- Maintain the bank’s digital sign network.
- Monitor the digital sign network with internal departments and vendors.
- Publish approved content to the digital signage network.
- Work with vendors to resolve digital signage issues.
- Uses independent judgment in making critical decisions.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Directly work with business units.
- Actively seeks technical training.
- Attends meetings when necessary.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Performs other duties when assigned.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Quantitative Risk Analyst, you’ll bring a passion for data and data visualization to the Enterprise Risk Management team. Your inquisitive nature and ability to develop strong relationships will enable you to be the “go-to” resource in the Enterprise Risk Management organization for data analysis projects. Your reach and impact will extend beyond Enterprise Risk Management as you address financial, operational and strategic risks and collaborate with other departments and business lines to produce analytics that support risk assessments and decision-making. Your knowledge and understanding of data visualization will enable you to present your analysis in visually appealing and impactful ways to influence risk decision makers.
What you’ll do as a Quantitative Risk Analyst:
- Working across Enterprise Risk Management with Risk Officers and key representatives of the Bank’s first line of defense, manage the suite of risk metrics and dashboards used to monitor and escalate risk information to senior management and the Board, including metrics in the Bank’s Risk Appetite Statement and Key Risk Indicator dashboards.
- Work with metric owners and the Enterprise Risk Management team to keep metrics current, ensuring that a robust rationale, supported by data analysis, exists for all metrics and their threshold levels.
- Calibrate risk metric limits and thresholds through statistical analysis of underlying data sets.
- Develop, manage and update the risk metric dashboards using Tableau.
- Maintain the inventory of Risk Appetite Statement metrics and Key Risk Indicators and document their changes and evolution over time.
- Support the Risk Analytics Director and Risk Officers in the identification of forward-looking risk metrics to support the monitoring of new or emerging risks within the Bank.
- Leverage your passion for data and your advanced analytic skills to retrieve data from key Bank data repositories for risk metric analysis and other activities to support the Enterprise Risk Management team, including supporting the Risk Analytics Director and Risk Officers in performing ad hoc analysis on risk-specific situations (such as researching causes of risk appetite or Key Risk Indicator threshold/tolerance breaches); analyzing significant risks in the enterprise risk inventory and supporting Risk Officers with risk analysis and quantification through quantitative or scenario analysis; and creating dashboards and presenting your analysis using Tableau.
- Work collaboratively with all the members of the Enterprise Risk Management team to support the evolution of the Enterprise Risk Management program.
What you’ll do as a Senior Marketing Manager:
- Design and manage the user acquisition marketing plans for Eagle Lending products.
- Explore the acquisition of new marketing channels and lead the implementation of new channel development, including legal/compliance review, rollout and performance testing.
- Scale Eagle Lending’s direct mail program into a key acquisition channel, while working with our external data agency to manage the development and optimization of predictive models.
- Test campaigns and learn about their effectiveness using A/B/n and experimental design methodology.
- Provide sales support for industry events, partnerships, sponsorship opportunities and other activities.
An encouraging culture that invests in you
As the Trust Associate, you are primarily responsible for the daily processing of all securities and cash-related functions for First Republic Trust Company. You will provide daily operational support to Trust Officers and Administrators as needed, as well as cross-train and provide support for various operational functions within the department.
What you’ll do as a Trust Operations Associate:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing for of all trades and income collection activities for domestic and global accounts, balancing processes, securities-free receipt and deliveries, security master set up, accounting-related functions including all vault-related activities, all note and liability payments and all fee-related activities.
- Work independently to perform complex transactions on the trust accounting system. Perform all necessary research and due diligence to resolve problems and proactively contribute to long-term solutions and process enhancements.
- Respond to internal and external client requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reconciliation reports.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining various departmental policies and procedures.
- Process and respond to all FinCEN and USA PATRIOT Act inquiries.
