Department
- Arranges internal and external meetings and conference calls including gathering and preparing agenda/materials and arranging logistics (conference room, bridge line, ordering snacks/lunch)
- Provides backup for Executive Assistant in various duties and responsibilities, including rollover phone calls
- Keeps the Accounting work site organized and ensures area is clean and well stocked, including the kitchen, also supports space planning and coordination
- Maintains invoice files and centralized vendor files. Ensures invoices are reviewed and approved by management and delivered to Accounts Payables for payment
- Arranges meals for employees during peak periods
- Seamlessly owns supply ordering, package shipping, mail distribution, printer paper stocking, and courier requests
- Prepare memos, letters, and other documents/reports for internal and external distribution as requested and provides clerical support including scanning, filing, and indexing
- Assists in booking travel and hotel arrangements
- Assists with onboarding new department employees, including collaborating closely with HR, Facilities, IT, etc. to ensure new employees are set up for immediate success
- Assists in various other duties and special projects as they arise
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Support department record management and retention
- Leads the resolution of technical issues in the conference rooms and ensures rooms are fully functional
- Coordinates floor safety (fire drills, floor wardens, times of evacuations, etc.)
- Coordinates the onboarding and off boarding of professional services consultants
- Supports the planning and execution of team events and meetings (e.g. town halls, holiday parties, volunteer events, etc.)
- Manages department Collaborate site and department calendar (includes posting of birthdays, anniversaries)
- Assist with floor seating plan and any move or logistical arrangements
- Directly interfaces with all levels of internal clients and team members
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
DISCLAIMER: Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
The primary responsibilities of the Associate are client acquisition and client retention. Those in the position work with our sales teams to ensure the onboarding process of new clients goes as smoothly as possible. The Associate learns the prospective client’s needs and tailors digital solutions based on what will serve the client best. Associates will also work with existing clients, identifying banking needs and marketing solutions to them that will ensure a richer banking experience. Through proactive engagement, the Associate works to ensure the company delivers the same extraordinary service through the digital channels as our clients expect face-to-face.
As their region’s main resource for digital banking solutions, the Associate will work closely with all areas of First Republic Bank’s business, gaining a deeper understanding of finance. A successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships across all departments, primarily the bank’s Online Banking Support team and their regional Preferred Banking and Relationship Management teams. Associates will also partner with the product development teams, utilizing client feedback when making decisions about future product offerings. From this, the Associate will be able to develop their own career path – whether in technology, banking, or investment management related roles at the bank.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Calendar management for two Senior Managing Directors; heavy scheduling and rescheduling,invitation management and arranging meeting space / video conference.
- Facilitate all travel arrangements (air, rail, hotel, car service, etc.)
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise on behalf the Senior Managing Directors andupper management of the team
- Act as a liaison between the Wealth Manager and team for administrative needs.
- Serve as point person between the Wealth Management team and First Republic maintenanceand administrative building staff.
- Work with team to maintain organized and effective workspace.
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, scanning,mailing, filing, uploading documentation to proper sources including shared networks and/orprograms. Utilize Couriers, FedEx; UPS; and US Postal Service as appropriate.
- Responsible for overseeing the BSA/AML and economic sanctions controls as well as implementing procedures from corporate policies that are related to products and services as well as applicable BSA/AML related processes in PWM functions
- Serve as subject matter expert to the LOB and BSA/AML groups, including but not limited to the enterprise risk assessment; monitoring strategies; new products/services, vendor, and project reviews; issues management; and action plans in response to Quality Control and Testing (QCT), internal audit, and examination findings
- Provide guidance on day-to-day BSA/AML related compliance matters which include but not limited to providing clarification on policy guidelines, advising the LOBs on potential high-risk clients, and providing guidance on new or proposed BSA/AML related rules and regulations
- Ensure any BSA/AML compliance issues are escalated promptly
- Serve as liaison among PWM, and the BSA/AML Department on BSA/AML related activities, projects, and initiatives (e.g., exam, audit, and QCT; KYC; beneficial ownership; etc.)
- Coordinate and assist with the development of the quarterly LOB reports and communicate the metrics, trending, policy violation/exception, etc. to the LOB executive management teams
- Assist the LOBs to determine appropriate remedial actions when internal control deficiencies are identified through the risk assessment, internal audit, examination, QCT, or self-identified by the LOBs
- Attend regular LOB staff meetings to ensure active communication between the LOBs and the BSA/AML groups
- Stay abreast on the development of the corrective actions implemented by the LOBs
- Provide subject matter expertise support to both internal BSA partners on PWM-related issues, well as to external partners on BSA-related issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities and as required or assigned by the VP BSA/AML Compliance Director.
- Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies. MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
- Hands on experience designing, building and supporting RESTful APIs and micro services. Mulesoft experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience writing secure, efficient, reusable and testable code. Experience with TDD a plus.
- Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
- Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS desirable but not required.
- Experience working on cloud solutions a plus.
- Agile experience preferred.
The developer works with vendor, architects, data analysts and business analysts to accept requirements, translates these requirements into solution design and code where applicable, and participates in the full development process life-cycle from concept through testing, implementation, and support using the Agile development methodology. This includes leveraging/improving established frameworks, code reviews, identifying approaches to creatively solve data problems, participating in Proof Of Concepts, data quality, bug fixing, vendor coordination, environments management, L2 support and release/change and deployment planning.
- Work with IT team to maintain the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Develop custom workflows, Data entities, plugins, custom entities and Script to fulfill system requirements.
- Create/implement plugins as needed.
- Conduct research on best practices and industry/functional trends to understand how to use delivered platform functionality.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to gather business requirement, assist in fit/gap analysis and provide detailed technical design documentation.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and other line of business systems using File and/or API integrations.
- Assist in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans as required to aid in delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.) for all projects.
- Maintain different Salesforce CRM environments, deploying solutions from Dev to Test to Production.
- Operate as backup for Salesforce administrator and primary application configuration expert.
- Support on-going maintenance activities related to CRM and other related application systems.
- Ensure system security and integrity - Maintain security and sharing rules, Map/reassign records and grant/remove user licenses when warranted.
- Develop a detailed end-to-end understanding of the applicable digital services offered by the bank, and related technical and process infrastructure. Includes the understanding and development of detailed use cases and documentation of client interactions and related system processes/ interfaces. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units, operations and technology to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Bank’s goals and strategy.
- Complete high-quality analysis and detailed documentation to facilitate effective decision making, client/ Banker communication, and consistent project execution and delivery. Provide business partners, vendors and projects with guidance and high quality documentation/ resources to better design, test, deliver and maintain DAA products.
- Develop deep understanding of clients’ account application needs, and how they can be fulfilled by bank/vendor systems. Document general and segment-specific use cases, requirements and associated communication materials for satisfied, target and gap functionality. Accurately solicit and represent the “voice of the customer” where required.
- During the implementation phase of the project, work directly with developers and integration specialists to design, configure and test applications to ensure functionality is delivered as expected and as described in the business requirements.
- Ability to plan and work with little direct supervision effectively in a highly complex, entrepreneurial and (often) high pressure environment.
- Given the Bank’s delivery of many technology solutions and related services through third parties, a significant part of these activities involves working closely and effectively with
multiple third parties.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable,
federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money
laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and
procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Responsibilities include all activities associated with processing and settling all foreign exchange transactions for the bank. In addition to transaction processing and settling, the position will also include confirmations, reconciliations, investigations, risk, credit reporting, and problem resolution.
- Responsibilities will include maintaining lines of communication with Correspondent Banks where nostros and settlement occurs and participation in the organization's initiative implementing new projects/systems as well as continuous improvement. The candidate must also possess the ability to document procedures as well as work well with a team. This is a fast-paced environment with aggressive growth targets
- Responsibilities include phone confirmation, SWIFT confirmation, or on online confirmation of all FX trades. Closely monitoring all outgoing wires for potential fraud.
- Follow Bank policies and procedures regarding Risk analysis of trades/wires Including OFAC and Dodd Frank regulations.
- All Trades and wires are processed within the established SLA following the bank’s procedures and controls.
- Handle all FX trades wire tracers and investigations received from other banks, clients or internal department within the bank. Cases may vary from responding to tracers requesting confirmation of payment to the beneficiary, cancellation of payment
- Ability to interact effectively with sales persons, client service/preferred bankers offices , counterparts, and clients or amendments to the original settlement/wire instructions.
- Responsible for monitoring all incoming foreign funds, unclaimed funds or unable to be applied ensuring timely resolution and correction.
- Maintains knowledge in all aspects related to FX Operations, understands regulatory guidelines and keeps informed of trends and changes. Acts as a resource for entry level Reps. Provides back-up support for all job functions within the department as needed.
- Handles escalated issues, resolves problems effectively and determines when it is necessary to involve management.
- Works collaboratively to resolve complex issues and/or errors that impact customers or place the bank at risk if not appropriately resolved.
