First Republic Bank specializes in private banking and real estate lending, and First Republic affiliates offer wealth management services, with growing operations in California and New York. We offer excellent compensation and benefits. First Republic Bank and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
E-Verify Participation Poster
Right to Work Poster
Search results were sorted by State in descending order
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Developer/Analyst is an integral member of the team who will lead the development of technology that improves processes for our colleagues. This role is visible across business channels and requires the ability to clearly capture and articulate business requirements, document process flows and develop software applications while maintaining extraordinary service levels. The individual will manage development and testing efforts and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to successfully implement solutions that result in high quality and easy to use solutions. Success of the CPI program is evaluated through data and metrics, requiring forethought into reporting and tracking of success metrics during development as well as analyzing our past efforts to continue to refine our program.
What you’ll do as a Developer/Analyst:
- Own all aspects of implementation including process engineering, managing development, collaborating with internal business and technology teams for deployment management, reporting and tracking.
- Assess solutions with regards to technical feasibility, cost/benefit analysis, business risks, and success measures.
- Ensure usability of solutions and complete post-implementation reviews and assessments.
- Identify risks and dependencies and effectively manage these across development lifecycle.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements have been satisfied; manage system change requests and problem resolution activities.
- Create reports on an ongoing basis to inform decision making and provide transparency of the program status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Present and communicate business requirements to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Understand the end-to-end process and technical infrastructure of the applicable products and services, including development of detailed use cases and documentation of client interactions and related system processes/ interfaces.
- Liaise effectively between the front office, business units, operations and technology to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Bank’s goals and strategy.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering or complying with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
First Republic Bank is seeking to fill a leadership position of SBA Director to oversee its Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Portfolio.
The SBA Director will be point person working with the SBA, as it defines its processes for approving ownership changes, loan modifications, other evolving guidelines, and actual repayment under its guarantee. The Director will be charged with making these processes better defined and more efficient. The Director would also coordinate relationships with lending partners for any new, second loans for PPP borrowers, any future direct loans made by the Bank, and loan modifications after the Forgiveness Phase of the PPP.
In this position, the Director would work closely with Executive Loan Committee members, the Head of Credit Administration, the Head of Business Banking, Legal counsel, bankers, clients, and the SBA to ensure excellent credit quality and client service.
What you’ll do as a SBA Director:
- Deliver exceptional service to existing clients by:
- Collaborating with bankers, credit approvers and legal counsel to provide solutions for clients while protecting the bank.
- Serving as the principal point of contact for, and developing a strong, positive relationship with, the SBA.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert on all SBA Section 7(a) loan products and related Standard Operating Procedures for loan servicing and reporting.
- Developing partnerships with other SBA lenders so as to meet client needs.
- Developing and managing client relationships with a particular emphasis on educating clients about SBA/PPP requirements.
- Adhering to the Bank’s credit and profitability standards and policies.
- Assisting with processing and management of all loans originated under the PPP program.
- Ensuring SBA loan packages are processed in accordance with regulations and program requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of credit and legal issues related to the PPP program.
- Possess working knowledge of all Bank deposit and credit products and business verticals.
- Participate in training sessions, as assigned, and seek out training that will improve skills in SBA and other government-guaranteed lending, credit analysis, etc.
- Communicate effectively with Head of Credit Administration and Head of Business Banking to provide regulatory and/or programmatic updates related to PPP and other 7(a) products.
- Ability to manage and escalate multiple issues and concerns, often under time constraint.
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure the successful delivery of solutions architecture for First Republic Bank. The Enterprise Architect will work under the direction of the Director, Enterprise Architecture to define and develop the systems architecture aspects of projects. This will include a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional and non-functional needs of the users of the system as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of FRB, which are responsible for integration points with the solutions.
What you’ll do as a Contingent Enterprise Architect/Systems Architect:
- Serve as primary technical expert to internal groups, business and Information Services, for the First Republic Bank architecture aspects of each project.
- Analyze Business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the system can best be architected to fulfill those needs.
- Collaborates with solution architects to provide enterprise solutions that align with the needs of clients and businesses.
- Perform hands-on solution design of software applications.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, target architectures and roadmap to meet the business needs to provide extraordinary customer server.
- Define technology strategy, process improvements, and resource forecasting.
- Provide technical mentorship to engineering staff regarding industry best practices as it relates to software engineering.
- Strong business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives.
- Promote and enhance shared services related to each business group by working with other Information Service team members.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to detail for key projects / issue resolution.
- Understands business processes, appropriate application of technology in supporting those processes, and the common technical complexity / considerations when evaluating new products or process options.
- Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
Looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator supporting business users and backend systems in large enterprise Microsoft on-premises and online environments.
What you’ll do as a SharePoint Administrator:
- Serve as the front line resource for all First Republic Bank SharePoint support needs
- Handle site administration, maintenance, and provide operational support for SharePoint/OneDrive
- Support sites built on SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online
- Manage system security, and assist with system patching and upgrades
- Assist with SharePoint on-premises to Online/OneDrive migrations
- Configure SharePoint services and settings
- Troubleshoot SPD workflows and page errors
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Review and prepare usage reports
- Gather and analyze requirements from business owners/users and document them
- Assume a lead role in the diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and problems
- Coordinate and manage SharePoint projects while mitigating risks and scope creep
- Train and educate Site owners and end users on the usability of features and functionalities
- Work well with business users from all levels of the business
- Work independently with little direct supervision effectively in a complex environment
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by manager
See service from a higher perspective.
The Associate II, Consumer Services will provide technical support by troubleshooting and problem solving for clients experiencing difficulties using all retail applications available on First Republic’s Website. They are responsible for providing excellent client service to both external and internal clients via phone, e-mail, or onsite.
What you’ll do as an Associate II, Consumer Services:
- Assist clients by initiating payment investigations, maintenance requests, fulfillment requests, research request, and fee reversal requests received by phone and e-mail.
- Consistently deliver an exceptional client experience on every client contact.
- Make outbound calls to clients to provide resolutions for Online Banking and research requests.
- Effectively multi task on a regular basis.
- Work on a variety of work schedules based on business needs.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Collaborate as part of a team to achieve service goals.
- Adapt to a fluctuating work pace environment.
- Display accuracy and thoroughness, while completing work assignments in a timely manner.
- Adhere to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance.
- Function in a PC windows or MAC environment.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any clients(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.