- Adhere to all established rules, regulations and guidelines governing bank and trust company activities; report and take corrective action for any non-compliant items or issues when necessary.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for supporting IMC Marketing Communications Managers in creating and managing communications plans and marketing resources related to new initiatives and the products and services of First Republic Bank. This role will include extensive project management, writing and editing of external and internal communications and strategic thinking.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Gain deep understanding of First Republic business and Integrated Marketing Communications program
- Build strong relationships with business unit partners and cross functional SMEs to brainstorm, plan and accomplish deliverables efficiently
- Write, proofread and edit a wide variety of communications, including marketing collateral, presentations, product sheets, RFPs, blog posts, letters, FAQs and talking points
- Translate financial, legal or technical terminology into clear, conversational language
- Discover opportunities for new communications and campaigns by staying connected to various First Republic communities and participating in meetings, events, etc. to help spread awareness and information across the company
- Support content development for our internal communications channels: Employee Newsroom, Employee Newsletter and employee-facing digital signage
- Support delivery and communications for company-wide and targeted internal distributions
- Work closely with compliance and legal teams to ensure materials are compliant and meet regulatory expectations in addition to brand standards and guidelines
- Optimize tracking techniques, evaluate plans and continually improve the effectiveness of outreach strategies and deliverables
- Ensure marketing colleagues are aware of and understand key business initiatives
- Direct external agency partners and other vendors on projects, timelines, budgets and deliverables
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation
- Support the BP Manager in completing the annual SOX scoping and materiality assessments, risk assessment, as well as the Fraud Risk Assessment to ensure compliance with COSO standards and appropriate scoping and coverage of the SOX Program.
- Coordinate with each business unit SOX Liaison all SOX-related activities, including walkthroughs, testing, and remediation activities.
- Execute on SOX BP testing with the identification and documentation of SOX Key Controls, and assist the business in enhancing their process documentation.
- Assess BP ICOFR deficiencies and monitor BP remediation activities. Conclude on the effectiveness of BP ICOFR.
- Work closely with the Bank’s Vendor Management group, and SOX Liaisons to help identify End User Controls and SOC 1 Type II report reviews.
- Work closely with the external auditors to ensure the SOX Program meets their requirements in terms of scope, timing and approach; work to align testing approach in efforts to increase auditor’s reliance on SOX Program.
- Assist the BP Manager in preparation of BP related materials for the SOX Reporting Committee.
- Ensure the overall quality, consistency, risk management and adherence to the Corporate SOX Policy.
- Support the team in the continuous enhancement of the Program with the potential implementation of a SOX workflow application to automate the SOX process including reporting and systematically connect workpapers.
- Assist the BP Manager in performing assessments of SOX impact of new initiatives including system implementations/updates, new accounting standards, and various special projects.
- Support the team by sharing information among the SOX Program Office team, transferring knowledge and providing examples of high-quality documentation, as appropriate. Foster and maintain group spirit and high team morale.
- Be viewed as a team player, consultant and internal controls resource as part of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with business units.
- Responsibilities also include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
DISCLAIMER: Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Under general supervision, the Senior Accountant will perform a variety of routine duties in the Accounting Department which includes, but are not limited to maintaining the Bank’s records of leases, lease abstraction and entry into lease management software, accurate and timely payment of rent and operating expenses, accurate accounting of leases under ASC 842, reconciliation/analysis and certification of various general ledger accounts. The individual must be extremely adaptable, and an independent contributor. The role requires exceptional level of detail, communication skills and an ability to work with various business units within the bank.