- Participates in projects as requested
- Responsibilities include review of the daily reconciliation for all FX trades and FX wire exceptions, ensure accuracy of balances and posting of FX trades and wires.
- Responsibility includes flexible working schedules to meet the banks goals and daily business requirements.
- Responsible for the monitoring and delivery of SWIFT messages for the entire bank.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver a high quality product meeting established deadlines in a fast paced environment. Interact with
- Providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Responsibilities include creating daily and on-demand reports including the daily metrics, Mark-to-Market Reports, FCA statements, and Nostro Balance reports.
- Responsibilities include preparing and submtting AML (Anti-Money Laundering) certification to compliance department.
- Responsibility includes written communication to First Republic Bank employees, internal and external clients, and other banks. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to perform effectively in a high volume, deadline oriented environment.
Under the general direction of the PWM Program Director, the Project Manager role manages Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium Department Projects within the realm of Private Wealth Management. The individual specializes in multiple areas, is extremely adaptable and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires a high level of collaboration to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
Line of Business-Specific Requirements: Candidates for this role must have experience working within an investments/wealth organization and display a deep understanding and appreciation for the complexities associated with building/delivering digital Client Portal functionality.
Proven experience with delivering Client Portal projects is essential.
This project will look to build upon First Republic Bank’s digital platform to provide a Private Wealth Management client experience and feature functionality.
Development is undertaken within an agile environment and proven agile experience is essential for this position.
Discretionary portfolio management and/or brokerage providers is essential.
Candidates must have experience leading highly visible projects across several lines of business. Experience navigating and communicating vertically (from executive-level to technical/detailed level) is critical. Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex initiatives within a challenging environment. This individual must possess a superior ability to peer around the corner for developing issues that jeopardize scope, timeline, risk, and/or budget within each project and between projects in the wealth management portfolio.
Project reporting, governance and transparency is also essential and must be demonstrated through previous projects and success. Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role.
Areas of proven understanding and competency include:
- Investment management process
- Portfolio Management & Trading
- Operations & Settlement
- Complexities and nuances of major investment vehicles
- Stocks & bonds
- Mutual funds & ETFs
- Separate accounts
- Alternative investments, real assets, commodities & options
- Candidates with less than 5 years investment/wealth management experience will not be considered.
- Candidates without digital delivery and/or client portal experience will not be considered.
- Candidates with resumes longer than 4 pages will not be considered.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify workflow, data reporting and systems/processing improvements for Investor Reporting and other areas as assigned.
- Guide data reporting initiatives/projects.
- Provide ad hoc reporting support for Investor Reporting, Loan Service and Post close.
- Test queries/models created for centralized reporting tools.
- Investor Reporting representative to Expert User Group.
- Prepare remittance reports, including wire transfer requests, for FNMA and other investors using Actual/Actual, Actual/Scheduled, and Scheduled/Scheduled accounting methodologies.
- Onboard mortgage and HELOC loan data into relevant Bank systems, validate existing reporting and system data, and research/address processing exceptions.
- Respond to investor requests for information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Underwriting a variety of loan structures including but not limited to:
- Single family
- Cross Collateralized
- Bridge financing
- Lines of credit
Analyzing borrower tax returns (business and personal), financial statements, real estate schedules, liquidity positions, financial ratios, recurring sources of cash flow, and client ability to service debt.
- Identify and report to Relationship Manager any risks related to loan collateral and/or client financial state.
- Instigate direct client correspondence when needed to gain underwriting clarity, answering questions, setting expectations.
Monitor and track all loans in Relationship Manager pipeline. Work closely with Loan Specialists, Closing and other team members to ensure timely file processing.
Collaborate with Relationship Managers , Executive Loan Committee , Loan Specialists and clients to help determine loan structure, loan amounts, and products. Size and qualify loans for approval and demonstrate ability to present deals to ELC.
Print and organize all financial documentation and compile loan files.
- Review loan files for completeness, identify missing documentation, and generate needs list for clients and Relationship Managers.
- Communicate directly with clients as needed to obtain missing financial information and answer questions related to loan transactions.
Order third party reports and open escrow (when applicable).
Complete some basic loan processing for new loan originations and loan modifications.
Partner with the Closing/Funding Department to ensure a timely closing. Work with escrow/closing agents to coordinate closings.
Work on special projects for Relationship Manager as needed.
Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you'll do as a Manager SEO & Web Analytics:
- Implement on-page SEO optimization - formatting, URL, meta-descriptions, navigation, organic blogging etc.
- Implement off-page SEO tactics – building across social media, article, etc.