What you'll do as a Facilities Accountant:
- Monthly review and reconciliation of landlord statements
- Preparation and review of monthly accruals related to CAM, OPEX, insurance and taxes
- Data abstraction related to new leases, modifications and lease options
- Data entry of new leases, modifications and lease options into leasing software
- Review CAM true-ups including auditing landlords
- Tracking key lease dates including lease renewals and rent increases
- Assist in user acceptance testing
- Prepare journal entries from internal and external sources with proper documentation
- Reconcile and certify various General Ledger accounts within daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Prepare quarter and annual PBC’s
- Analyze data for daily reconciliations, complete ad hoc reports with analytical components, and prepare trend/variance analysis and write-ups for senior management
- Support the accounting team in meeting month/quarter-end closing deadlines
- Support the team during periodic desk rotation and vacation coverage including coverage for fixed assets
- Assist management on fulfilling audit requests and responding to any related inquiries from internal and external auditors
- Organize and maintain updated accounting procedures respective to assigned tasks
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Assist in various projects as needed
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Eagle One for Business, Credit Analyst you will help us support the underwriting needs of Eagle Lending's Small Business Loan product, "Eagle One for Business." Based in San Francisco, this person will be a key member of the Small Business Credit Analyst team, and will focus on processing, evaluating, and completing financial analysis on small business loan requests. The Credit Analyst will partner closely with the Account Executive team as well as First Republic's Executive Loan Committee to monitor and maintain the overall credit quality of existing Eagle loan facilities.
What you’ll do as a Credit Analyst:
- Process Eagle Loan Applications and ensure our commitment to our turn-around time is met. This includes, but is not limited to: entering application information in origination systems, running appraisal reports, UCC searches, corporate name verifications, OSI account inquiries and AFS account inquiries.
- Complete financial analysis and spreads by analyzing personal and financial statements and tax returns using Moody’s or similar financial analysis programs. Analyze cash flow reports, calculate ratios, recognize and describe trends and identify recurring and non-recurring sources of cash flow and borrowers’ ability to debt service.
- Complete all due diligence to ensure quality of applications and communicate with Account Executives (AEs) and Associates regarding discrepancies and additional needed information from applicants.
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete. Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required.
- Communicate with the sales force (AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities.
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by running credit applications and assembling loan files.
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient.
An encouraging culture that invests in you
As an Associate with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in financial services, work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and learn more about business development and credit. You’ll support our Account Executives (AEs) as they develop their clients’ plans using our suite of lending products. Your responsibilities will include monitoring new and existing loans in the pipeline, advising on additional lending opportunities, creating reports, and ensuring that loan packages are complete for underwriting. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, and you will interact with many different levels and departments across the Bank. We’ll provide you with the guidance, encouragement and training you need to help you be successful in this position.
What you’ll do as an Associate:
- Provide support for AEs and their books of clients by helping families, individuals and businesses plan their financial futures and meet their financial goals through the Bank’s deposit services, lending products, and wealth management products and services.
- Discuss individuals’ financial concerns and needs and explain how our suite of products and services can present potential solutions.
- Assist in managing AEs’ pipeline of client transactions in process, vet and complete the initial analysis of new applicants, and respond to ad hoc client requests.
- Assist the Directors with the relationship management and cross-selling of Professional Loan Program clients.
- Create and maintain client interaction reports.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Serves at technical lead/liason for all ERP application or database projects for internal FRB technical teams and as a technical point-of-contact for Oracle Managed Support and Oracle Managed Cloud Services (OMCS).
- Responsible for the review and approval of all RFC's which are promoted into the test and production environments. This includes the review and approval of all technical documentation associated with the change.
- Serves as key technical resource in the design and development of new interfaces/extensions, and interacts with external vendors for inbound/outbound interface file exchange. Coordindates with business and Operations teams to ensure all Oracle interfaces are configured, tested and working properly.
- Serves as key technical resource between Information Services and the Business, Oracle Support and OMCS (Oracle Managed Cloud Services) for Service Requests and problem resolution.
- Works with the business and Access Identity Management to determine and identify security access for Application Support, Tech Support and end-user access to the applications.
- Coordinates and supports the scheduling of Refresh and Maintenance activities for Oracle EBS and Hyperion.
- Supports Information Security on compliance, audits, and security initiatives. Supports change control and internal audits.
- Manages Oracle OnDemand Instance strategy and operations
- Write code to access data warehouses and extract the data as Java objects which are then serialized into byte streams.
- Create an API for analysts / users of the Java objects to take outputs of analytics functions written in python or SQL and persist these outputs into the Java objects.
- Extract data from java objects / byte streams and create industry standard formats like Apache parquet or Mongo collections.
- Lead and coach a team of Implementation Specialists across regions to effectively serve the needs of our clients and bankers.
- Complete complex implementations for Treasury Management clients.
- Develop strategic processes related to TM Implementation, including tools, policies, and procedures through collaboration with bankers, Product Management, and client servicing teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to bankers and clients, delivering on established SLAs.
- Serve as a point of escalation for implementation and servicing related issues, ensuring problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Ensure implementation and servicing SLAs and deadlines are met.
- Provide product implementation training for new team members.
- Lead and coach a team of Treasury Servicing Specialists across multiple regions to effective serve the needs of our clients and bankers.
- Effectively manage multiple direct reports with greater than 30 downline report.
- Lead continuous process improvements within your organization and effectively collaborate with colleagues to ensure continuous process improvement across the enterprise.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
See service from a higher perspective
As a Trust Associate, you will primarily assist designated Trust Officers in the daily administration of all types of accounts. This includes daily review of all transactions and cash reports; preparation of all necessary paperwork for cash receipts and disbursements and fielding routine inquiries and requests from clients and business partners. In addition, you will be responsible for setting up new accounts in Sungard AddVantage.
What you’ll do as a Trust Associate
- Various administrative tasks (including, but not limited to, travel arrangements, expense reports, scheduling meetings and conference calls, answering phones, baking cookies for clients, managing invitation lists, electronic filing of documents, sending out correspondence).
- Input Account Record data on Sungard Addvantage, including set up of proxies, statements, and 1099 recipients.
- Daily review of transaction journals and cash reports.
- Where applicable, manually manage cash activities for each account
- Assist in completing initial and annual account reviews.
- Review overdraft reports and ‘cure’ overdrafts where applicable
- Review fee maps and authorize the release and postings.
- Conduct research work in order to answer clients' inquiries.
- Sort and review mail for trust officers
- Prepare trade tickets for trades executed by the trust officers with FRSC.
- With Trust Officer approval, prepare tickets/entries to move cash to/from accounts and ledgers to cover overdrafts
- Coordinate and produce all DTC-related activities, reports, packages and meetings.
- Prepare same-day or future disbursement entries pursuant to requests and approvals
- Where necessary, send out confirmation letters on disbursement requests via telephone. Conduct disbursement call backs on fedwires. Reprint statements as requested.
- Where necessary, update the account synoptic and account records, update name and address records. Where necessary, administer investment manager Excel database.
- As required, maintain and print ticklers for trust officers.
- Serve as liaison between Administration and Operations including securities related activities.
- Administer low-maintenance accounts with minimum supervision from the Trust Officers.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
What you'll do as the Director, Digital Marketing Analytics:
- Customer Acquisition Analytics – Performance channels Measure effectiveness of all marketing programs and customer acquisition campaigns. Develop multi-touch attribution methodologies across all channels to assess effectiveness of multi-channel marketing efforts - search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media, email external partnerships, and other direct marketing programs.
- Marketing Mix modeling: Specific to digital marketing, optimize the performance spend and provide direction to media partners as needed. Needs to have strong understanding of marketing mix modelling, as well as data driven recommendations and insights for sales funnel optimization
- Design of Experiments: Lead experimental design and implementation of A/B tests needed to improve funnel performance (from awareness to purchase) and channel efficiency and inform marketing investment decisions
- Ad-tech Analytics: Have a strong understanding of how DMP (Data Management Platforms- Adobe Audience Manager, Neustar etc.) works. Also – understand on how to combine data coming coming from different ad platforms to form a 360 view of the Customer/Prospect
- Data Strategy, Wrangling and Extracts: When applicable - work with the data engineering team to source the data needed to support and optimize marketing campaigns. This may sometimes mean stitching together data sources that may be spread across multiple data channels
- Data Visualization/ BI: This person is not directly responsible for creating tableau reports; but need to drive the creation of Tableau reports by working with the appropriate team. Lead creation of KPI/ Customized Dashboards – Define what the business needs look like and convert it into self-service reporting tools. There is a BI team but this person may need to build their own reports at times
- Drive Predictive Modelingas needed– As the business needs become more complex,being able to drive the use cases around predictive models (Can be Machine Learning) would be very helpful
See service from a higher perspective.