- Optimize keyword use and effectiveness while troubleshooting and working towards improving poor rankings; hands-on experience with competitor analysis; experience with device level optimization (ex: mobile)
- Optimize overall content strategy based on user feedback to enhance the quality score
- Develop a strong understanding around overall performance marketing ecosystems and make the right decisions using an incremental approach
- Create and track reports for traffic and keyword performance
- Create scalable and template-based solutions
- Implement web analytics tools to measure the yield/effectiveness of quality SEO, including:
- Top-of-funnel performance and breakdown by different filters – ex: personas, geos etc.
- Multi-channel attribution and how to bucket the insights in an actionable manner
- Effective ways to visualize the customer journey
What you'll do the Director, Digital Marketing Analytics:
- Customer Acquisition Analytics – Performance channels Measure effectiveness of all marketing programs and customer acquisition campaigns. Develop multi-touch attribution methodologies across all channels to assess effectiveness of multi-channel marketing efforts - search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media, email external partnerships, and other direct marketing programs.
- Marketing Mix modeling: Specific to digital marketing, optimize the performance spend and provide direction to media partners as needed. Needs to have strong understanding of marketing mix modelling, as well as data driven recommendations and insights for sales funnel optimization
- Design of Experiments: Lead experimental design and implementation of A/B tests needed to improve funnel performance (from awareness to purchase) and channel efficiency and inform marketing investment decisions
- Ad-tech Analytics: Have a strong understanding of how DMP (Data Management Platforms- Adobe Audience Manager, Neustar etc.) works. Also – understand on how to combine data coming coming from different ad platforms to form a 360 view of the Customer/Prospect
- Data Strategy, Wrangling and Extracts: When applicable - work with the data engineering team to source the data needed to support and optimize marketing campaigns. This may sometimes mean stitching together data sources that may be spread across multiple data channels
- Data Visualization/ BI: This person is not directly responsible for creating tableau reports; but need to drive the creation of Tableau reports by working with the appropriate team. Lead creation of KPI/ Customized Dashboards – Define what the business needs look like and convert it into self-service reporting tools. There is a BI team but this person may need to build their own reports at times
- Drive Predictive Modelingas needed– As the business needs become more complex,being able to drive the use cases around predictive models (Can be Machine Learning) would be very helpful
- Input Account Record data on Sungard Addvantage, including set up of proxies, statements, and 1099 recipients.
- Daily review of transaction journals and cash reports. Where applicable, manually manage cash activities for each account.
- Assist in completing initial and annual account reviews.
- Review overdraft reports and ‘cure’ overdrafts where applicable.
- Review fee maps and authorize the release and postings.
- Conduct research work in order to answer clients' inquiries.
- Sort and review mail for trust officers.
- Prepare trade tickets for trades executed by the trust officers with FRSC.
- With Trust Officer approval, prepare tickets/entries to move cash to/from accounts and ledgers to cover overdrafts.
- Coordinate and produce all DTC-related activities, reports, packages and meetings.
- Prepare same-day or future disbursement entries pursuant to requests and approvals. Where necessary, send out confirmation letters on disbursement requests via telephone. Conduct disbursement call backs on fedwires. Reprint statements as requested.
- Where necessary, update the account synoptic and account records, update name and address records. Where necessary, administer investment manager Excel database.
- As required, maintain and print ticklers for trust officers.
- Serve as liaison between Administration and Operations including securities related activities.
- Administer low-maintenance accounts with minimum supervision from the Trust Officers.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Lead and coach a team of Implementation Specialists across regions to effectively serve the needs of our clients and bankers.
- Complete complex implementations for Treasury Management clients.
- Develop strategic processes related to TM Implementation, including tools, policies, and procedures through collaboration with bankers, Product Management, and client servicing teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to bankers and clients, delivering on established SLAs.
- Serve as a point of escalation for implementation and servicing related issues, ensuring problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Ensure implementation and servicing SLAs and deadlines are met.
- Provide product implementation training for new team members.
- Lead and coach a team of Treasury Servicing Specialists across multiple regions to effective serve the needs of our clients and bankers.
- Effectively manage multiple direct reports with greater than 30 downline report.
- Lead continuous process improvements within your organization and effectively collaborate with colleagues to ensure continuous process improvement across the enterprise.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Write code to access data warehouses and extract the data as Java objects which are then serialized into byte streams.
- Create an API for analysts / users of the Java objects to take outputs of analytics functions written in python or SQL and persist these outputs into the Java objects.
- Extract data from java objects / byte streams and create industry standard formats like Apache parquet or Mongo collections.