As a Senior Loan Analyst, you will have the opportunity to process and underwrite single-family residential mortgage loans while providing an exceptional client experience. You will analyze complex tax returns and financials and assist in completing the loan process from start to finish. After you’ve developed a strong comfort level with the residential loan process, you’ll have the opportunity to learn apartment and commercial property loan analysis and processing.
What you’ll do as a Senior Loan Analyst:
- Communicate with clients, providing excellent customer service and ensuring that the client relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Analyze and process each loan file, ensuring that the Loan Approval Worksheet, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal, application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic loan program criteria and are accurately documented and complete.
- Underwrite the income sources, collateral and credit quality of residential loan applications. This includes analysis of personal and business income tax returns, tax schedules and financial statements.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy.
- Complete the Request for Documents form to ensure that all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately entered into the computer system to meet compliance requirements.
- Complete Know Your Client regulatory data for all loan types.
- Follow the lending guidelines from the Federal National Mortgage Association and nonconforming secondary market investors, along with other industry regulations.
- Prepare prequalification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
- Learn the Bank’s loan pricing matrix and become comfortable engaging with clients to confirm and discuss our loan programs.
Additionally, you will:
- Identify workflow, data reporting and systems/processing improvements for Investor Reporting and other areas as assigned.
- Guide data reporting initiatives/projects.
- Provide ad hoc reporting support for Investor Reporting, Loan Service and Post close.
- Test queries/models created for centralized reporting tools.
- Investor Reporting representative to Expert User Group.
- Prepare remittance reports, including wire transfer requests, for FNMA and other investors using Actual/Actual, Actual/Scheduled, and Scheduled/Scheduled accounting methodologies.
- Onboard mortgage and HELOC loan data into relevant Bank systems, validate existing reporting and system data, and research/address processing exceptions.
- Respond to investor requests for information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Under the general direction of the PWM Program Director, the Project Manager role manages Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium Department Projects within the realm of Private Wealth Management. The individual specializes in multiple areas, is extremely adaptable and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex projects. The role requires a high level of collaboration to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
Line of Business-Specific Requirements: Candidates for this role must have experience working within an investments/wealth organization and display a deep understanding and appreciation for the complexities associated with building/delivering digital Client Portal functionality.
Proven experience with delivering Client Portal projects is essential.
This project will look to build upon First Republic Bank’s digital platform to provide a Private Wealth Management client experience and feature functionality.
Development is undertaken within an agile environment and proven agile experience is essential for this position.
Discretionary portfolio management and/or brokerage providers is essential.
Candidates must have experience leading highly visible projects across several lines of business. Experience navigating and communicating vertically (from executive-level to technical/detailed level) is critical. Optimal candidates will have a proven track record for delivering on complex initiatives within a challenging environment. This individual must possess a superior ability to peer around the corner for developing issues that jeopardize scope, timeline, risk, and/or budget within each project and between projects in the wealth management portfolio.
Project reporting, governance and transparency is also essential and must be demonstrated through previous projects and success. Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role.
Areas of proven understanding and competency include:
- Investment management process
- Portfolio Management & Trading
- Operations & Settlement
- Complexities and nuances of major investment vehicles
- Stocks & bonds
- Mutual funds & ETFs
- Separate accounts
- Alternative investments, real assets, commodities & options
- Candidates with less than 5 years investment/wealth management experience will not be considered.
- Candidates without digital delivery and/or client portal experience will not be considered.
- Candidates with resumes longer than 4 pages will not be considered.
- Responsible for overseeing the BSA/AML and economic sanctions controls as well as implementing procedures from corporate policies that are related to products and services as well as applicable BSA/AML related processes in PWM functions
- Serve as subject matter expert to the LOB and BSA/AML groups, including but not limited to the enterprise risk assessment; monitoring strategies; new products/services, vendor, and project reviews; issues management; and action plans in response to Quality Control and Testing (QCT), internal audit, and examination findings
- Provide guidance on day-to-day BSA/AML related compliance matters which include but not limited to providing clarification on policy guidelines, advising the LOBs on potential high-risk clients, and providing guidance on new or proposed BSA/AML related rules and regulations
- Ensure any BSA/AML compliance issues are escalated promptly
- Serve as liaison among PWM, and the BSA/AML Department on BSA/AML related activities, projects, and initiatives (e.g., exam, audit, and QCT; KYC; beneficial ownership; etc.)
- Coordinate and assist with the development of the quarterly LOB reports and communicate the metrics, trending, policy violation/exception, etc. to the LOB executive management teams
- Assist the LOBs to determine appropriate remedial actions when internal control deficiencies are identified through the risk assessment, internal audit, examination, QCT, or self-identified by the LOBs
- Attend regular LOB staff meetings to ensure active communication between the LOBs and the BSA/AML groups
- Stay abreast on the development of the corrective actions implemented by the LOBs
- Provide subject matter expertise support to both internal BSA partners on PWM-related issues, well as to external partners on BSA-related issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities and as required or assigned by the VP BSA/AML Compliance Director.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our Palo Alto-based team. The Senior Associate will work closely with the existing team to manage important elements of the client relationship. Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Wealth Managers by providing service and support functions such as portfolio analysis, account creation and maintenance, money movement, and client/prospect meeting preparation
- Collaborate with fellow team members to provide exceptional service and devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients
- Interact with clients, supporting all aspects of their servicing needs related to the management of their relationship, researching client inquiries and managing follow up communication and materials
- Enter trades on behalf of the client, either alone or at the direction of another team member
- Construct client performance and asset allocation reports along with recommended portfolio changes
- Participate in client meetings to learn the business and add value as the Senior Associate improves his or her client-facing skills
- Progress toward taking over all aspects of a client relationship, including an investment advisory role
- Overall team support for the Accounting Department
- Arranges internal and external meetings and conference calls including gathering and preparing agenda/materials and arranging logistics (conference room, bridge line, ordering snacks/lunch)
- Provides backup for Executive Assistant in various duties and responsibilities, including rollover phone calls
- Keeps the Accounting work site organized and ensures area is clean and well stocked, including the kitchen, also supports space planning and coordination
- Maintains invoice files and centralized vendor files. Ensures invoices are reviewed and approved by management and delivered to Accounts Payables for payment
- Arranges meals for employees during peak periods
- Seamlessly owns supply ordering, package shipping, mail distribution, printer paper stocking, and courier requests
- Prepare memos, letters, and other documents/reports for internal and external distribution as requested and provides clerical support including scanning, filing, and indexing
- Assists in booking travel and hotel arrangements
- Assists with onboarding new department employees, including collaborating closely with HR, Facilities, IT, etc. to ensure new employees are set up for immediate success
- Assists in various other duties and special projects as they arise
- Prepares and submits expense reports
- Support department record management and retention
- Leads the resolution of technical issues in the conference rooms and ensures rooms are fully functional
- Coordinates floor safety (fire drills, floor wardens, times of evacuations, etc.)
- Coordinates the onboarding and off boarding of professional services consultants
- Supports the planning and execution of team events and meetings (e.g. town halls, holiday parties, volunteer events, etc.)
- Manages department Collaborate site and department calendar (includes posting of birthdays, anniversaries)
- Assist with floor seating plan and any move or logistical arrangements
- Directly interfaces with all levels of internal clients and team members
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank
DISCLAIMER: Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time